It Doesn't Matter Who I Am (H...

Bởi imtheothergracie

I am Jae Eun. Ahn Ji Gong's last daughter. I wonder the streets of the capital, causing trouble like I always... Xem Thêm

Jae Eun
~Chapter 1~ Nice To Meet You
~Chapter 2~ You're A Pabo
~Chapter 3~ So Much Trouble
~Chapter 4~ I Can Take It
~Chapter 5~ Let's Get Wasted~!
~Chapter 6~ Fighting's Fun
~Chapter 7~ Tense
~Chapter 9~ Lies
~Chapter 10~ Performance to Never Forget
~Chapter 11~ End It All
~Chapter 12~ Save Me Before I Fall
~Chapter 13~ You Wanna Try It?
~Chapter 14~ Rebellious
~Chapter 15~ Lies Can Become Truths
~Chapter 16~ Promises
~Chapter 17~ The World Spins
~Chapter 18~ Even If I Die, It's You
~Chapter 19~ Nightmares
~Chapter 20~ It Doesn't Matter Who I Am ~End~
~Special Chapter Part 1~
~Special Chapter Part 2~

~Chapter 8~ Secrets Revealed

1.4K 49 13
Bởi imtheothergracie

"Your eyes are still puffy," Ji Dwi tells me and I kept my arms crossed over my chest, "is it because you missed me?" He adds and I glance up at him.

"Not a single bit." I respond and he chuckles as he pats my head. "I'm going back in, I'm tired." I tell Ji Dwi and I began to walk away.

He grabs my wrist to stop me, but I yank my wrist out of his hand. He tries again, but I was already over the wall and walking to my room.

I walk in and see Han Sung laying in my bed, barely awake and trying to keep his eyes open. I smile and walk over to my bed and gently shake him.

"Jae-" He started saying then I glare at him to correct him," Se Jun, you're back?" He asks me and I nod.

I lay down next to him next to the wall and I cover my eyes with my hand, it usually helps me sleep. I then felt a chin rest on my shoulder and I groan as I looked up and saw Han Sung's head there.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"Is there something wrong? You're not acting normal." He answers and I sigh.

