Rockstar [Norminah]

By DivineSucculents

A young, dumb and broke Dinah Jane Hansen needs to find a way to make money. One day, her roommate finds out... More

Ch. 1: IHOP
Ch. 2: Nerves
Ch.3: Performances and Ex-Girlfriends
Ch. 4: The Meeting
Ch. 5: What Happens in the Studio...
Ch. 6: Stays in the Studio....
Ch. 7: New Song, New Team, and New Habits
Ch. 8: Congratulations
Ch. 9: Bed of Lies
Ch. 11: Revelations Pt. 1
Ch. 12: Revelations Pt. 2
Ch. 13: Aftermath
Ch. 14: A date?
Ch. 15: Break-ins and Breakthroughs
Ch. 16: Tea, Tea, and More Tea
Ch. 17: Is this real? I guess not...
Ch. 18: All Hail, Normani
Ch. 19: #NorminahRise
Ch. 20: A Treacherous Past
Ch. 21: A Promising Present (Part 1)
Ch. 21: A Promising Present (Part 2)
Ch. 21: A Promising Present (Part 3)
Ch. 22: Studio Vibes ❤️ (I)

Part 10: Captain Save a Hoe

2.4K 99 119
By DivineSucculents

Normani walked through the doorway and Camila shut and locked the door behind her.  After Camila locked the door, she proceeded to take off her robe and slowly walk over to Normani.  Reaching the darker-skinned girl, Camila stared into her eyes, while biting her lip.  She then reached out to touch Normani's cheek, but before she could, Normani took several steps back. 

"What are you doing?  I asked for some of the stuff, not crazy bitch pussy", Normani stated matter-of-factly and examined her nails. 

Camila smirked and tilted her head to the side.  "And how do you think you're going to get the stuff, huh?  The shit isn't for free."

Normani rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest, and said with slight attitude, "No duh, Sherlock.  That's why I came here with damn near 100 racks because your ass is the human version of Mr. Krabs."

Camila smiled sarcastically and said, "If I'm Mr. Krabs, then you're my Mrs. Puff".  She then winked at Normani and sauntered over to her living room before Normani could respond.  She then sat in a big, black leather arm chair.  She proceeded to cross her legs and picked up a small, grey remote. The Latina then pressed a button and a medium-sized fire emerged in an electric fire place.  Normani watched the reddish orange glow from the fire light up Camila's face.  At this point, thoughts were swirling around Normani's head like ice cream does when it comes out of a machine.  Did this bitch just call me fat???  What in the actual fuck is going on?  All I wanted was some cocaine, but now it looks like this crazy bitch boutta roast me on this fire.  Lemme try to get this cocoa and dip.

"Camila, can I just have-", Normani said barely above a whisper.

"Shut up and sit down", Camila said in a stern voice, still focusing her attention on the fake fire in front of her. 

Normani's neck damn near broke from how quickly her head snapped in the direction of Camila.  "Okay, see what you not gonna do is-"

Camila interrupted Normani for the second time that night and said with her voice laced with her Cuban accent, "Normani, Ven Aquí !"

Without a peep, Normani walked over to Camila, who pointed to the seat across from her.  Normani sat on the couch across from Camila and looked at her with eyes muddled with confusion. Even though she wanted to question and check Camila so badly, she still refrained from saying anything because 1, Camila was a crazy bitch and one false move could get Normani cut, and 2, Normani was lowkey a slut for Daddy Camila.  Therefore, the darker-skinned woman decided to keep her mouth shut and cross her legs to prevent her wetness, that swarmed her pussy, as soon as Camila spoke Spanish, from seeping onto the couch.

Camila smirked in victory. "Someone's still a good girl I see."

Normani rolled her eyes and flipped Camila off. The one thing Normani hated about the Cuban in front of her was her confidence. Don't get her wrong, it's okay be be confident and think you're the shit, but Camila was over-confident. She was an arrogant, cocky, asshole, and this drove Normani mad because she was supposed to be the overly confident and flashy person in her relationships. Yes, she knew her personality would get on her ex-girlfriends' nerves, but she didn't think she was that bad. But, after being with Camila for years, Normani noticed her cockiness and flashiness was that bad, and that's something she needs to work on. But, Normani's personality flaws were the least of her worries right now because she really just wanted her coke.

"Camila, can I just get my shit so I can leave?" , Normani said agitatedly.

"You can get your shit and leave, once you give me something for it".

