You make me weak (21+) (COMPL...

By bigtiddijk

Y/n and Jungkook are finally a couple but what happens if someone else enters their life? "Yah Jeon Jungkook... More

1~ i love you too
2~Your mine only mine
3~Give me a chance
4~Childhood best friend
5~I think i might love him more than i thought i would
7- His friends and a heart breaking news-
8- Suze is back in action
9-Love or Not
10-I'm sorry y/n
11- Let's break up
12- Broken&Dead
13-New students
14-Don't waste tears
15- Kiss? Second Chance?
16- Amusement park
17-Cheating?
18-Jungkook pov
I got tagged for the first time😱
19- Need alone time
20- Follow your heart but take your brain with you
21-Your going to be okey
22- A new begining (happy ending)
22-A new begining (sad ending)
Season 2
BOOK TWO!!!!

6~Having a good time

31.4K 691 239
By bigtiddijk

21+ warning (don't like it then I'll warn you don't read that part)

___________

Y/n pov

I felt my photo vibrate making me groan, I reached out slowly adjusting my eyes to the light. A small smile appeared on my lips seeing who the messages were from.

MyBunny💕🔒: hey baby girl get up now it's time for school!!
Me: noo
MyBunny💕🔒: get up lazy, don't you want to see me
Me: fine you got me
MyBunny💕🔒: that's what I thought now get up and get ready.

I got up and got ready for school but I felt really anxious going to jungkooks house today even though we did it the other day in the class but I still felt nervous about having to do it again. I don't know why but hopefully we won't do any of that.

______________

I arrived at school and started to search for Jungkook but I couldn't find him anywhere. I looked around for a while again and made way to class since it was time to enter the class.

Me: where the hell where you?
MyBunny💕🔒: I just arrived had to get some things ready for tonight
Me: oh baby jesus
MyBunny💕🔒: you'll love it don't worry
Me: yeah whatever.

"Your phone y/n" the teacher was right in front of me with her hands out, I smiled awkwardly at her before turning it off and handing it in.
Ugh that Jungkook now I have to get it back after school.

____________

Finally lunch I said how going out to the cafeteria I met Jungkook at the same place we meet all the time. I saw him with a huge smile on his face I wonder why..
"Hey princess" he smiled.
"Hey prince" I said back we both laughed at the silly nickname.

"I like baby girl better it sounds sexier" I said biting my lips looking at him while his features displayed a playful smirk.
"Don't try me alright" he said trying not make eye contact with me because he'll probably get a boner if he does.

"What I'm just saying" I smirked.
"Oh your so getting it tonight" he looked at me lustfully I gulped, wrong move y/n wrong move .
"I'm not coming I have plans" I said looking away . He didn't say anything instead he grabbed my shoulders and pressed me onto the wall near me, before moving his head closer to my ears while whispering with a low growl in his tone.

"Your choice either you stop being a bad girl or get fucked so hard you won't be able to attend school for a week, but if you behave maybe I'll be gentle with you" he's voice gave me shivers and I felt goosebumps on my exposed arms.

He's making me so weak right now he looked at me and smirked before placing his lips onto mine slowly.
"Eww get a room" someone said passing by
"Why you jealous?" Jungkook said back and the girl rolled her eyes I let out a laugh as jungkook whispered. "She totally is"
After a little makeup session we both headed to the cafeteria as we were both starving.

As time passed by I got more nervous going to jungkooks house. I didn't know what he was planning and this was making me fell anxious because I know how he can be when it comes to sex.

School finished and I headed to the gate and saw Jungkook already waiting for me, I took a deep breath walking towards him closing his eyes with my hands.
"Guess who" I said giggling as he laughed and and made himself look like he's thinking hard to find who it is.

"Hmm i don't know maybe Sehun" he laughed.
"Really" I said sarcastically and took my hand away and hugged him as he did the same before intertwining our hands we both made our way to his house.

On the day he made not so funny jokes and made me laugh but when we got into the house he's expression changed into a dark and lustful.  My eyes slightly widened a I gulped hard.

Warning21+. get out of here if your innocent but I'm sure your not lol.

He pinned me to the wall and kissed me roughly , honestly I was really surprised he seemed to be so calm and cool but as soon as we got in he became a monster.

