Valencia

By Emna_BH

[currently being edited and re-written] She went away to heal her scars, but instead, she came back with new... More

Dedication
The beginning
C h a p t e r 1: Coming back home
C h a p t e r 2: Surprise!
C h a p t e r 3: A cigar
C h a p t e r 4: I despise you
C h a p t e r 5: I lov-
C h a p t e r 6: Her file is protected.
C h a p t e r 7: A cellular
C h a p t e r 8: A paper
C h a p t e r 9: Don't tell Zack
C h a p t e r 10: The beach
C h a p t e r 11: The mission
C h a p t e r 12: Don't hurt her
C h a p t e r 13: You're the reason
C h a p t e r 14: Drained of all colour
C h a p t e r 15: A murder V
C h a p t e r 16: Innocent murderer
C h a p t e r 17: He was a good man
C h a p t e r 18:unhealed
C h a p t e r 19: Pain Facing Sorrow
C h a p t e r 20: What's that?
C h a p t e r 21: Owned2L
C h a p t e r 22: A musical day
Not A Chapter BUT
C h a p t e r 23:What The Hell Is This?
C h a p t e r 24: Like the bird
C h a p t e r 25: Smile
C h a p t e r 26: Poor Girl.
C h a p t e r 27: Envelope
C h a p t e r 28: Bad News
C h a p t e r 29: Familiar
C h a p t e r 30: I Deserve To Know
C h a p t e r 31: Her Decisions
C h a p t e r 32: One Sheep
C h a p t e r 34: The Court
C h a p t e r 35: The Court ii
C h a p t e r 36:Man Down
C h a p t e r 37: Agony
C h a p t e r38: The Crown
C h a p t e r 39: Thorn
C h a p t e r 40: Innocence
C h a p t e r 41: No Escape
C ha p t e r 42: Tears
C h a p t e r 43: Never Forget
C h a p t e r 44: Washing Sins
C h a p t e r 45: Remember.
C h a p t e r 46: Him.
C h a p t e r 47: It's Been A Long Time
C h a p t e r 48: Who Are You?
C h a p t e r 49: Revealing
C h a p t e r 50: The Beginning Of The End
C h a p t e r 51: Forgotten Memories
C h a p t e r 52: Forever
ACKNOWLEDGMENT

C h a p t e r 33: Priorities

48 4 0
By Emna_BH

---

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

You can always follow me on Twitter Emna_B_H.
Ask Emnabm2.

Thank you.

Valencia

When life turns to be unfair

C h a p t e r 33: Priorities.

It was midnight when the cell's door opened. Lights were off and nothing to be seen.

Both girls cursed under their breaths waiting for the worst, Kylie was still recovering and Valencia was pregnant and they didn't need any trouble.

But the voice who spoke was soft to be one of them. "Kylie... are you here?"

She was shocked for a second before she answers in a voice that sounded more like a whimper. "Drake..."

She advanced towards his voice and started waving with her hand, tripping and walking faster, ignoring her sore muscles and broken ribs, till she touched him. And that's when she dragged him closer and hugged him closer to her and started sobbing.

Valencia was silent the whole time... she just heard her friend crying, expressing pain, fear and weakness she never showed before.

Drake had his eyes in tears, and he knew if he speaks his voice will expose him, so he just held her closer, making her feels more real. He kept kissing her forehead and caressing her back.

As she calmed down, he took her face between his hands, using his thumbs to wipe her tears. He got his face closer and kissed her softly. He knew it's too early for passionate kisses.

"I fucking miss you... are you okay?" he finally murmured, resting his forehead on hers.

"Drake... I'm addicted to your smell... please stay close." She kissed him again before resting her head on his chest.

"I'm sorry it took us longer to come with a plan..." he apologized. "Is your friend here? She didn't make any sound."

"I'm alive," Valencia answered. 

"Valencia, this is Drake... my boyfriend." Kylie introduced shyly, remembering the scene she just created.

After being introduced, Drake explained the plan, pointing out the risks.

"Drake I need to tell you something first..." Kylie whispered in his ears.

He looked at her in the peach dark, worried what it may be.

She dragged him away from Valencia and spoke in a really low tone. "Can you make sure she gets out safe no matter what happens?"

"What? Bu-"

"No buts Drake... please... she's pregnant. I can save myself with no help."

Lies...

"No Kylie you're my priority in here..."

