HuniePop: Professional Womani...

By LoveSexDreams

Sometimes, being a virgin is just too much baggage to carry around. Some people are fine with just being virg... More

Chapter One - Fairy Training
Chapter Two - Coming Hard
Chapter Three - More The Merrier
Chapter Four - A Not-So-Long Break
Chapter Five - The Classic Girl Next Door
Thursday 11-Friday 12-Private Lessons (Lemon)
Saturday 13-New Girls
1K
Monday 15-The Aftermath
Tuesday 16-We rocked my bed you know we did
Wednesday 17-Is this a nightmare? (Sneak peek)
Wednesday 17-Is this a nightmare? (PART 2)
Wednesday 17- I love you, Master. (Lemon.)
Thursday 18- Local Big Man
Professional Womanizer Remake
Chapter Three Is Out!
Chapter Four Is Out!
Chapter Five Is Out!

Wednesday 17-Is this a nightmare? (PART 1)

1K 11 3
By LoveSexDreams

(A/N:Sorry, no lemon. I said MIGHT! Don't get mad, this chapter has actually gone through multiple stages of planning. And I don't own the picture)

(Third Person P.O.V.)
Another wonderful morning in Glenberry, birds chirp, flowers bloom... And Andrew awakens.

"Another day, another girl..." Andrew said, stretching his limbs.

Andrew loooked at the cat girl sitting next to him, smirking as he remembered last night.

"Momo..." Andrew said, petting Momo as he kept his smirk.

Momo smiled, feeling her Master's hand touch her.

Andrew picked up Momo, smirking as he had an idea in his mind. He went over to his bathroom, placing her in the bathtub... And he turned on the water.

"Nooo!! Master!!" Momo said, jumping onto Andrew like a leach.

"Momo, I said you were gonna get a bath. A clean kitty is a good kitty." Andrew said, trying to force Momo off of him.

"But Master! I hate water!" She said, refusing to listen to Andrew.

"I hate taking baths too, but Kyu makes me." Andrew said, exposing the love fairy.

"Master... Who's that?" Momo said, hearing Kyu's name.

"A love fairy." Andrew said, exposing her even more.

It was silent for a few seconds... Andrew's words leaving Momo a little confused. That's when Kyu herself appeared from the doorway, having a smug look on her face. She used her finger to signal for Andrew to come over there, and like the student Andrew is, he listened to the teacher. But before he did that, he had to put Momo in her place.

"Momo, please listen to me. When I come back in here, can you be please be ready to take a bath? I would love if you did that..." Andrew said, trying to win over Momo's pus- I mean heart.

"Really Master? Of course I'll take a bath!" Momo said getting off of him, changing her mind quickly.

"Thank you Momo." Andrew said, smiling as he looked at her.

"Wait Master, where are you going?" Momo questioned, curious to know where her Master was going.

"I have to go get your kimono." Andrew said, coming up with a great excuse.

"Okay! I hope it's all nice and clean." Momo said, smiling as she took off her shirt.

"A-Alright..." Andrew said, blushing as he closed the door.

Andrew stood in front of Kyu, the 5'4" Fairy woman and 6'2" human man... Can I really say they're face to face? They're face to face.

"What's with the smug look?" Andrew said, noticing the smug look on her face.

"It's nothing..." Kyu said, lying.

"It's something." Andrew said, not falling for her lie.

"Alright, it's something." Kyu said, keeping the smug look on her face.

"I know something that you don't know..." Kyu said, knowing something Andrew didn't know.

Andrew was confused... Something he didn't know? Mister Know-it-all should know it all.

"Are you gonna play some fucking riddle on me or something?" Andrew said, not knowing anything.

"No, you tard." Kyu said, obviously not giving him a riddle.

"Then what are you talking about?" Andrew said, curious now.

"You'll find out sooner or later. If you don't, then well... Go fuck yourself." Kyu said, not really having anything else to say.

"Oh I will. Just give me my fucking lotion and there'll be sperm on the dance floor." Andrew said, taking "fuck yourself" to a whole new level.

"I'd pay to see it..." Kyu said, thinking about it. Didn't she say that yesterday about Andrew getting fucked in the ass?

"I'd pay to see it too!" Andrew said, laughing maniacally.

"Whoa... Calm down. Like, Motherfucker, I'm right here." Kyu said, using "Motherfucker" to her advantage. He is a literal mother fucker, just go ask Jessie.

"Sorry..." Andrew said, laughing a bit.

"You know who is a girl you haven't talked to in awhile? Lola. Aren't you two like childhood friends?" Kyu said, bringing up Andrew's childhood friend.

Andrew paused for a moment... Forgetting about Lola. Really? He forgot about her?

"Lola... Lola. Man... Lola." Andrew said, sitting down on his couch.

"Are you gonna tell a story...? Cause I'm ready to hear this shit!" Kyu said, sitting down next to him.

"Me and Lola... We go way back... I remember the day we met..." Andrew said, ready to tell his story.

(A/N:I read through chapter 2, and cringed the fuck out at how bad it is.)

-Andrew's vision of the past-

A new school year for students. for some, like Andrew and Lola, it is their first year in any type of school. So... Preschool? Nope. Kindergarten? Yep.

Andrew was sitting at a random table with a bunch of other kids... Actually, he was by himself. bored and shy. Some kids were crying, some kids were laughing, and others were bored... Like Andrew. But then, someone walked into the classroom... It was girl, crying. What made this girl so different? She was cute.

"Come on sweetie, we'll be back later." Lola's father said, trying to get Lola to stop hugging his thigh.

"B-But Daddy!" Lola said, not wanting to be left alone. Hey, I would cry too if I had to go to school.

"Lola, it's gonna be fun! You get to make friends, learn, color, draw, everything." Lola's mother said, grabbing Lola's hand.

