Just A Yungin' (August Alsina...

נכתב על ידי Kutie_Pie567

All rights reserved to @Kutie_Pie567. No copyrights. עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Ayeeee
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
New
Chapter 24
Songs
Aye
Chapter 25
Aye.
Chapter 26
Yo.
Chapter 27.
Addiction
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Yoo.
Chapter 31
Um.
Chapter 32
Update.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Aye.
Chapter 37
Yoo.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Hm.
Ugh.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Who up?
Chapter 47
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilouge
Jealous

Chapter 17

91.6K 2K 888
נכתב על ידי Kutie_Pie567

August P.O.V

I stayed up till about 3:00 in the morning and Mal still wasn't back. But I had to get my rest cause I had a early morning session in the studio. I woke up around 8:30 , took a shower and cooked me a piece of toast with some scrambled eggs. I hopped in my Range , looked across the street and Mal still wasn't home.

*

♪♪Where did you come from? Am I the only one that you make feel this way,  where did you learn from?  I knew anything could be taught these days. You shine with picture perfect beauty, show it off, tell me how you doing it to me,  showing off,  I don't think you know your that fine,  making em beg, falling to their knees, you know your blowing my mind,  make em all die,  drop to their knees♪♪

I sang the 1st bit of "Ah Yeah" before telling Spinz he could take a break.

I decided I could atleast try and call Mal again.

It rung four times and I was just about to hang up before I heard her voice on the other end.

"Hello?" she answered.

I felt myself get a lil hot. She can answer now but not when I really needed to talk to her ass.

"Malorie where are you? I been calling yo ass all night with no reply. For all I know yo ass could've been getting shot up, kidnapped, dead. Anything could've happened.!" I said.

"I'm a grown ass woman, I do as I please." she said. I could sense the attitude. Sometimes I swea I just wanna pop shawty in the mouth one good time.

"I ain't got time for yo attitude today. I just wanna know where you ran off too.? I ain't even tryna argue witcha ass." I said.

"Why does it matter..I'm home now,  right? " she said.

"Man Mal you pissing me off. " I said rubbing my hands ever my face. "That attitude ain't cutting it"

I'm a hot tempered person and Mal was pushing me a lil. That's my lul baby so I'm just tryna stay chill.

"You pissing me off. Don't worry bout what I'm doing, when your so called bestfriend was bout to fuck you in the club and you let her." she said hanging up.

I sighed and called Spinz back so I could finish some of these songs off.

*

Malorie P.O.V

"Girl you should've fed her them hands." Ce said.

"I should've but I couldn't. August was holding me back. I was bouta whoop his ass too for letting it happen. They really had me hot." I said. "Just thinking bout it make me mad."

"Damn Thugnificent." she said laughing.

"Shutup witcho lame ass." I said laughing

"Whatever. I'll see you later." she said.

"Aight. Loveee youuuu. " I yelled as she exited the door. Now I was all alone.

♪♪ It's late night and I'm tipsy, and you just called to say come get me , I know I shouldn't drink and drive, but I just wanna see them thighs, spread open like a eagle, we do shit on the D-low, hit it from the front, slide up to the side,  it's okay, it's okay, it's alright, you a pro, you a pro, you a proooo,  and this is how it goes, how it goes, how it goeesss♪♪

"Hello?" I said answering my phone.

"Aye Mal, it's me." Reggie's voice came through my phone.

"Okay?" I said.

"You had anything else happen lately with Derek." he asked.

"Well he broke into my house and left a crazy note..But I'm alright." I said.

"Why you ain't tell me?" he asked.

"Cause August doesn't like me talking to you. Besides he was here to help me." I said.

"Figures. That nigga must be scared I'm gone take his guh."  he said. I could hear the confidence in his voice and I knew for sure he licked over them plump lips.

"Whatever. Thanks for the check up." I said.

"Anything for you ma." he said.

