Storm Drains (pennywise love...

By adria101

Sitting in her dark room with tears streaming down her face and a broken heart, she had been completely obliv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
🎈Thank you🎈
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
🎈thank you🎈
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Thank you
Book 2 announcement

Chapter 33

12.4K 511 404
By adria101

I turned around slowly to face Penny. He looked angry and upset. His eyes were red, a color that was rare within him. It only appeared when he was angry out of his mind.

"I'm sorry" I said stammering backwards. I knew he would hurt me. There was no way he would forgive me for this. He had seen everything. The kiss, the farewell, the tears.

Penny began to laugh like a maniac. I silently cried as he laughed to himself, enjoying my vulnerability. I knew I had fucked up.

"You ignored me" he growled taking a step forward. His face had became serious and angry.

"You left me" he said taking another step.

"You hid from me because of her" he snapped. He was referring to the girl I had seen that night and the way I had overreacted.

"And you let another touch you?" He snarled as he cocked his head to the side.

"Tsk tsk tsk" he said waving his finger in the air.

"You don't deserve my mercy" he said as he lunged at me. I fell back as he hovered over me. Drool fell from his lips, falling onto my chest. I began to hyperventilate from how scared I was in the moment.

"Stop!" I said as I squeezed away from underneath him. I ran full sprint into the closest hiding spot I could find.

I found myself in an empty alley. It was completely silent, the only sound being my breathing. I laid against the wall, holding myself in order to not make any noise. I heard heavy footsteps. Penny's shadow crawled onto the wall in front of me. I held my breath, trying not to make a single sound. I heard him sniff the air before he deeply chuckled to himself.

"I love hide n seek" he said.

"Remember when we played?" He asked in a happy tone.

"But this time" he added

"I'll kill you when I find you" he snarled.

I yelped as I felt his hand grab my arm. He flung me against the opposite wall. My body crashed into the pavement. I struggled to breathe as I felt all the air leave my lungs. I looked up at him, dizzy as hell.

He stood above me, fangs and claws prominent. Not a single drop of compassion in him.

He grabbed my foot and began to drag me against the gravel. My back was filled with cuts and bruises as he made his way down the alley.

"Penny stop!" I pleaded as he continued to pull me. He turned to look at me, fury in his eyes. He pulled me up by my coat and flung me over his shoulder.

My stomach made harsh contact with his shoulder blade, and I was once again struggling for air.

We walked through the dark and lonely town. It was probably 2 o clock in the morning and everyone was in bed. I mentally cursed at my luck. I could feel Penny's jagged movements under me.

I felt dizzy as he continued to walk into the darkness. From the distance, I could make the neibolt house. I lifted my head, looking at the dark streets. I felt my back oozing with warm liquid. My eyes narrowed at how dizzy I felt. My body fell limp against Penny as he continued to walk.

I heard the familiar creeks of the old steps at the front of the house.

"P-Penny" I whimpered softly as he dropped me harshly onto the floor. He slammed the house door without even touching it. I was to weak to even question his new power. I looked up at him weakly as he towered over me.

"I should kill you" he snarled. I whimpered as I felt sadness and fear rush through me.

"You were going to hurt him" I whined quietly.

"That's the only thing you did right" he snapped.

"Knowing my true intentions" he growled as he laughter evilly afterwards.

I whimpered as I felt pain radiating throughout my whole body.

"You didn't deserve" he said pointing to my chest and I knew he was referring to the deadly lights.

"Weak" he snapped. I felt him grab my face with his hand roughly. Although his claws were gone, it still hurt. He pushed my head back harshly as he let go of my face. My head slammed against the wall hard. I closed my eyes in pain, trying to stop myself from crying.

I opened my eyes and looked into his devil ones.

"This hurts you" I said through gritted teeth.

His face grew angrier at my words. He grabbed my neck and slammed my head against the wall again. I felt his grip tighten. I struggled to breathe and my vision grew blurry, but I could still see his face. I had never seen him this angry.

I felt my vision grow dark and my body fall limp. All the muscles in my body relaxed as I began to knock out, the last thing I saw being Penny's glowing eyes.

I woke up with a pounding headache. My eyes struggled to adjust to the brightness of the sun. I was still sitting against the wall, where Penny had left me. I tried to get up but yelped as I felt a sharp pain shoot across my back. I fell against the wall, breathing in heavily.

My shirt felt sticky with blood and sweat. I felt disgusting and just wanted to sit in my tub and wash off all the memories from the night before.

I had never felt so alone.

I heard a loud sound emerge from one of the rooms in the crooked home. I stayed still and silent as I tried to listen.