The teacher sat there, smiling as she waited to take Lola's hand.

"Just go with this nice lady, okay?" Lola's mother said, trying to give Lola to the teacher.

"B-But..." Lola said, trying to say something else.

"Please Lola? For Mommy and Daddy?" Lola's mother said, smiling as she looked at Lola.

Lola frowned, but listened and let go of her Mom and went with the teacher. She tried to stop her tears... But no dice.

"You can sit anywhere you want." The teacher said, letting Lola choose where she wanted to sit. Just think of it... Jessie is about in her twenties... Andrew is like in his zero-ties. When she sixteen, Andrew was still in Death's balls... Back to the vision!

Since Lola didn't want to sit near anyone else who was crying, and just really wanted to be left alone, she sat next to Andrew... You know, the Andrew that'll fuck anything that walks? Lola just kept crying and crying... Can someone help?

Lola's parents came over, trying to find another way to comfort her. There was only one other option to go... Find another person to comfort her.

"Kid, what's your name?" Lola's father asked her, not knowing the kid. Who knew he'd know that kid for a loooooong time.

"A-Andrew." Andrew answered quickly, getting nervous. You can tell from the blush on his face.

Lola's dad talking to Andrew caused Lola to turn and look at Andrew. She blushed, seeing the slight cuteness in the boy. Vice versa for Andrew as well, as he was also staring back at the girl. Andrew had never really been this close with a girl before, Lola had never been this close to a boy before either... It's cute.

"Lola meet Andrew. He is gonna be your friend." Lola's dad said, forcing Andrew and Lola into a friendship. This is how it started...?

"W-Wait what...?" Andrew said, a little confused.

"Bye Lola!" Lola's mom and dad, leaving.

(A/N:Take a shot for each time I say Lola's name.)

Her parents farewell caused Lola to break out in tears again, which made Andrew a little uncomfortable. But, being the friend Andrew was, or now was, Andrew needed to help her.

"H-Hey, Lola." Andrew said blushing, being a little nervous.

Lola turned her head, her tears still running down her face.

"D-Don't cry, school is f-fun." Andrew said, not wanting to make her even more sad.

"H-How is it fun? I want to go home!" Lola said, not listening to Andrew.

"B-But... Cookie?" Andrew said, offering Lola one of his cookies.

"Cookie?" Lola said, her face lighting up with slight happiness.

"Cookie." Andrew said, still trying to offer her a cookie.

"Cookie!" Lola said, taking the cookie from him.

(A/N:I used three different punctuations for the word cookie.)

"C-Cookies always m-make things better." Andrew said, smirking.

"They sure do." Lola said, taking a bite out of her cookie.

Andrew sat there, looking around the classroom. Lola was giving him a flirtatious look, yes... Even at a young age, Andrew was still getting that look.

"Thank you Andrew." Lola said, hugging Andrew.

Andrew sat there, blushing like... Like a... I really don't know. Blushing like when you're caught jerking yourself off? Fuck, I don't know.

"Y-You're welcome L-Lola..." Andrew said, scared to hug her back.

"I hope we become the best of friends, Andrew." She said, still hugging him.

-End of Andrew's vision from the past-

"Aww... It's like one of those love stories." Kyu said, actually liking something that wasn't lewd.

"I still imagine to this very day that I could have a family with her..." Andrew said, sighing at the end.

Andrew knew he couldn't have what he wanted with Lola. If she found out what Andrew is actually doing behind her back, she would never talk to him again. Andrew is like family to her, not in a friendzone-ish way, but someone who has been with her a lot. He has known her for more then 10 years. As a friend, a best friend. And now, lovers. Or, soon to be lovers as soon as Andrew stops fucking with everyone else. But when she finds out about that sooner or later... That relationship is gone. Everything. He Knows how Lola will be.

"You could have cute little mixed babies..." Kyu said, imagining the babies.

"There is no filter on your sweet fairy mouth is there?" Andrew said, tapping her on the cheek.

"Nope. As long as me and you are together, there is nothing that'll stop me from trash talking bitches." Kyu said, wrapping her arm around Andrew.

"Me and you are like partners in crime." Andrew said, agreeing with her.

"Partners in sexual crime." Kyu said looking at Andrew and smirking.

"Partners in..." Andrew said, turning his head to Kyu.

Here he is again. His face close to Kyu's, her face close to Andrew's. You know, Andrew and Kyu have had a relationship since the beginning. She has trained him on dating, supported him, has given him motivation, got him laid for the first time, got him to loose his virginity from it, and introduced him to a bunch of girls. She is like the ultimate wingwoman... And that means two things.

Before you knew it, it was a wild make out session like never before. Human on fairy. His tongue in her mouth and her tongue just letting his tongue explore her mouth. His hands feeling her body, touching her waist and everything he could.

"I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later... and I was just waiting for it." Kyu said, pushing Andrew down onto the couch.

"I always like giving my clients a little extra payment for being so good when it comes to listening..." She said, placing her hand on Andrew's chest.

"I feel like such a whore for trying to do this so early... But eh, I don't care." Kyu said, grabbing Andrew's hand and placing onto her left breast.

"As long as I'm doing my job, I won't get in trouble." Kyu said, now moving Andrew's hand under her lingerie.

"Just sit back and relax, my client~..." Kyu said, ready to go to town on the half naked Andrew.

But...

Knock-knock says the door.

"Damn it!" Kyu and Andrew said, obviously having their morning sex ruined.

Kyu just disappeared, obviously disappointed and embarrassed.

"Damn it, who could that be?" Andrew said, still wearing his boxers.

Andrew got up and went to his door, sighing before he opened it since he was prepared to see who was at the door.

"What's up motherf-" Andrew said, before noticing who was actually there.

But, he then did notice who was there, and it wasn't a very good surprise...

