Dreams

By RiresFonces

Basically dreams I have had recently, and a few old dreams that I remember, most of them make really weird an... More

Dreams where I've died
Morbid injuries

The crazy man( I remembered another dream where I die

4 0 0
By RiresFonces

I don't remember how the dream started but the crazy man must have kidnapped me and a lot of other people, kids teens and adults. I remember the police came and before they attempted to kill the crazy guy, the crazy man set a bomb off.

Every one started to run on the dirt trail through the maze of abandoned cargo boxes. We made it to a tall fence and dozens of people started to climb up it at once, my sister and step sister made it over, only a few of us were left on the opposite side of the fence. Keep in mind there were at least a hundred people. I along with the last few started to climb, and just as I made it to the middle of the chain link fence electricity surged through it, killing us who remained on the fence but charming those on the free side or the unsafe side. 

I remember that all the people who made it to the safe side of the fence had survived but I don't know what happened after. (I never wrote down this dream basically all dreams I type on here I write based off of memory, so it's not very detailed, but I have started to write my dreams down but I won't type those until all of the dreams on here are typed first...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 626 6
"SEXUAl CNTENT +18" كان بإمكاني توقع كل شيء في حياتي الا الوقوف عاجزه امام رجل يكبرني باضعاف عمري والاسوء من ذالك انه كان والدي بطريقه مختلفه بحيث ا...
69.9K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
54.1K 95 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
95.9K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...