Normani huffed and raked her hands through her curly hair. "What do you want for it? I already offered you money, which you declined. So tell me Papí Cabello, what does your scheming ass want?", Normani said in a voice laced with sarcasm and frustration.

Camila stroked her chin with her pointer, middle, and ring fingers, while looking away from Normani as she pretended to think. "Hmmmm, why don't we play a game. I hint to what I want, and once you think you know what I want, you say it."

Why can't this bitch just say it? This isn't I-spy tf. If I wanted to play I-spy with someone, I would've called Dinah's childish ass.

"Fine", Normani replied in a short tone.

"Good. This is the first hint: What have I been addicted to ever since I first met you?"

"Ummmmm........rice and beans?"

Camila face-palmed herself and sighed heavily. "No, Normani, I don't even like beans."

Normani's face frowned up like this:

and her hand made the "bitch df" symbol. "Bitch you's a whole lie. Every time we went to chipotle, you always ordered extra black beans. And whenever I cooked for you and Sinu, she always told me to give you extra beans, even though them shits made you gassy as hell."

Camila's cheeks turned a slight tint of pink and she looked down at her hands. Not from the shame of lying, because Camila didn't give a rats ass that she attempted to lie to Normani's face, but at the mentioning of her mother's name. That was one of the first times she's heard it in a while since her mom passed away from stage 4 breast cancer. Ever since her mom died, people don't even say her name to Camila when they reference her, in fears that Camila would break down as soon as she heard the name. They would always say "she" or "Camila's mom", or "your mom" (when speaking directly to Camila). What these people failed to realize is saying Sinu's name or not, made no difference because Camila was already broken. She wasn't the same free-spirited and genuine girl that she was during her high school years. After becoming famous in order to pay for her mom's medical procedures, that Camila thought made her worse because she got weaker and weaker each time, Camila became trapped by her own greed, vanity, fear of loosing others, and fear of dying alone.  Which, is why Camila feels like she has to put on an arrogant front, and act free-spirited, so that one notices that she changed. In all honesty, Camila just wants to be happy, but she doesn't know how to achieve that, without Normani, the only person who had the ability to make her happy, besides Sinu.

The room fell under an awkward silence, and Normani cleared her throat to get Camila to say something. Normani didn't mean to hurt Camila by stating a memory she had with Camila and Sinu. If she was being honest, she said it to see if Camila was still even human and had a heart. Normani honestly liked seeing the more vulnerable side of Camila because it always reminded her of the Camila she fell in love with, instead of the monster she is now.

Camila shook her head as if to snap herself out of a trance. She then dismissed Normani's most recent statement. "It's not rice and beans, Normani, it's your Normicake", Camila said with a huge grin on her face.

"My what now??"

"Do I have to spell it out for you? Your p-u-s-s-"

"Alright, you can stop I get it now. So what you're telling me is you want me to have sex with you in exchange for some coke?"

"Yes. Exactly that."

"What if I don't do it?"

"Then you don't get the coke, plain and simple."

"Shit", Normani mumbled to herself. I need to stop using this shit now, I can't just have Camila tearing my pussy open every time I want to get high. Damn it! I swear Camila always ruins every fucking thing.

"Fine, I'll do it" Normani said begrudgingly.

Camila smiled, "Perfect, follow me." Camila walked over to Normani and grabbed her hand. She then proceeded to walk up her white, with gold gold railing, marble stairs. Camila made a right, and led Normani to a room at the end of the hallway. When Camila opened the door for Normani, Normani's eyes widened at the room's red lighting, and multiple sex gadgets and toys sprinkled on the floor, the walls, and hanging from the ceiling.

What did I get myself into?

-

After face timing a hundred different fans from around the world, Dinah was beat. Don't get Dinah wrong, she loved getting to know her fans, seeing their faces light up as soon as her face appeared on their phones, and answering their questions about her personal life. But, all that talking made her throat scratchy, her lips chapped, and her body tiredt because the calls took up most her day and part of her night.

Currently, Dinah was laying on her back in her queen-sized bed in her and Lauren's hotel room while staring at the ceiling.  Lauren came out the bathroom with her hair dripping wet in a Clavin Klein sports bra with a towel wrapped around her waist.

"What's wrong with you?"

Dinah turned her gaze away from the ceiling and looked at Lauren.  "I'm still worried about Normani.  Like, she said she's okay, but when I told Ally what happened, Ally looked as though she had seen a ghost."

