Tales from a Hopeful Lover

Oleh Daddysgurl4ever

Love is not easy. It can seem like an absolute pain in the a**. It's a pain everyone goes through. Sometimes... Lebih Banyak

When you meet, it's magic โค๏ธ
Stay away! He's no good for you!
All the Cutesy stuff~

Kiss the Girl~๐Ÿ˜˜

4 0 0
Oleh Daddysgurl4ever

You know that very cheesy song from the little mermaid? The first time I met him after we got together, that song played wildly in my head. I made sure I dressed nice that day. I had makeup on, even though I didn't need it (according to him). But I wanted to make a good impression.

We couldn't do it right off the bat. There were prying eyes. Too many witnesses. I managed to pull him off to the back. I was going to get that first kiss. I looked up into his eyes, but before I knew it a wave of nervousness hit; I felt like I was being punched in the stomach. I told him what was happening.

He chuckled. I was expecting him to call me silly, but that was not what happened. He gently lifted my chin, pressing his lips to mine. Oh my god I was immediately in heaven. His lips were so soft. His body was so warm.

(Warning! This next part is for mature eyes only! If you're not 15+, turn away!)

I didn't think the kiss could be any better, but then I felt something rub against my lips. I was confused, but didn't think anything of it. Then it happened again. I finally realized what it was. He wanted a deep kiss, something I've only imagined of doing. Another wave of shyness spread over me, but I slowly parted my lips. He seized the opportunity and before I could react, his tongue was against mine. I've never felt so much passion in one single action. I could definitely tell he was the dominant with that one kiss, but I did not care.

I let my body melt into his arms. I never wanted this moment to end. My heart was pounding, my body felt funny, and my mind was blank. After a few minutes he pulled away, glancing down at me with a grin.

I would say what happened next, but that's 18+~ Sorry lovelies~ 😉

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18.6K 479 5
แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€ฅแ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ฌแ€…แ€ฌ Noel GL Top แ€€แ€’แ€ฝแ€ญแ€œแ€ญแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ซ
264K 504 41
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
164K 6.6K 73
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉถComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
13.2K 1K 21
YUH EX MAN BRUK YUH HEART ND YUH NUH SEE HIM FI YEARS! JUS LEAN PON ME SHOULDER, MI EASE YUH TEARS๐Ÿฅน. NEW TO THIS WRITING THING SO BARE WITH ME๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๏ฟฝ...