My heart almost stopped when Penny appeared through the doorway. The angry expression never left his face. I looked straight back at him, trying not to cry.

"I wanna go home" I whimpered as I reached for him. He scowled in response, obviously unhappy with my plead.

"You're staying here, like the pet you are" he said as he growled.

I could no longer hold back the tears and bursted into a full sob. I knew what I had done was wrong but I didn't want anybody to die. I knew penny's nature but I was still human. I still had compassion and empathy. I didn't want no one to get harmed even though I knew that was impossible around Penny, so the least I could do was save someone I personally knew. He had no idea about Penny, he didn't deserve to die. I had failed Norman and Derek, as much of a dick they were, they still had families and lives. I didn't regret saving Jordan's life at all. I would do it all over again if I had too. He didn't deserve to die, simple as that.

I continued to cry as I looked away from Penny, not trying to make eye contact. I could see Penny disappear in my peripheral vision. He had left me alone once again.

I had been in this house for days. Penny would come every so often and drop off food like fruit or Oreos, anything he could get his hands on. I never ate though. I could see Penny grow worried at my loss of appetite but the anger still resided within him.

"Eat" he would tell me as he shoved the food towards me. I would never look at him. I would just look the other way, trying to get him to leave me alone. He healed the cuts on my back. Some had been deep and took days to close, but all in all, they were healed.

The weather had been freezing and Penny didn't seem to remember or care enough to bring me anything to keep me warm. I don't know if this was some type of punishment or if he had legitimately forgotten I was still human with human sensations.

On the third day, my phone wouldn't stop ringing. Penny had placed in on the opposite side of the room, knowing I couldn't move up to get it from the exhaustion and pain. This was all a game to him. The constant sounds of my phone caused him to grow frustrated. He broke it into a million little pieces, making sure I saw everything.

Every time he stepped into the room, the whole atmosphere would thicken. His anger was so strong it bounced off the old and dusty walls. I could feel him coming from miles away.

He wouldn't look at me with any emotion other than anger. He would only touch me to clean me or move me. He never touched me gently and lovingly like he used too.

It's as if I had broken him and I felt terrible. I know he was torturing me, but my heart was still there for him. I could see compassion in his eyes for a split second before it dissolved into anger. I knew he was forcing himself to do this, to hurt me. It hurt him to see me like this, but he would never accept it because his anger was stronger than his empathy. He was furious, even days after the incident. It only seemed to grow worse as the days passed.

After the 6th day I just wanted to die. I felt so weak and exhausted. I wanted to hate him. To feel anger the same way he felt it towards me but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Every time I tried growing angry at him, all I could think of was all those moments we had shared.

I depended on penny to protect me and it hurt me the most knowing he was the one causing me sadness and pain. I wanted him to hold me in his arms, to hold me from everything evil in this world. But he couldn't, he couldn't, because he was the evil in this world.

Sometimes he would come back, drenched in blood, holding a limp body in his hands. After a while I grew familiar with the sight. I never saw him carrying a dead child, it was always an adult of some sort, and that gave me a bit of relief.

Some days he would sit on the opposite end of the room and stare at me. Studying my every move. I ignored him every time but I would always feel uneasy and shy at his presence. He was animalistic, no human trait within him. No love, no compassion, no emotion. He was cold and even the lights in me couldn't keep me warm.

One day, he tried retrieving the lights from within me, intending to kill me but stopped when my whimpers and cries of pain became too much for him. I had never felt such strong pain, not even the day he impregnated me with those deadly and evil lights. I felt my soul being physically ripped away from my body. The emotional toll that day took on me would be something that would stick with me forever.

I had lost penny. I had lost myself and everything we had built. I stopped trying to survive. I was already in hell, having to deal with the fact that Penny could do such a thing to me but what did I expect, he was a monster and I had crossed the line the day I allowed him to get too close. Although I admitted to how wrong I had done by letting penny grow personal with me, I didn't regret it one bit because I was able to experience something that nobody else could with someone nobody else would meet in that light. So with a heavy and tired heart, I had came to accept the fact that this was the way I was going to die.

By the hands of the one I loved the most.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 37 35
In a town called Derry, a demonic entity known as Pennywise the Dancing Clown is terrorizing the lives of the residents there. At the same time, many...
43.8K 1K 15
Hewo, its me again!! So i decided to write a pennywise fanfic for all of u IT fans out there who are like me and have a strange thing with Pennywise...
20.8K 602 35
27 years of slumber is a long time. The Losers Club think they defeated Pennywise after the clown has put them through a grinder of fear and horror...
42.9K 952 10
You aren't sure who you are. Team Sonic takes you in after sort of being responsible, but you can't shake the feeling you aren't supposed to be there...