After hanging up I sighed. The fact that me and Reggie had been talking for about a year without any kind of title was ridiculous.

I heard my door open causing me to jump.

"It's only me." August said lowly.

"You could've knocked." I said. "What you want anyway?"

"Look cut that attitude shit out. I came here to talk to you." he said sitting down on the couch. He was looking so damn good tonight with his Diamond Supply Crewneck on.

I stood there with my arms crossed over my chest before sitting down on the other side of the chair.

"Girl getcho ass ova here." he said.

I just sat there.

"Then I'll move." He said scooting extremely close to me.

"Look I ain't do nothing. You came in on the wrong part ma." he said.

"Exactly!  You ain't do shit while that hoe was feeling all on you." I said looking at him.

He placed his hand on my inner thigh but little did he know that was my weakness. I needed to not get distracted tho.

"Bae I promise I was just fixing to move her finger but you came in. Can't you just trust me.?" he said.

"Mhmm." I said. I couldn't speak cause I knew I'd get tongue tied.

"So we good?" he asked.

"Mhmm." I replied smiling and taking his hand off of my thigh.

"Was my hand a problem?" he asked.

"No." I lied. "Just made my thigh... warm."

"Warm?" he smirked.

I nodded.

He quickly placed his hand on my inner thigh again causing me to slightly moan.

He looked at me and smiled.

"That's ya hotspot!" he yelled. "Damn you got two hot spots."

"Leave me alone. You want be experiencing a hot spot of mine , no time soon." I said getting up and walking into my bedroom.

"And why not?" he asked following me.

"Cause... you on probation. Next time a hoe come to you , feeling on you,  you'll stop em quicker. " I said.

He looked at me like I was crazy as hell.

"So no pudding for a week?" he asked.

"Two weeks." I said taking off my shirt.

"Hell nah. You gone get naked in front of me and I can't even fuck you? " he said watching me take off my pants and heading into the closet.

"Pretty much." she said.

"So basically my punishment is blue balls." he said seriously. I couldn't help but laugh a lil.

"Nigga shut up. You'll be fine." I said. I honestly didn't believe I would even make it a week with August inside me. He always put it down.

I slid on some my tank top and in a matter of 5 seconds,  I felt myself getting lifted off my feet and thrown onto the bed.

I laughed a lil as he hoovered on top of me.

"What ah yungin' gotta do to get all up innat.?" he asked sucking on my neck.

"Dance for me." I said smirking.

"What else can I do, cause I ain't twerking this cake no more for you." he said causing me to laugh.

Him saying that just made me think about the last time.  Bout put me in tears.

"Stop laughing." he said smiling. "Now what you want me to do cause this position got ah nigga excited."

I thought for a second.

"Sing me a song from Testimony." I said smiling.

"Right now? I'm trying to fuck the hell outta you and you talmin bout singing." he said.

"Sing or you don't get shit." I said.

He sighed and thought for a minute before smiling.

"When I lay backkk , shawty don't know how to act" he sang putting his hand on my thigh.

She ready when the lights go off she climb on top, her body rocking, We don't stop, no handle bars are falling off cause, she ride me like a porn star.

And that's all it took before we were both ripping each others clothes off. He continued hoovering over my body giving me kisses all down my stomach, then back up my neck, before going way down to my panty line. I was dripping wet at this point.

♪♪ It's late night and I'm tipsy, and you just called to say come get me , I know I shouldn't drink and drive, but I just wanna see them thighs, spread open like a eagle, we do shit on the D-low, hit it from the front, slide up to the side,  it's okay, it's okay, it's alright, you a pro, you a pro, you a proooo,  and this is how it goes, how it goes, how it goeesss

"Dammit." I said. trying to reach for my phone.

"Uh uh,  they'll be aight." he said grabbing my hand and sliding my underwear down.