"Hello Audrey." Andrew said, not wanting to say anything else to the girl.

Audrey was about to say something, but then she noticed what Andrew was wearing.

"Jeez... Think I want to see you in your stupid boxers?! Is this how you answer the door to everyone?!" Audrey said blushing, yelling at Andrew.

"Well, for girls like you..." Andrew said, smiling as he tried to flirt with Audrey.

"Shut up Andrew!" Audrey said, letting herself in.

Andrew shut the door slowly, sighing as he did. He really let a mega bitch in his house?

"What brings a girl like you to my apartment early in the morning even though you barely are even up in the morning?" Andrew said, knowing she doesn't wake up this early that much.

"I really don't know. The rest of my friends were busy, so you'll have to do..." Audrey said sitting on his couch, making Andrew the "backup."

"Well, I feel pretty special..." Andrew said, smirking.

Andrew sat quiet for a second, thinking of a way to tease Audrey. Until...

"So, Audrey. You're telling me you wanted to hang out with a handsome devil like me?" Andrew said, smiling as he sat next to Audrey.

"Calm down cowboy! Remember, your ass was just a backup." Audrey said, emasculating the fuck out of Andrew.

Andrew scooted away from the Mega bitch, a little scared of what would come out of her mouth again.

"Master! Help!" Momo yelled out, wanting her master to help her for some reason. Did she just ye-

"What the fuck was that?" Audrey said, not knowing who just yelled out.

Andrew didn't know what to say at all, like really... He didn't. So what did he do? Well....

-10 seconds Later-

"Put me down you fucking idiot!" Audrey said, Andrew carrying her on his shoulder.

"Wait here! I got to get dressed." Andrew said, putting her down in the hallway and going back inside.

Andrew closed the door to his apartment, close to actually being caught cheating...

"Fuck you Andrew! Let me in!" Audrey said, banging on his door.

Andrew ignored her, like the smart person he is, and quickly went over to the bathroom and opened it... Only to reveal a gruesome scene...

"Why is the bathroom flooded?!" Andrew questioned, noticing the water on the floor and Momo sitting on the table.

"You left the water on, Master!" Momo said, terrified of the water, Andrew, like really?

"Oops..." Andrew said, laughing a little at his stupidity.

Andrew stopped his panic attack just by turning off the water. If the water leaked out, did it matter? Andrew doesn't have carpet for any of his rooms.

"Good news Momo, no bath today!" Andrew said, smiling as he gave his kitty the good news.

"Yay! Thank you master! I want to hug you so much!" Momo said, wanting to hug her Master, but the water hazard was sorta a problem.

"Now, let me just clean this up..." Andrew said, rubbing his hands together.

-Couple minutes of boring cleaning up-

"There you go. Nice and neat." Andrew said, cleaning up the mess that was in the bathroom.

"Wow Master, you did a good job!" Momo said, already hugging her master.

"I know. I love cleaning, but I don't love it more then you." Andrew said, petting Momo.

"Master..." Momo said, loving what her Master said and was doing.

"Now, Momo..." Andrew said, walking as Momo let go of him.

"I want you to stay here and guard our home. I've left you balls of yarn and some crayons if you get bored." Andrew said, smiling as he pointed out the ball of yarn.

"Really Master?! Thank you!!" Momo said, going to the ball of yarn.

"You're welcome my kitty. Oh, and by the way, don't answer the door whatsoever. I'll be locking you in alright?" Andrew said, getting dressed as he talked. What is he wearing this time?

"Alright Master! I promise." Momo said, listening to her master.

"Okay. Momo Garrett, I'm putting my trust into you." Andrew whispered to himself.

Andrew was fully dressed, wearing his usual red flannel shirt and black pants... Like some lumberjack... And then... He was out the door. But not to a good scene.

"Wa-" Andrew barely said, before...

"I don't know if you know who you're fucking with Andrew. But I don't deal with bullshit, especially your kinda bullshit!" Audrey said, angry at Andrew. There's like a fire aura behind her...

"Okay..." Andrew simply responded with... Wanting to get his ass beat.

"I SWEAR ANDREW!" Audrey said, raising her fist.

Then the elevator dinged, the elevator door opened and someone appeared within it... And it wasn't very good help...

"Lillian?" Andrew said, staring at the girl who appeared within the elevator.

Then the tension between them begin...

"YOU?!" Audrey and Lillian said in sync, staring at each other.

Andrew had merely escaped that deadly punch, but now he has to deal with two bitches who have bad blood with each other...

"Well look who it is! The gothic bitch who stole from me!" Audrey said approaching Lillian.

It's like a fucking dream match right now.

"Stole?! As far as I'm concerned I bought that with my cold hard cash!" Lillian said, revolting back as she approached Audrey.

Andrew, sorta just spacing out as he heard their conversation, actually listened in on their conversation and stepped in before there was a cat fight right in his Tower's hallway.

"Wait wait!" Andrew said, putting both of his arms out to stop the girls from fighting.

"Get out of here Andrew!" They both said in sync again, trying to get Andrew out of here.

"Who are you to talk to him like that?!" Lillian questioned, grabbing Andrew's arm and pulled it.

"I'm Audrey Belrose, bitch! I get to talk to him the way I want!" Audrey said, grabbing Andrew's arm and pulled it as well.

A brat and a mega bitch... NEVER... Let them date the same person.

"Ow... Stop!" Andrew said pulling back both of his arms.

"Before you two decide to fucking kill each other... Can we just calm down?" Andrew said, telling two obnoxious girls to calm down.

"Shut the f-" they were about to say, before being cut off...

"Before you tell me to shut the fuck up, can we just get out of this hallway?" Andrew said, not wanting a noise complaint from his neighbors.