He's hands started to travel under my shirt slowly taking it off and throwing it on the ground somewhere

"Jump" he commanded before connecting our lips again I did as he told me and he carried me somewhere his room I'm guessing.
After we got there he placed me onto the bed gently while slowly taking off my skirt I was left with my bra and panties. I got embarrassed and tried to cover but he placed my hands above my head while hungrily kissing me, after a hot make out session he finally looked up smirking.

Then his eyes slowly landed on my body his smile was gone and replaced with a smirk, I got nervous and closed my legs together.
He noticed and came to my ears and whispered:

"Don't worry just relax" his soft whisper made me more comfortable as I relaxed my body he smiled before starting to work his magic on my body.

His hands slowly took my bra off massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples harshly as it made me let out all the moans I was keeping in, I saw jungkooks satisfied smirk.
I didn't even realise he took his shirt and pants off because my eyes were closed, as I slowly open my eyes I could see his toned abs and his huge bulge.

I started to get really turned on as I see his muscular and hot body, he noticed my intense stare on his body he smirk.
"You wanna touch it, it's all your baby" once he said that, I could see the devil inside me take over, I smirked while pushing him down so I'm hovering over him now he seems surprised for a second but just laid down with his hands under his head.

I smirked once again while slowly kissing his neck then moving onto his toned abs, I could feel his heart beat get faster as I went down
opening his boxers with a seducive stare which made his breath heavy. I was surprised at his size I didn't see it that day because it went so fast, but I just let that thought aside and started to work on his junior (not)...

I pumped it a few times and I heard his small moans they gradually got more like wining which made me smirk, instead of going faster I made my movement slow and waited for him to say something.

"Aghhh y/n don't tease, just suck it" he said impatiently, I was satisfied so I put him into my mouth and started to work my skills on him. I made eye contact with him, he's face was full of pleasure and when our eyes met he tried to smirk but failed as I fastened my paśe and his head threw backwards letting out loud moans.
I knew he was near so I slowed down and he growled.

His hands found my hair and he made me go faster, he deep trouted me which made me almost choke, he let out a loud moan.
"Fuck yeah" and he released his seeds into my mouth as I swallowed looking at him with a little smirk while licking my lips.

He smirked while hovering over me again
"You naughty girl" he said.
"Only for you daddy" I said wrapping my arms around his neck, he smiled proudly.
His hands found my ass as he squeezed it harshly.

"Mine" he said while attaching my lips ones again.
His hands started to massage my wet clit, that's when I lost it.
"Mhmm" I let out loud moan because I was really sensitive at the moment.
"So wet just for me" he whispered into my ears which made me even more exited.
He stared to insert his fingers playing with my insides I stared to get really impatient.

"Ahhh fuck me already Jungkook" I spat out without realising.
"Of course baby girl" he said and without a warning he inserted inside while me and him let out loud moan.
"Ah~ Jungkook~!" His hands started to massage my clit while going in and out which gave me twice the pleasure, I became a moaning mess.
"Ahhhh y/n so f-fucking tight" he said while thrusting into me harder.
"Jungkook I'm gonna cumm" I said loudly
"Come for me baby" he said, I made eye contact with him he was sweating and his was biting his lips as he pounded into me.

So sexy I thought to my self while reaching my high as well as Jungkook.
" fuckk~" we both came at the same time.
He laid beside me breathing heavily he hugged me tightly.
"I never thought you had this side of you, so sexy" he said into my neck I smiled
"Well..." I giggled because I was a bit embarrassed a little.

"I know your like that for me only and I like it that way " he said smirking I nodded my head and closed my eyes.
"Already tiered but I want a second round" I opened my eyes widely.
"Nooo I'm tiered" I said panicking because I know he won't listen if he wants something.
He laughed at my expression and cuddled me again.
"Haha I'm kidding I know you tier--" we heard the downstairs door open loudly
"We're here kookie" someone shouted I widened my eyes while Jungkook looked at me with his eyes wide open .

[Edited]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
35K 2.1K 35
"Why did you make me fall in love again y/n? Why? " "When is it gonna hurt like this? , why did you come into my life, like uninvited? " "Why do I ha...
11.7K 489 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...
65.1K 1.4K 39
What happened if one day Y/N fell in love with someone she didn't expect. ONE DAY: Jungkook:"Fine I will marry Rosé" . . . . . . Y/N:" JUNGKOOK PLEA...