Lauren sighed deeply and went to the dresser.  She grabbed a pair of matching Calvin Klein underwear and put them on while keeping on her towel.  She then hung the the towel up in the bathroom and walked back over to Dinah.  "Listen Dinah, Normani is fine.  If anything she was probably still shaken up from what Simon said to her, and she was also probably just horny.  You should be happy she touched your dick, there are millions of people in the world that would pay for that".  Lauren shrugged and sat on the edge of Dinah's bed.

Dinah sat up and looked at Lauren.  "I know I should be happy and all, but I just can't.  I don't just want Normani to touch me and all that stuff, but I want to be around her and feel connected in ways that not only sex can cause."

Lauren's eyes widened and she put her hand on Dinah's forehead.  "Do you have a fever or something?  Since when did you start actually liking girls?"

"Bitch, I've always liked girls".

"No, I mean liking them, instead of just fucking them into oblivion and then dipping."

Dinah rolled her eyes.  "I wasn't like that with every girl I met.  And I left them because they didn't want Dinah, they just wanted my Dinahsaur.  But for real, this whole situation is scaring me because I feel like I'm catching feelings for this girl and we barely know each other, and we only had about 5 conversations, give or take."

"Hmmmmm, it seems like you're experiencing the Normani effect", Lauren stated as if she was a doctor giving a diagnosis.

"A what???"

"The Normani effect, it's when you catch feelings for Ms. Kordei despite just meeting her.  And, this is caused by experiencing her beauty first hand, just having a conversation with her, or by  being in her divine presence".

Dinah furrowed her eyebrows.  "How do you know this?"

"Well, I'm not like you, Patrick Star, so I don't live under a rock.  All you have to do is search up  Normani on Twitter and BOOM, the Normani effect hashtag appears."

"Interesting".

"Yep, and you my friend, are experiencing the most severe case of the Normani effect.  I know how you get Dinah, so I'm warning you right now, you need to keep your feelings in check and keep your distance from this girl."

Dinah scoffs and rolls her eyes.  "And why might I do that?"

"Because, you and I both know when you like a girl you tend to get well......distracted.  And most times you get......I don't know how to say this nicely so I'm just going to come out and say it.....you can get obsessive.

"It's not obsessive, I just really care about others, especially my significant others", Dinah states defensively.

"Really Dinah?  So texting a girl 30 times in an hour is just you being caring?"

"Yes, and I'll have you know, most girls like my caring nature", Dinah says with her head held high.

Lauren snickers and tried to hid it by covering her mouth with her hand.  "Oh yeah?  Like who?"

Dinah smirked and said, "Your mom".
-

Ally pulled up to the mansion in her black and yellow lamborghini huracan-coupe.  She exited her car and locked the car doors while taking in the exquisite mansion.  This bitch better be in here.  Ally walked up the long ass drive way, and walked down the steps to make her way to the door.  Once at the door, Ally rang the door bell .

No answer.

Huffing in annoyance, Ally kept ringing the doorbell in hopes that someone would respond, but no one did.  Ally then turned the doorknob, and a soon as she did, the door opened.  What stupid both leaves her door unlocked at night?  I know who!  Camila Cabello, or should I say, Colored Condom.  Rolling her eyes, Ally walked into the household. 

"Normani!!??", Ally screamed. 

No response.

"Normani Kordei Hamilton!!??".

No response.

Sighing, Ally walked upstairs unsure of where Normani would be.  She turned left and was meet with a large hallway decorated with an off-white carpet and another living area that had red couches that surrounded a glass table with a fake cactus in the middle of it.  Ally kept walking down the hallway and was met with a door that had big portrait of Camila above it.  

(A/N: This was the picture)  

Ally rolled her eyes at the fact that Camila had a big ass picture of herself above the door.  Can this girl get anymore conceited???  I'm assuming this is her bedroom because why else would she have an ugly ass picture of herself above a random room, like a cleaning closet??  With her  manly jawline headass and flat-chested  lil-boy ass.  Ugh, I never understood what Normani seen in this woman to date her, let alone, even get the privilege to touch the chocolate fountain between her legs, but hey, to each their own.  Speaking of Normani and her sex life, I am 100% positive that Normani's behind this door getting her Normicake beat tf up, meanwhile, I'm out here trying to save her ass from getting more drugs and dying.  I swear to god, when I see this girl she better be happy as hell I'm here to save her from getting more drugs from el Cabello because I missed my late night sex appointment with Tori just to save her dumbass.  Lord knows Tori can really tear my- Ally come on, focus at the task at hand!  You need to save Normani from being the next singer that died from an overdose, remember??