Audrey and Lillian looked at each other before letting go of Andrew, both a little pissed off at each other. Andrew just smiled like he's innocent and went to the elevator, pressing the button that sat on the side.

"Now, Audrey and Lillian... Can WE, as a family, go spend so good quality family time at the mall?" Andrew said, fucking with them by saying family.

"Family?" Audrey said, a little confused at what he was saying.

"Family. Now get your assets within this elevator. No pushing or shoving." Andrew said, the door opening as he said it.

Lillian groaned as she walked to the elevator, stepping inside the elevator.

"Come on crimson." Andrew said, beckoning with one finger as he stepped into the elevator.

Audrey groaned as well, actually listening to Andrew for once and stepping into the elevator.

"Trust me, I like this as much as you do." Andrew said to Audrey and Lillian as the door closed and the elevator went down to the lobby.

Does Andrew really hate Audrey and Lillian? On a real level, no, he doesn't. Andrew has had the most history with Lillian, right behind Nora and Lola. As much as Lillian might try to mess with Andrew to get him to become a gothic loser, it never works. Truth be told, Andrew was the one who first talked to Lillian. Crazy shit, Right? It was actually when Andrew was still a teenager and uh... Lillian was uh... I don't know. Does anybody know? Anyway, Andrew doesn't loathe the girl at all, he's actually very fond of her. Andrew likes her for many reasons, body or her brat personality... He likes it. I personally like to ship Andrew with Lillian, right behind Andrew and Tiffany. I got a fanclub.

Audrey and Andrew, even though it's only been awhile, Andrew still likes Audrey. Even though Andrew might treat Audrey like dirt... Well, Audrey does it too! We all know how Audrey treats Andrew, and it ain't very nice. But like people say, fight fire with fire. And Andrew knows how to be a bitch to a bitch.

"I can tell today will be nice." Andrew said, reaching the lobby of the tower.

"Jeez... I thought today was gonna be nice." Lillian said, groaning as she rolled her eyes.

Doesn't Lillian look like one of those girls from 2007, who write awful poetry about why they think their life sucks, even though they are given tons of care and attention from her parents, while she ignores them by playing Linkin Park, Evanescence, and My Chemical Romance on full blast on her iPod, while she explains why she hates boys on her pink and black skull Myspace page, posting "selfies-before-they-were-selfies" with her black hair covering her eyes, before going to the nearest Hot Topic at her local mall and buying a Jack Skellington purse with and Invader Zim GIR hoodie, when finally she gets home and yells at her kid brother for using her computer looking at low quality Mario/Sonic/Zelda/Pokemon/Naruto sprite animations?

Doesn't she?

(A/N:By the way, copypasta-ed the shit out the Paragraph, you can actually find the original comment on Lillian's section on the Huniepop wiki.)

Oh yeah, Lillian has a sister by the way, not a brother. We'll probably see her soon...

"Where exactly are you taking us? I'm fine if it's some cliff I could go jump off of." Lillian said, sounding a little dark.

"Hearing that from you isn't a surprise, Lillian." Andrew said, noticing she showed her gothic side to Andrew and Audrey.

"I thought goth retards are already dead." Audrey said, pointing out something goths always say.

"Sorry, I didn't get that. I don't speak bullshit, okaaaay?" Lillian said, glaring at Audrey.

The real victim here is Andrew... Would you be able to survive this?

"Alright, Audrey... Please, shut up..." Andrew said, placing his finger on Audrey's mouth, which caused the girl to move it away. This also caused Lillian to laugh at Audrey.

"Lillian, you shut up as well. You aren't any better." Andrew said, putting Lillian in her place. This caused a little revenge from Audrey, this time Audrey laughing at Lillian.

-10 minutes later-

"Finally, somewhere I can relax." Audrey said, stepping into the Shopping Mall.

"I didn't know you knew I liked the Mall..." Lillian said as she blushed a little, getting close to Andrew.

"Well, you're here almost all day. It shouldn't be hard to forget." Andrew said, smirking as he looked at Lillian.

This little interaction between the brat and the lothario caused the bitch to get a little jealous. Remember, defend what is yours twenty-four/seven!

"Calm down, Wednesday. Let's not forget, Andrew... You met me here. isn't that why you came to visit this joint?" Audrey said getting close to Andrew, having an evil looking smirk on her face.

(A/N:Does anybody know who Wednesday is? Addams Family?)

"I guess. It sure brings back some memories..." Andrew said, having a little blush on his face from the girl's surrounding him.

Brings back memories of what? Starting a journey to the end of your love life?

"Get out of here, Audrey! Andrew doesn't even want to hang out with you." Lillian said, trying to emotionally hurt Audrey as she glared at Audrey.

"I don't want to hang out with him either. But I'm not gonna let some brat bitch take control of my backup!" Audrey said, glaring back at Lillian.

"Jeez... It's like a damn drama show with you two." Andrew said, but then he suddenly got a message.

Andrew checked his phone, receiving a message from his phone. It's a little weird... Kyanna? She's texting him? Let's be nosy bitches and read it.

It says "Hey dude. Its been awhile since me and you hanged out... I kinda miss you a little. You just seem to always be on my mind and by the way, sweetie, my body is just really missing your presence. Hope to see you soon ;)"

"Mmmmm... I really miss my Mamacita..." Andrew thought, thinking about Kyanna.

"Audrey....? Lillian?" Andrew said, looking around for the girls he was with a second ago.

"Don't worry Daddy, they're somewhere around here." A random girl said, appearing in front of Andrew.

"Daddy? I haven't even taken you out to dinner, sister." Andrew said, putting away his phone.

"Sister? I think you're a little off." The girl said, crossing her arms.

"How off? Like, what? are you my mom if she was actually beautiful?" Andrew said, complimenting the girl.

"Flattered. Like really, I'm flattered. But I don't believe you want to try incest." The girl said, obviously saying that she is related to Andrew in someway.

