Jobs (Open)

By TheHeartMagazine

Hello, Wattpadders. Here are some Jobs you might love to have for our magazine, The Heart. Feel free to joi... More

Jobs
The Detail
The Form
Some More Detail
Another Important Note
Meetings
Passwords Giveaway
The Results!
Job
Sallary
Branches
Results!
Jobs (open)

CHALLANGE!

29 3 8
By TheHeartMagazine

I know some of you will be bored till the results come out, so here is a challange:
For the Graphic designers: Design a cover for this book.
For assistant admin: Assist them all!
For Writer: Write the story with the corrections made by the editor. (The writer is SweetieACat)
For editor: Edit the following story:

Lily shivered miserbly as she walked towards her house. She was about to be hit by the bullies.
But she was saved.
Saved by a strange light. It defeated them. Threw them aside.
Lilyttt stopped by her house, staring at it. What was the light? She thought.
MOMMM!! THERE WAS A LIGHT AND - AND - Lily screamed.
That must be a trick of light. Said her mother irritated.
For the informer: find lyrics of creepy songs. Send to writer.
Announcer: Spread the word for more jobs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 11.1K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
33.3K 3.2K 60
A college going girl.. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
52.8K 3.1K 68
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
283K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."