"I'm fine, I'm just tired." I answer then I shove him out of my bed and he lands on the floor. "Now, get out of my bed and go to yours." I whisper and he giggles.

~~~~~~~~

"Wait, why do I have to help them?!" I ask Wi-Hwa and he chuckles.

"Because I've heard that you have many talents, and one of those is getting bad smells off of people." Wi-Hwa answers and my eyes widen like saucers. "So, that's what you're going to do." He adds and I slam my hands on his desk, it makes him jump.

"I am the opposite sex of them! It will be awkward for everyone in the room!" I exclaim and he hands me a box.

"Wash their backs and have them wash their fronts." Wi-Hwa ignores and I groan.

I yank the box out of his hand and walk to the wash rooms. I walk in then Dog-Bird, Ji Dwi, Soo Ho, Yeo Wool, and Ban Ryu all look at me and I nod.

"I know that I'm here! Just face your backs towards me and I'll wash your backs while you all wash your fronts!" I exclaim and Soo Ho was up first.

I put the squished up lilac smell on my hand then I aggressively rub his back to get the smell off. He washed his chest and his neck and his junk as I almost make his back bleed from how hard I was scrubbing his back.

"Ow, you're hurting me!" Soo Ho exclaims then I walk behind Dog-Bird.

"Turn around before I tell Ah Ro you're not our brother." I threaten then he turns around quickly.

I wash his back and he washes his front then I walk over to Ban Ryu. His back faces me immediately and I wash his back while he was washing his front.

"Have people found out yet?" He asks me and I ignore him.

I walk over to Yeo Wool and he refused to turn around as he kept facing me so I could see his full frontal. I cover that area with my hand and make eye contact with him.

"Can you please turn around?" I request and he sighs.

"Why? You don't enjoy the view?" He asks me and I scoff.

"Hell no. 1. I don't feel like seeing you're full frontal and 2. it's bringing up bad memories for me." I answer then he turns around and I wash his back.

I then walk over to Ji Dwi and he tries turning around towards me, but I keep him facing forward and wash his back quickly. I then left as quickly as I could and went back outside to relax. I stand against a wall and just look around, watching how poorly everyone is at their fighting skills.

To me, everyone is bad at their fighting skills, compared to me. I am the most skilled in all of Silla probably. I then see Ah Ro walk out with a basket of clothes in her arms. I get up and follow her, then I see Dog-Bird following her. That just made me want to follow them even more.

I follow them to the creek and Ah Ro sat down with an emotionless look on her face. Dog-Bird then sits down next to her and they talked for a little then he leaves. I then sat next to Ah Ro and stroked her hair as a tear falls down her cheek.

"What's wrong?" I ask her then she looks at me.

"Nothing." She answers quietly and I sigh.

"I don't want to force it out of you," I say then she looks at me while I still stared at the water, "so it's best if you tell me now." I suggest and she sighs.

"It's hard to explain..." She answers and I stand up. "W-Where are you going?" She asks me.

"I'm tired." I simply respond and I walk away.

I wasn't in the mood of questioning her like always. I wasn't in the mood for anything. I wanted to just sleep for a while or bitch to someone about what had happened between Ji Dwi and I. I can't tell Han Sung because he'll kill the guy. I don't like Dog-Bird. And I don't want to tell Soo Ho because he'll let it slip.

A hand then grabs my wrist and I look next to me and see Ji Dwi. I groan as I yanked my wrist out of his hand and he smirks at me as he places a small box in my hand.

"What's this?" I ask him.

"Open it and see." He answers and he walks away.

I open the box and there was a small dagger in it. I pull it out and the handle was decorated with diamonds, amethyst, sapphire, and spinel. The dagger was made of titanium, the strongest kind of sword material there was. I smirk at the dagger then I placed it under my waistband and walk away.

I then walk into my dorms and saw my whole dorm room decorated. With women's stuff from the West and all of my roommates were in the room. My eyes widen by a mile as my jaw clenched.

"Who did this to our room?!" One of my roommates ask.

"We're going to look like a bunch of girls with this!" My other roommate exclaims then Han Sung looks at me.

"Did you do this, hyung?" Han Sung asks me then I inhale deeply.

"JI DWI!!!" I scream then I walk outside and saw him and Pa Oh together.

Pa Oh scrambles away from Ji Dwi and he covers his eyes in embarrassment. I walk over to him then I cross my arms in front of him and he just looks at me and shows me a fake smile.

"What's up with you?" He asks me then he points at my arms. "Why are your arms crossed?" He adds and I continued my gaze.

"Did you have to decorate my room? My roommates are already suspicious enough of who I really am, since I'm still anonymous to them. If everyone here finds out my actual gender, I'm either going to be forced to leave or request to move my dorm." I answer.

"Then you can just become roommates with your brother, Soo Ho, Ban Ryu, Yeo Wool, and me," He says then he smirks, "isn't that good?" He asks me and I shook my head.

"Not really, since I still don't like you, my brother, or Ban Ryu. There'll be fights everyday." I answer then he starts walking away.

Once he gets on the dirt area to get to class, I smile as I ran up on him. I then leap onto his back and he falls over onto his chest and cries out in slight pain. I straddled my legs around his waist and hugged him around his neck and giggled.

"I'm just kidding, you're my friend again." I assure him then he looks at me while I smiled. "I'm just being difficult." I tell him then I hopped off of him and jogged to training.

Today we were learning how to use a sword in combat properly. This was just going to be entertainment for me since I am the most skilled person in Hwarang. The only people I'm confident in using a sword is Ji Dwi and Soo Ho. Han Sung is, well, I don't know how to put it nicely since he is the most difficult person to teach.

After a while, Ji Dwi went up and he did really well, then Dog-Bird went up and I can't put into words how terrible he was. Han Sung went up and he looked clueless of what he was doing. Then I was called up and Han Sung gave me his fake sword.

I stood in front of the man and I took my normal stance, my hip cocked to the side and a hand on my hip. I licked my teeth just to creep out the man and it mostly sexually aroused him. I bit my lip then began to circle him with the tip of the sword dragging on the ground.

"Sorry, boys," I apologize as I took my hair out of its whole form with one hand. I then tossed it to the side and all the people who didn't know my gender and the man in front of me, look at me with their eyes widened, "but I'm no man." I apologize.

I then ran at the man and attempted to strike him, but he blocks it. I swing my sword around and almost hit his side, but he blocks it. I do a flip over him and smack his shoulder at the same time right before I landed. I then kicked his hand hard, making him let go of the sword and I catch the handle.

"What'cha gonna do now?" I ask him and he smiles as he bows.

"He--I mean, she's really good!" One man says then my smirk slowly disappears.

"Yeah, she's better than all of us!" Another man says then my hands began to shake.

"What have I done?"