"Incest? So family related, right?" Andrew said, still connecting the pieces.

"I gave you a hint earlier. What did I call you?" The girl said, raising her eyebrows.

"Well, you called me daddy... So your my wife." Andrew said, still not knowing.

"But I said ince-... Well, I've always wanted to date someone like you, but not you yourself." The girl said, blushing a little.

"Alright, I've officially gaven up on this guessing game." Andrew said, out of ideas on what to say.

"It's not like you to give up so easily. You've always told me to stand up for yourself and never give up." The girl said... Sounds like something Andrew would say... If he was drunk.

"Lady, I've know you for like a minute. I'm pretty sure I've never said that within the minute I've known you." Andrew said, laughing a little at how ridiculous she sounded.

"Mom was right, you haven't really changed a bit. Physically and Personality wise..." The girl said, examining Andrews appearance.

"So.... You're my daughter?" Andrew said, finally realizing who this girl was.

"Took you long enough." The girl said... Or Andrew's daughter, said as she crossed her arms.

"Actually, I've been knowing for awhile... I was just waiting for the right moment." Andrew said, I actually thought he was that stupid.

"I believe you." Andrew's daughter said, smirking.

"So who exactly is your mom?" Andrew questioned, not really knowing who she belongs to.

"Take a guess." She said, keeping her smirk.

"Well... Your Audrey's right? You're a crack baby." Andrew said, taking his first guess... Mostly because her hair is dyed a little red.

"If I was a crack baby I wouldn't be looking the way I'm looking." she said, pointing out how stunning she is.

"That is true." Andrew said, complimenting his daughter.

"You have freckles... I don't have freckles. I don't know any girl who has freckles..." Andrew said, a little confused on who her mother is.

"I actually just got it naturally. You know, by staying in the sun for to long." She said, moving the hair from her face.

Andrew placed his hand on his chin, examining his daughter to see what he can try to piece together.

"Stay Black...? What's that?" Andrew said, not knowing what the brand was on her shirt. If it even was a brand.

"It's where I model. I really like it there. Fits my personality just the way I like it." She said, placing her hands on her hips.

"Black personality... That's some goth shit...!" Andrew said, finally noticing who she's related to.

"Wait... Lillian...?" Andrew said, a little disappointed with it.

"That's my mommy." The girl said, smiling as she laughed a little.

"I'm g-gonna have a-a baby w-with Lillian?" Andrew questioned, imagining what it'd be like.

"You'll also be Waifu and Husbando." The girl said, messing with Andrew even more.

-Imagination-

"Hey babe..." Andrew said, smirking as he sat on the couch with Lillian.

"Hey my fearsome husband." Lillian said, putting her legs on top of Andrew's legs.

"Whatcha' been up to?" Andrew asked, still smirking at his wife.

"Really?" Lillian questioned, sounding agitated.

"What?" Andrew questioned right back to her, confused.

"Out of all things to say to your wife..." Lillian said, disappointed in Andrew.

"What did you want me to say? Sup bitch?" Andrew questioned, suggesting one of the things he could've said.

"Calling me a bitch now?! Are you fucking kidding?!" Lillian questioned, sounding pissed off.

"Well... You're starting to act like one." Andrew said, smirking.

-end of imagination-

"No, it's better then that, daddy." His daughter said, laughing a little after she said that.

"What's your name anyways?" Andrew questioned, curious to what he named his daughter.

"Did your mother name you something stupid? Like 'crimson'? Or 'Raven'?" Andrew said, suggesting some gothic trash.

"I believed you named me, dad. My name is Ashley. Ashley Garrett." Ashley said, saying that proudly. Just like another Garrett I know...

"Has a good ring to it... Unlike Lillian Garrett." Andrew said, crossing his arms.

"Hey, at least you produced me." Ashley said, putting up a phone-like sign towards her ear... For whatever fucking reason.

(A/N:Don't own the picture, as a matter of fact, it was made by the same person who did the Huniepop artwork for the girls. Go check them out. 'Their' name is Kopianget.)

"I've liked the town so far, very nice setting." A woman said, walking with a familiar face.

"The town is very lovely indeed. But I believe the people around here are the real highlights." Beli said, smirking as she walked with her friend.

Andrew looked in one direction just to look at Beli and her friend, but once he looked back, he saw that Ashley had just disappeared.

"Maybe it's good women disappear when they are near me..." Andrew whispered, sighing at the end.

"Bonjour Beli." Andrew said, noticing she and her friend were coming his way.

"Oh, Andrew! Nice to see you again." Beli said, smiling as she stopped to talk with Andrew. Her friend did too. just had to add that.

"Nice to see you too Beli." Andrew responded, smirking.

Andrew then noticed, which... By the way, HE BARELY NOTICED THE OTHER GIRL. Like seriously? Idiot.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, Andrew finally noticed the other girl that was with Beli... Real cute girl.

"Uh... Who's this?" Andrew questioned, not knowing the girl who was with Beli.

"Oh, I haven't introduced you to my friend? Sorry." Beli said, a little embarrassed.

"It's fine." Andrew and her new friend said, causing both of them to blush and stay silent for the moment.

"Andrew, this is Abia. Abia, this is Andrew." Beli said, putting her hands together as she smiled... Knowing she made a new friendship form.

"Pleasure to meet you." Andrew said, putting his hand out for it to be shaken.

"Pleasures all mine mister Andrew, or A-Andrew or whatever you w-want to be called!" Abia said, shaking his hand, sounding nervous.

(A/N:Don't own the picture.)

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go check if this store has what I need." Beli said, walking off to a yoga store.

It was silent for a few seconds as Andrew and Abia sat there, a little awkward. But knowing our beloved retard, he knows how to start conversations.

"You believe in that Islamic stuff?" Andrew questioned, immediately assuming religion.