Ally sighed heavily and rolled her eyes.  Then, she put her hand on the door, and thought,  Here goes nothing.  Just before Ally could open Crispy Chicken's door, she heard the sound of glass shattering down the hallway.  Thinking that it was Normani struggling against Camila trying to kidnap her, because Camila's crazy as shit, Ally sprinted down the hall.  All Ally could hear was her heart beating in her ears as she sprinted like Countess Vaughn does when KFC says they said they were giving away free biscuits for every $5 Fill Up.  Arriving at a brownish maroon colored door, Ally opened the door slowly.  This bitch really needs to learn how to lock doors.  

Ally then peeped her head inside the room , as her eyes turned as big as saucers because she couldn't believe what she was witnessing.  It was a butt ass naked Coocoo Cabello, with her back to Ally,  in a harness with a 9 inch, purple penis attached to it.  Ally cringed as she seen Camila thrusting into a face-down ass up Normani on an all black hammock that was hanging from the ceiling.  Ally began to dry heave as she seen Normani's chocolate drop ass clapping on Camila's artificial dick.  I think I'm going to be sick.    

Ally closed the door lightly and did some deep breathing exercises to re-compose herself, and get the burning image of Camila's ass out of her head.  After a good five minutes of breathing and cursing Normani for having sex with Camila's manipulative ass again, Ally decided it was time to make her presence known.  

Ally opened the door and screamed, "NORMANI KORDEI HAMILTON!!!  PUT SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON AND MEET ME THE FUCK DOWNSTAIRS, NOW!!" 

The short Latina then shut the door, before either girl could respond.  She couldn't bear to see her best friend having sex with a snake.  I thought there were laws against having sex with animals????  Ally shook her head and walked down stairs.  She stood in front of the white marble steps with her arms folded, and a glare present on her face, like a mother who scolds her teenage daughter for being a thot.  

"NORMANI KORDEI!!! GET DOWN THESE STAIRS RIGHT NOW!!!!"

Normani walked out the door fully dressed and stomped down the stairs.  "Okay, okay, damn!  Since when did you become my mother?!"

"Ever since your real mother abandoned you".

Normani scoffed and rolled her eyes, looking away from Ally.  "Why are you here, Ally?"

"I'm here because I know you've been using again, and I know that rat-faced bitch has been giving you drugs.  Speaking of rat faces, where is she?"

"She has a name, Ally Why do you always disrespect her?"

"Why do you always defend her, when she has been disrespecting you ever since you guys got together?"

Normani looked away from Ally and looked down.  "Ally she's been going through a lot you know?  And her mom-"

"I don't give a flying fuck about her mom, Normani!  I care about you, and your well-being! " 

Normani furrowed her eyebrows.  "She's not even harming-"

"Cut the crap Mani!!  I know you're only having sex with her for the drugs!"

"No I'm not!  How do you know I'm just not having sex with her because I like sex?!"

Ally rolled her eyes, "I know because Camila has been the only girl you've been with sexually besides your other ex and maybe one one-night stand, if anything .  And, I know because you're acting exactly like how the media portrays you, a promiscuous sex icon, all because you're either lost or depressed, or whatever the fuck it is.  All I know is that white shit you put in your system isn't good for you and it's making you act crazy!  I don't even know who you are right now!"

"Maybe it's because you never knew me", Normani mumbled.  

Ally was fuming at this point.  Never knew her?!  I damn near raised this woman after my dad discovered her.  I took her in damn it!  She better learn how to put some respeckt on my name and what I did for her, before she find herself dead somewhere.

"I'm not even going to respond to what you said because if I do, I know for a fact I'm going straight to hell.  Where the fuck is Camila??"

"I don't know"

Ally sighed and rubbed her temple with her pointer and middle fingers while closing her eyes.  She then took a deep breath and said, "CAMILA KARLA CABELLO ESTRABAO!!! COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW!!" 

Camila walked downstairs clad in her red robe she was in when Normani first seen her.  Camila walked up to Ally and Normani, and slapped Normani's ass before standing next to her.  

"See?? She's very disrespectful", Ally said while glaring at Camila.  

Normani rolled her eyes and said, "Camila, don't slap my ass ever again.  It's rude and degrading."

Camila smirked and looked at Normani.  "Sorry, I just assumed that since we were having sex, that ass was mine, but I guess not."

"Yeah bitch, you guessed wrong, and your guesses are going to be even more wrong when these sexcapades end", Ally said.  

"Excuse me?"