~~~~~~~~

"What other way to learn music than from a master, Woo Reuk." Wi-Hwa introduces and my expression didn't change.

Even when his music was playing, I wasn't paying attention because I regretted my decision from earlier. I had revealed my identity to everyone in the whole school, what do I do now? All I knew is that I had to get new roommates, so I'll have to become roommates with Dog-Bird, Soo Ho, Ban Ryu, Yeo Wool, and Ji Dwi.

"You." I hear Woo Reuk say then I look up.

He had a drumstick in his hand and it was pointing to me. He then gestures me to stand up and stand in front of him, and I do so. I stood in the middle of the classroom with my arms crossed over my chest and he sighs.

"You must have some musical experience, if you think you're experienced enough not to listen to my demonstration." He comments.

"I don't have any musical experience." I state and he shrugs.

"Then why were you ignoring?" He questions.

"I don't have any musical experience with instruments, but I have vocal experience." I answer and he gestures at me.

"Sing, Jae Eun, sing!" Han Sung cheers then I look back at him and he gave me two thumbs up.

I look back forward with my cheeks light pink and I bit my lip in nervousness.

"Are you not able to sing?" A man asks then I look at them. "Cat got your tongue?" He asks then I face him.

"If I were you, I suggest that you bite your tongue, before I do." I warn and he shuts up.

I look forward again and take a deep breath and I look up at Woo Reuk, requesting for music while I sang. He nods as he began to play on a string instrument and I exhale.

"ppigeodeok ppigeodeok geumi gan nae mame
sirin neoui hansumdeul
jogeumssik jogeumssik sideuneun kkotcheoreom
simjangi naeryeoanja

nareul tteonagaji ma
nareul namgyeoduji ma
doraseon ne mame balgireul naege dollyeojwo
ganjeolhan neoreul wonhae moksum geon jeonbuya
heuteojyeobeorin bit sogeuro nal deryeoga jwo
jeosesang kkeutkkaji

na na na na na na

It's gonna be you

na na na na na na

It's gonna be you

na na na na na na

wo eoeoeo I can't let go" I sang then everyone looks at me in shock.

I then look at the man who insulted me then walk over to him. I lean down in front of him and smirk. He began to sweat since our faces were only inches apart, I then open my mouth.

"Let's meet up later then I can really make you sing." I whisper then his face turns bright red.

~~~~~~~~

I did end meeting up with the guy and we were sort of hooking up. Except, me being a bitch, I would stop him before we even finish. Leaving him sexually frustrated.

"Why are you leaving me like this?!" He asks me and I stood up and put my clothes back on.

"Two reasons. One, there's no way in hell I'll sleep with someone because I'm bored. And two, this is your payback you being an ass earlier." I answer then I left him.

I walk into Ji Dwi's room and see Han Sung laying with Dog-Bird and I sigh. They all then look at me and I wave at them.

"'Sup." I greet.

"Did you go hook up with the guy?" Han Sung asks me.

"You what?!" Soo Ho asks as he sat up from his bed.

"Jae Eun!" Ji Dwi calls out.

"No, I left him there with his little friend throbbing. I wasn't going to let him go any further than kissing." I answer and they all sigh in relief. "Besides, I'm still a virgin, well, not in my ass, but you know." I add and they all glare at me.

"JAE EUN!!!"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

579 32 28
This is Fanfiction, please don't take anything seriously from this story. It was summer and it was that time of year when everybody wanted to be som...
6.9K 323 23
"SK tonight you will be meeting my sons The Mafia Kings at the party"??? Said "Of course sir" ???said and left. This meeting better be worth it other...
7.6K 244 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...
2.6K 76 26
A girl who never felt like she belonged as she grew up alongside her functional family. She knew she was adopted but never questioned her past life b...