"Well, not really..." Abia responded, answering Andrew's question.

"But you got the uh... The ummm... Cloak?" Andrew said, not knowing what a Abaya was.

Abia giggled softly, knowing Andrew didn't know anything about the Islamic culture. But, he does got a point... If she doesn't really believe in Islam then what's with the Abaya and Hijab? It's America, not Syria.

"Well... Like Beli said, I'm Andrew Garrett. Can't really say I'm the hottest man in town, but uh..." Andrew said, removing the imaginary glasses from his face.

"I sorta am." Andrew said, letting his brown eyes really bring out that prettiness within him.

"O-Oh! Well that's very uhh... c-cool of you! Yeah, cool is the word!" Abia blurted, not kmowing how to describe it.

Abia couldn't help but blush at how seductive that was... I guess it actually worked!

While Andrew is busy seducing that sexy Muslim, take that with a slight grain of salt if you want, there was a slight conflict going on at the King's Castle... Involving a Cat and a Fairy.

"Andrew is into some weird shit..." Kyu said, laying on Andrew's bed as she flipped through his magazines that were hidden somewhere were NO ONE SHOULD FIND THEM.

Since Kyu was busy looking at Porno magazines in Andrew's room, Momo was busy going through Andrew's stuff. Old and New.

"What is this?" Momo questioned herself, noticing something within Andrew's junk.

It looked like a scrapbook. Having an image of Andrew from his younger years on the front cover.

"Baby Master...?" Momo questioned before she opened the book to find some weird stuff.

"Aww.... Master looks cute!" Momo said, loving the small and innocent Andrew.

"Master...." Momo said, sounding a little sad.

She must really miss Andrew. Poor thing, stuck in Andrew's apartment while her 'Master' is out with other girls. She loves the crap out of Andrew; like really, she does. Andrew loves her back, but his feelings for her are barely getting anywhere. Momo has had feelings for Andrew ever since that 'Halloween Incident.' Andrew has done so much for her, like giving her his last name, becoming her Master, not letting her be cold, cleaning her clothes, and I'm pretty sure he will do alot more in the future. Momo hasn't really met any human that wasn't weird-ed out by her, Andrew is about the only person who actually accepts her for who she is...

A cat who is a little dumb and gullible as anything on this planet.

But, beside that, Momo just really loves Andrew. He has accepted her not just as his kitty, but his friend. Momo sees it the same exact way too, but Andrew is her Master, and that is one of the things Momo wanted the most. But, Momo wants more now... She wants Romance. And she knows Andrew can give that to her... If his feelings are mutual. Soon, if Andrew wants any, they have babies... Or kittens. Even though Momo has not had any experience in intercourse....cough cough virgin cough cough..., she will find a way for it to work.

"Surprised Andrew has good magazines..." Kyu said, yawning as she stood from the bed and walked over to the doorframe that led to the living room.

"Kyu... When is Master gonna come home?" Momo questioned, looking at Kyu.

"I really don't know. It actually all depends on what he's doing right now. And I have a good feeling he is making me proud. I REALLY hope he is making me proud." Kyu said, not wanting her client to be slacking.

Seems like Momo and Kyu have met. Thank Venus that Momo is friendly as a flower because if any other girl saw this love fairy within Andrew's apartment, it would be hell on earth.

"What's that in your hand, Kyu?" Momo questioned, wanting to know what was in her hand.

"Its's nothin', just a ma-" Kyu said, before an idea popped up in her mind.

"Actually... Are you interested in them? These are actually really nice to read. Master likes these." Kyu said, pulling the magazine in front of her chest, showing the cover of it.

"Really...?!" Momo said, sounding a little surprised about what she said about the magazine.

Let's go back to the mall... Were a brat, bitch, and a lucky loser are at. Andrew just got Abia's phone number and now he is searching for the two girls he came with.

"If I was Lillian... Where would I be?" Andrew questioned, stroking the peach fuzz that was on his chin.

Andrew then snapped his fingers, catching onto what a goth girl like here would be.

"Hot Topic." Andrew said, rolling his eyes as he started to walk over there.

When Andrew got over there, he could just smell the nasty... Disgusting neck beards that were in there. Ranging from weaboos to wrestling fanboys... Its bad.

(A/N:Hey... I like wrestling.)

"Alright... Its been awhile since I've entered this store." Andrew told himself, clenching his fist.

"But I swear... I will survive this horrible... Disgusting place. I promise to escape unscathed. I just need to save the princess." Andrew stated, placing his hands on his hips.

Princess...? If he's talking about Lillian, then well... Shit...

"Well... Here we go. Don't worry Lillian... I'm coming." Andrew said, ready to go in.

"Just go in already faggot!" Some random guy said, listening in on Andrew.

Andrew looked over at the guy, giving him a poker face before turning back and looking at the entrance of the Hot Topic. He sighed... But he stepped in there.

"Damn... Virgin land." He said, breathing in the air that smelled like sweat. Does sweat even have a smell?

Andrew walked in there, obviously feeling nervous about anybody trying to talk to him. This is the first time in awhile he has felt nervous about someone talking to him.

"Welcome." The greeter said as Andrew looked around.

"Sup." Andrew simply responded with, sounding idiotic.

Andrew walked around, fascinated with the stuff this place had. Ranging from T-shirts to Key chains... It was nice.

"Where is that girl?" Andrew questioned, looking around before he noticed something.

"Is that... Nikki?" Andrew questioned, looking at a girl with blue hair and glasses.

It was for sure Nikki, looking at some stuff and being the lonely girl she was. Andrew has the pefect opportunity to go talk to a girl... But nah, goth bae matters more.

"Focus Andrew..." Andrew whispered to himself as he kept searching.