"I won't live happily if I get out without her."

***

Who in real life would take a bullet for you? Who can move and jump in front of you to get the bullet in your place and protect you?

It's not about love, it's not about courage. It's terrifying; to think that you'll be hurt or maybe dead for someone else, you can't even find time to move your legs, you'll get paralyzed, you'll be frozen in your place, following the bullet with your eyes. That second will seem like an hour. You'll see it moving and rolling in the air slowly, followed by that weird feeling that's rushing in your veins, burning you in fear of what will happen next. Everything will be in slow motion, and yet, you can't move to protect that person because you want to live, you're afraid of what will come next, to you. You don't want to experience the pain, even if it means letting the other person get hurt because deep down you know that seeing them get hurt, even if it'll ripe you, heart, won't make you feel what they feel... It won't make you the one bleeding.

For them to get shot is a doom, but for you to protect them and get shot is a choice.

It's terrorizing, the moment when the bullet is out. Everything happens so quickly to be stopped and the pain comes so fast to be avoided.

So, is there someone who's ready to sacrifice to protect you?

It's not how much they love you or how much they're courage. It's about how much they can't handle seeing you hurt, it's about how much they're able to sacrifice and feel the pain so you don't have to try it.

"But it caused you your life...idiot," Drake said, looking at her picture in his phone, admiring every inch of her and with each inch, his heart loses a beat.

***

"Did you hear? They say that the newly transferred student got arrested."

"I've heard... they say she's a principal suspect in a murder."

"Dude that's scary, I was about to ask her out since she seemed cute."

Whispers and rumours filled the hallway in university. Tanya continued walking, a frown appearing on her face. She was looking for Declan for a while to ask him about the new rumour that's spreading around.

But of course he was nowhere to be found, he wasn't even there.

"Tanya!" she felt weight on her shoulders as someone jumped on her, hugging her from behind.

"God, Asta! Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? I'm the one that shows out of nowhere." She joked; her frown vanished as soon as she finally had company with her.

"Sorry sorry... but I was really going mad, these students can't shut up." She exclaimed with an angry tone before she continues:"Is it true though? We met her before and I don't think she can actually commit a murder. Plus she's Declan's friend, that guy is so nice to have someone like that as a crush or even a friend."

"Yeah... but you can never know." Tanya whispered. "Should we go visit Declan? He didn't show up lately and his messages are really short to make me feel less worried."

"Tanya, he'll be fine. I'm sure whatever the reason behind his absence, he'll be fine." Asta said, unsure of her own words.

"I really wanted to be her friend, you know?" Tanya mumbled softly. "Also, I wanted my ship to sail. Declan kept thinking of her during all her absence and he even refused to go out with other girls, for the whole three years. I can't put myself in his shoes."

"Don't worry. Ronnie won't disappear for three years." Asta joked to lighten the mood.

She watched as her friend froze in her place. Tanya cleared her throat and said perplexed: "I don't understand,"

"You don't have to act like that, not with me anyway."

She just blushed and looked down. "Don't tell him, Asta. It'll ruin our friendship and I don't want that to happen."

"Who said he thinks of you as a friend? But yeah, I won't say anything, but you should."

***

"Sir, everything is ready and we even brought him here. It was hard and he didn't calm down at first."

The man smirked and inhaled the cigar's fume without exhaling. "Perfect? Perfect! Everything is going according to plan."

He waited till the man left and started laughing maniacally. "I can't wait to see her face, well their faces." 

***

SO ARE YOU PREPARED? 

I'm sorry for the delay ♥

We're getting closer each update to the worst event, and also to the end. So thank you for pushing me so far! ♥

We're 690 reads away from reaching 10K 

YEEEAH!!

See you soon and enjoy the song ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 3.6K 70
There is nothing like first love but then there is nothing like true love also. A love that stands there for you even in the worst times, that is wha...
Poisonous By Sierra Cash

General Fiction

59 3 24
Nikki Masters...a beautiful and diligent woman. Stuck living out her father's dream. But when tragedy strikes her family, everything is spun into cha...
2.7K 296 63
Can love really win against vengeance? Sometimes our past gets to us. No matter how much we try to hide the truth , it all comes out one way or anoth...
643 187 42
Jaxon; Not much time had past since I left my old life behind, I had just settled into my new home and new job it felt so good to be a new man but t...