My Horse is Him!!!!

By hopeleverington998

A boy named Saveion is a shape shifter, but he shapes into a horse not wolf like normal storys go! When, Will... More

The Farm. chapter>2
Peaceful!!!!

My Horse is Him!!!!

2.6K 32 5
By hopeleverington998

- Hey everyone you know werewolfs well this is almost the same but its bout humans shifting to horses!!!!!! So, i hope you like it!!!!-

Chapter1!

Willow POV

I'm in the middle of our natures contry, where horses gallop freely, where only a spirited person could enjoy! I ran away today from my problems at home, but now at least I'm more free. Then, a loud clap of thunder makes me come to reality from my thoughts! As, I see a male stalion pass he freezes and trots up to me, bucking his head from side to side. "Hey, boy you lost..." I gentley lean forward and run my hand down its snout.

He makes a snorting sound, of joyment I laugh taking that as a big 'NO'! I then deside what else I could do to like ride him to a old farmhouse... "May I?" I coo, then he bucks his head back, I then climb o;nto the mysterious horses back! I whisile when I have a tight hold on his mane to gallop. Then, his off and I steer him towards the old farm, I then get off once his inside a stable and close the big doors locking them... "Goodnight boy!" I then dift into a deep slumber...

Saveion POV

When, the wonderful girl, fell asleep I started to shift from my horse form to human. I felt my body thin out into human glory and my head turn round! I relized I forgot my clothes, so I climb over the stable door and get closer to the little girls sleeping form... I lay down and hope she doesn't wake up before me! I then fall into a soft sleep....

 "AHHHHHHH!!!" I hear a high pitched sccream, I jump up startled then i look at the frightened girls face! "Hi im-" she interupts me "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? WHERES THE HORSE? AND WHY ARE YOU NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????" she screeches slaping me with each word! "Im Saveion n the horse ran off...... Also, I don't have a home im poor...." I lied my azz off not my name though.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 16.7K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...