"Man... the Bullet Club is doing better under Cody Rhode's leadership." A wrestling fan said, discussing wrestling business.

"Nah, Kenny Omega was doing better as the leader." Another wrestling fan said, having a valid point... I think.

"You guys still watch that stuff? It's fake." The smart guy said, being a dick.

"Shut the fuck up." Andrew exclaimed, having a hate for reality breakers like him.

The smart ass was about to speak again... But Andrew simply placed his finger over his lip and told him to shush.

"What are doing, Andrew?" Lillian questioned, looking at Andrew as she suddenly appeared.

"Oh, Lillian! I was just discussing... Wrestling." Andrew said, scratching the back of us head as he turned to goth bae.

"Well can you hurry up or something? I need someone to carry these bags... someone who is big and strong." Lillian said, trying to get Andrew into carrying the bags by flirting.

"Shut up Lillian; just give me the bags." Andrew said, taking the bags from her.

"Thats my man." Lillian said, pinching Andrew's cheek.

"I'm not anybody's man." Andrew said, as he exited out Hot Topic with Lillian.

"Where did you even get this money? Aren't you unemployed?" Andrew questioned, knowing that she didn't have any job.

"Well... yeah but like let's say I got some money after I actually convinced my dumb ass parents that I needed it." Lillian said, Obviously throwing some shade at her parents.

"Jeez..." Andrew simply responded with, not wanting to know how she convinced them.

"Have you seen Audrey yet? Or heard from her? Because I hate to leave her alone." Andrew asked, trying to find out what happened to the mega bitch.

"Why are you so worried about her? Like I have a feeling you appreciate her more then you appreciate me." Lillian said, ready to start with Andrew.

Andrew didn't want to hear anything... So he just decided to shut her up in the best possible way...

He kissed her. One passionate kiss, one to shut this brat up. I mean, when someone who you like kisses you, its like sex.

"Ugh... I could taste your piercings." Andrew said, having some black lipstick left on his mouth.

Lillian was just left there in shock, trying not to smile but had a slight grin on her face. Her cheeks were red and she stood there.

"Lillian... You okay?" Andrew asked, moving the bangs out of her face and waving his hand in front of it.

"Maybe this is a good thing." Andrew said, smirking as he started walking.

Andrew took a couple steps before he noticed something...

"Lillian?" Andrew said, turning as he looked at Lillian, who was still standing there in the same spot.

Andrew preceeded to walk back to Lillian... He wasn't really on the urge to hear her more... But he can't leave her here.

"Maybe this is a gothic thing..." Andrew thought, not really knowing the reason behind this madness.

Andrew tried to push her, but she was like a statue on a pedestal... She ain't moving for shit.

"Crap... Should I kiss her again? Nah... Audrey could be lurking around some corner." Andrew said, stroking his chin... acting like there is a beard there.

"Maybe if I...." Andrew said, getting an idea.

Andrew slowly started to bring his hand towards Lillian's left breasts... Slowly....

"Don't even think about it." Lillian said, grabbing Andrew's wrist.

"Hey! You're back." Andrew said, having a slight smirk on his face.

"You seem happy." Lillian said, squeezing his wrist.

"Okay okay... Please let go." Andrew said, trying to pry her hand off his wrist.

Lillian let go of him and Andrew kept that smirk on his face, knowing he could tease Lillian.

"Ain't I a great kisser?" Andrew asked, putting his hands on his hips as he looked smug.

"I g-guess..." Lillian said, blushing a bit as she looked away.

How many people has this guy kissed today? Two?

"Come on, we gotta go find Audrey. Wrather you like it or not, she needs our help." Andrew said, raising Lillian's bag in the air with pride.

"Uhhhhh...Your help." Lillian said, killing the adventurous mood.

Andrew and Lillian started walking... Hoping to find a mega bitch.

"Hey... Andrew?" Lillian said, sounding like she wanted to ask something.

"Yes?" Andrew said, looking around for Audrey.

"Uhhhh...Do you remember the day we met...?" Lillian asked, sounding a little serious for once.

"Of course I do..." Andrew said, starting to remember the day...

-Flashback-

It is the last week before high school is over. Andrew is a good ol' senior in school, Lillian is a freshmen, Lola had moved somewhere else and Nora got held back so many times she is also a senior in highschool... Yet be several years older then all seniors there. Freshmens are fresh meat, seniors are the butchers. Andrew and Nora are... Well... As much as I don't want to say this... They are... sigh... Telling jokes.

"The dumbass tried to give me detention while I was in detention. What a fucking joder tonto." Andrew said, having his weird puerto rican spanish show.

"I've had to deal with that loser before. I really hate that fucker." Nora replied with, hating the teacher as much as Andrew did.

While this was going on... A group of goths were near by... Being the little bastards they were.

"Hey Andrés?" Nora said, sounding a little curious. Swear I said this before...

"Yeah?" Andrew replied, ready to answer.

"Has your mom been around lately?" Nora questioned... For some reason.

"Nah, she went to New York to go visit some family out there." Andrew said, giving his answer.

"Is it alright if I come over to your house later...?" Nora asked, blushing as she tried to make eye contact with Andrew.

"Maybe... Pretty sure I have nothing else to deal with later." Andrew said, not giving a yes or a no.

"Wait... Why'd you ask about my mom...?" Andrew questioned, wanting to know why.

"I don-" Nora responded with... Before she got cut off by some loud ass metal.

Andrew and Nora turned to see some goths blasting their loud ass metal music... Sounded like someone was getting fucked in the ass.

"Yo, turn that fucking trash off." Nora said, hating the fact she was getting interrupted.

"Nah. Sorry you don't listen to something that doesn't have trumpets." One of the goths said, being a big ol' racist loser.

"Shut your Marilyn Manson looking ass up." Andrew said, not taking his words kindly.