"Don't act dumb.  I know you and Normani were having sex because she wanted drugs and you just had to take advantage of her by making her have sex with you for them."

"I wasn't taking advantage.  I presented her with an opportunity, and she took it.  Plain and simple."

"Well those opportunities are going to stop right now because Normani will no longer be seeing you, unless it's business related and  if she uses drugs again, she's being shipped off to rehab".

"You don't own me", Normani spat.  

"You better pipe down because I'm trying to save you, not the other way around.  And, you will listen to me because if not, you'll be out of a job.  And we all know you need this mentoring job Simon proposed to you because you didn't receive enough education to find a high-paying 9-5 job, and you would never work in retail or fast food because you hate people.  Therefore, it looks like your options are limited."

"No one asked you to save me, Captain Save a Hoe Headass."

"Well, I'd rather be considered a Captain Save a Hoe, than a crack head", Ally said while shrugging.  "Anyways, this is for you", Ally said while shoving a thick contract in Normani's arms.  "I want it signed by tomorrow morning before your studio session with Dinah.  I suggest you get a goodnight's sleep because after your studio session with Dinah you have a session with this piece of crap", Ally pointed at Camila.  After pointing at Camila, Ally put her finger down and focused her eyes back on Normani and said, "Then, you have a meeting with Becky G". 

Normani rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Fine, whatever".

"Also, I suggest you come to work tomorrow and all the other days sober because if not, you will be fired and hauled into rehab. And  this bitch will be behind bars for selling drugs".

"I know Ally, you said that already."

Ally smiled, showing off her pearly white teeth.  "I just wanted to make everything ccrystal clear. Now, let's go, this little hookup or drug sale or whatever the fuck it was is over."

Ally walked to the door and realized Normani wasn't behind her.  "NORMANI!! I SAID LET'S GO!!! GET AWAY FROM THAT FUCKING CHURRO AND WALK OUT THIS FUCKING DOOR!!"  Ally then swung the door open, holding it open for Normani.  

"I was just saying bye, Ally!  Damn".

"YOU DON'T NEED TO SAY BYE. LET'S GO!!"

Normani sighed and started to say, "Bye Cam-". 

"I SAID LET'S GO!!!", Ally screamed with a vein popping out the side of her head.  

"Okay, okay, I'm going!"  

Normani then ran out the door and Ally slammed it behind her.  After Ally exited the house Normnai said, "I hate you."

"You may hate me now, but I'm only doing what's best for you.  You know damn well them drugs make you act like a fool.  I can't have my sister acting crazy now can I???  Not to mention, you could die from taking them, and you had Dinah and I worried sick."

"Whatever, captain save a hoe.  And what do you mean by Dinah?"

"Oh???  Now it seems like I got your attention."

"Did I do something to Dinah?", Normani asked with a perplexed look on her face.

"I'll tell you in the car"

"What do you mean, the car???  We drove here separately."

"Yeah, about that, I kinda had your car towed because I didn't want you driving home high, you know?  Being that A, you could die, and B, your reputation will be ruined, if 12 catches you."

"ALLY!  That was my favorite car!"

"Relax Mani, the car is being brought to your house."

Normani shook her head and smirked at Ally.  "Captain save a hoe."

Ally rolled her eyes.  "Shut up, crack head!"

Normani then laughed and ran to Ally's car.  "I'm driving!"

"No the fuck you are not!  Crack heads can't drive for shit."

-

Welp.... that was a chapter.  

Sorry for not updating I've been so busy due to these stupid college apps, school work, and friend drama smh.  

I also wanna apologize for the slowness of the story.  I swear it will pick up soon just be patient.  I just don't want my story to be like those unrealistic fics where the characters start dating too quickly.  The story should pick up around ch. 12/13/14 depending on what happens next chapter.  

Thank everyone for over 2k reads!  I'm so grateful for each and every one of you that have read, commented, and/or voted on my story.  Even those who click my story, read it, and decide it's not your cup of tea, are very much appreciated as well lol !

One more thing, updates will most likely occur on Saturday or Sunday each week depending on much homework I get.  

Until next time :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.7K 23
When Lauren notices something changing in Dinah. What will happen when she brings it up to the other girls? I decided to change it up a bit and inst...
34K 1.5K 15
Normani Kordei Hamilton is a reserved person that only likes to take photos of random things that she considers to be beautiful. she has been friends...
38.2K 1.2K 20
Lauren had been an aspiring artist since she could remember but due to society's cruel truth her passion was hidden and shoved aside as she ventured...
89.9K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...