♪♪It's late night and I'm tipsy, and you just called to say come get me , I know I shouldn't drink and drive, but I just wanna see them thighs, spread open like a eagle, we do shit on the D-low, hit it from the front, slide up to the side,  it's okay, it's okay, it's alright, you a pro, you a pro, you a proooo,  and this is how it goes, how it goes, how it goeesss

August smacked his lips and sat up straddling my lap causing me to laugh. I reached over and answered my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Is this Malorie Simmons,  songwriter?" the man said.

"Yes, may I ask who's calling?" I asked.

"Certainly. This is Evan Lewis, Manager of Trey Songz. We would like to know how you would feel about working on a couple of songs with him." he said.

My breathing started speeding up. This is the phone call I've been waiting for allll my life. This is finally the start of my career.

"Definitely. Definitely." I said.

August gave me a questioning look and also a frustrating one. I'm guessing cause "Aj" was waiting lol.

"We'd like to meet up for your 1st session tomorrow morning. 8:00 sharp, Atlantic Sounds" He said.

"I'll b there." I said.

"We'll be expecting to you." he said before hanging up.

I let out a loud shriek and jumped on Aug's laugh.

He smiled.

"Wassup baby?" he asked holding me by my waist.

"Bae, Trey Songz manager just called saying they want me to help him write a few songs!" I said cheesing.

"Oh shit. I hear Ya now." He said leaning up and pecking my lips.

(A/N: We gone pretend Aug an Trey ain't met yet.)

"I'm so excited." I said smiling so hard my cheeks started hurting.

"I'm happy for you." He said showing the pearly white.

"Now's the perfect time." I said smirking and looking down at his man hood and back at his face.

He smirked before licking his lips and flipping us over.

---

August P.O.V

After I finished fucking round and chilling with the bae, I went to McDonald's.

I pulled up to drive through and everything seemed to be moving fast. I ordered and pulled up.

McDonald's was moving slow as hell tonight. When my ass ain't hungry they'd be moving they ass but tonight I was starving and they was moving slow as hell.

This lady behind me kept beeping the horn. I was getting upset, I mean I can't do shit bout them moving slow. It's was slowly putting me in a bad mood. Only thing my ass wanted a McChicken! Damn.

The girl got out her car walking up to me. I got uncomfortable when I saw it was Kelsey. I was already frustrated bout my sandwich now here she come. I knew if Mal was here, she'd pop her ass.

She knocked on the window and I rolled it down.

"Hey." she said smiling.

"What you want?" I said looking straight forward.

"Just tryna figure out what time I come in tomorrow." she said.

"You can't. My girl won't like that." I said.

"But I thought Valerie liked me." she laughed.

"Look Kelsey just move. You disrespectful as hell for that shit you did last night." I said.

She shook her head while laughing.

"Auggiee, look I know you feeling me. I mean how couldn't you?" she said doing a circle. She was pretty and all but nothing compared to Mal.

"I gotta girl." I said. "And I love her."

She laughed.

"When you stop playing games holla at me." She said smirking. "I wouldn't want your lil girlfriend getting mad at me, she kinda Hood."

"Man get the fuck outta my face, for I call Mal to come whoop yo ass at this McDonald's parking lot."I said rolling up my window.

She smiled and applied some lipstick before kissing my window leaving a print on it.

This bitch crazy boe.

--------------------

Babesss (:

Soo.....Mal finally got her big break .

Kelsey man?

What y'all thinking bout this chappie?

Comment and Vote babess (:

I love y'all. Keep it Trill ♥

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.2K 35 14
read this, you will love it.
107K 3.3K 28
Cristine is 25 years old and work with her mom at a law firm she have everything money wise but she isnt where she want to be with her love life but...
724K 31.7K 138
YOU MUST READ LOVE DON'T COST A THING IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK. This Is The Sequel. ⚠ WARNING ⚠ This Story Contains Violence, Explicit Langua...
765K 20.6K 30
©2013-2015 by michellelavonne All Rights Reserved.