(A/N:No disrespect towards Marilyn Manson. He's a legend.)

Then... The only... cough... Good looking goth in the group stepped in front... Having curves, having short hair, having a bad personality, beautiful eyes... But she is only fourteen. That is Lillian. Forget I said this.

"First of all... You two can't be serious." Lillian said, looking at Andrew and Nora. Plaid was real on them.

"Keep your mouth shut you gothed out whore." Nora said, not wanting to hear Lillian.

Andrew noticed Lillian kept staring at him every couple seconds... Hmmmm...

"Oh. I'm sooo gonna shut up. Please, can you and your boyfriend leave us alone?" Lillian said, that sarcasticness still existing back then.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Nora said, having a slight blush on her face.

"Wow... He's lucky." Lillian said, having a smug look on her face.

Nora then pulled out the good ol' switchblade... By the way, illegal, and pointed it in Lillian's direction.

"You just don't know when to listen do you; you stupid bitch!" Nora said, obviously angry.

"Whoa whoa... Calm down..." Lillian said, obviously a little scared.

Andrew knew what Nora was doing was bad... Like she's breaking school rules and laws right now. Thank god security ain't around or this shit would be wild... Andrew has to do something.

"Nora... Seriously back off for now." Andrew said, trying to calm her.

"Fuck that, Andrew... She was talking shit for to long." Nora said, not ready to back down.

"Nora, please stop. You can't do this." Andrew said, having a bad point.

"What are you Andrew?! Some sort of pussy all of a sudden?" Nora said, insulting Andrew.

"I'm just trying to help you. You need to put the knife away right fucking now... You don't know what will happen if they catch you right now." Andrew said, having a good point.

Nora didn't want to pull the switchblade away... But if she didn't want to get expelled, she had to put it away.

"Fine Andrew. As long as I don't have to hear you or this bitch." Nora said, walking away angrily.

Andrew couldn't help but stare at thee latina booty... But that didn't matter right now.

"Nora!" Andrew said, a little sad.

Andrew didn't know what to do. He didn't want to go chase after since he had a feeling she would get over it... She did that at prom too... Prom is another story for another day. But he also didn't know if she was gonna get over it....

"I'm a horrible friend..." Andrew said, sighing.

Andrew then saw the goths again, they seemed a little happy at something.

"We feel your pain." One of the goths said... Shut up goth.

"What?" Andrew said, confused.

"Thank you for like literally protecting me... I guess my loudmouth sorta got carried away." Lillian said, sounding a little thankful... For once.

"Its okay. My friend just really gets carried away at times." Andrew said, telling some stuff about Nora.

"Well... like  Its nice to meet you... I guess. My name is Lillian..." Lillian said, smirking as she blushed.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Andrew. I hope we can become friends." Andrew said, smiling a little.

-Flashback end-

"She never came over that day..." Andrew said, thinking about it still.

"What even like happened to that girl?" Lillian questioned, wanting to know about Nora.

"She's in jail." Andrew said, making up a lie for some reason.

"I wonder how like, you two even met? Were you two friends for awhile or...?" Lillian questioned, wanting to know the backstory between Andrew and Nora.

"Well... Nevermind! Why are you so nosy? We haven't even been on a date." Andrew said, forgetting about how he kissed her before... Guess that doesn't matter.

"Do you like... want to go on a date?" Lillian questioned, smirking as she looked at Andrew.

"Of course. If I have the time, which currently I don't have. Could this count as a date as well?" Andrew asked, smirking back at Lillian.

"Well, I'd like to have our date without a little red head poking around getting in trouble." Lillian said, referring to Audrey obviously.

"Red head? Guess my little bud is gonna have to behave." Andrew said, refferring to his "Red Head."

Lillian just laughed, sorta of a rare thing to see. Andrew's funniness is something Lillian really likes.... Hey, gotta admit he is funny... at times.

"Andrew... Thats not what I meant." Lillian said, grinning as she kept walking.

"Trust me, Audrey isn't gonna be around for our date. I can bet anything on it. Like your virginity." Andrew said, teasing Lillian.

"Shut up Andrew! Don't say that out loud." Lillian said, smacking Andrew's arm.

Andrew just simply laughed, knowing Lillian doesn't like being teased for anything, especially things that are sexual. But hey, it's funny. And isn't it a little weird? Didn't Andrew not want anything to do with Lillian a couple days ago? Now he's talking with her like there is no tomorrow. Guess this is what a love faries influence does to you.

Speaking of love fairies... lets go see what Andrew's favorite person is doing.

"What's the problem, Momo?" Kyu questioned, noticing something wrong with Momo.

"The pages on here are all stuck together..." Momo said, exposing Andrew for his mess.

"He doesn't even clean up after himself..." Kyu said, giving herself the fairy facepalm.

"What is this going into the girl?" Momo said, pointing out something in the magazine.

"Well, that's what we call a penis. Its a pretty good thing if you ask me..." Kyu said, raising her eyebrows as she smirked.

ENOUGH OF THAT. Let's go uhhhh... see uhh... Nora! Yeah let's go see what shes up too.

(Author's note:2017. Two years. I am new. This chapter needs to be released. This is the first half, I have plenty of ideas for the next part. Welcome back!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.3K 36
(WARNING⚠️: I was so young when I wrote this! I was also rather new to Wattpad, but I enjoyed reading, so I had decided to make my own story. I have...
3.3K 156 16
"Even though I love the staring, I'm not going anywhere aibou." Yugi is depressed because of Atem's leaving his world. Yugi knows that he is in a bet...
118K 2.2K 59
His name is Y/n L/n and he woke up all of a sudden in a mysterious and crazy world where all characters from different franchises like games, TV show...
2.5K 793 41
Virtual world series #1 In today's virtual world, where everything happens online, there are just many kinds of people on the internet as it is in re...