Lonesome Devil (Male!reader X...

By KaneKiMeMester16

I definetly own highschool dxd,thats why im writing this fic (Also,my first fanfic) More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1:The Meeting
Chapter 2:Game Over...?
Chapter 3:New Game
Chapter 4: ORC. Friend Or Foe ?
Chapter 5:Power Discovery
Chapter 6:Friends..?
Chapter 7: Plans
Chapter 8: Pawned
Chapter 9: Stray Away From Me
Chapter 10 : Holy Sister
Chapter 11: Madhouse
Chapter 12: Only Easy Day Was Today
Chapter 13: Ex
Chapter 14: Meanwhile...
Chapter 15: The Rescue.
Chapter 16:Farewell,My Lover
Chapter 17: Feeling Familiar (Part 1)
Not A Chapter
Chapter 18:Feeling Familiar (Part 2)
Chapter 19:Training Starts
Chapter 20: Training Shenanigans
Special:M/N'S Past
Chapter 21: Game Plans
Chapter 22: The Fight.
Chapter 23: Peace... For Now
Not A Chapter But Important
Chapter 24:Knight's Past And Present Trouble
Chapter 25:Meeting And Holy Swords
Chapter 26:Feelings
SPECIAL: 3 Months (Part 1)
Chapter 27:Alliance.
Chapter 28:Seek And Destroy
Chapter 30: Show-Time.
Chapter 31: A New Leaf & Revelations.
A/N:10K!
Chapter 32:End Of The Arc
Chapter 33:Troublesome
Chapter 34: I Ran Out Of Ideas For A Title For Now Sorry
30K
Chapter 35:Pool Fun
Chapter 36:The Hakuryuukou
50K (Or 52K To Be Precise)
Awnsering Your Questions (AKA The Worst 50K Special Ever.)
Chapter 37: Family Meetings.

Chapter 29: Threat

4.1K 62 3
By KaneKiMeMester16

A/N: I'll start to use pictures from now on to spare you guys text. But as the image says,thank you.

M/N'S POV

“……Destroying Excalibur. You two……” Buchou didn’t have a pleasant face and she put her hand on her forehead. After that incident kaichou and buchou brought issei,saji and i to a nearby park,where we're sitting in a japanese formal way.

“Saji. You were doing something like this behind me? You truly are a troublesome child.”

“Auuu…I…I’m sorry Kaichou……”Kaichou was also talking to Saji with a cold expression. Saji’s face became so pale that it was dangerous. He must have been truly scared.

“So Yuuto went after that person called Balba?”

“Yes. I think he’s with Irina and Xenovia…… I think that he’s going to call us if something happens……”

“Do you think Yuuto who became an avenger would call us normally?”.....Touche buchou. Touche.

"Issei."

"H-Hai!"

"Why did you do this ?"

"....I dont want kiba to just go away... He's my friend and friends help eachother."Issei explains looking down. He can be a nice guy... He wouldn't have a hard time with girls if he wasn't a perv.

“……Saying this when it has already happened won't change anything I guess. But what you two did could have affected the world of Devils. You understand that, right?”

“I guess."

"Yes."me and issei nod.We understood that very well. No, we didn’t know how serious it was. I was acting while thinking that there was a bit of danger involved. So the scale of this case that Buchou imagined and the one I imagined are different. Seems like I was taking it too lightly...

"We're sorry buchou."Me and issei bow our heads to her. We both truly are sorry for causing trouble to her...

[SLAP!] [SLAP!]

When I looked at the direction from where the sound was coming from, Saji was there getting his butt spanked!......Rest in piece saji's honor.

“Looks like you need to reflect on your behaviour.”

“Uwaaaaaaan! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Please forgive me Kaichouuu!”

“No. 1000 spankings.”

[SLAP!] [SLAP!]

Kaichou was covering her hand with demonic-power. He was getting spanked with that hand! That shit must hurt.Man, i feel as if with each spank my respect for saji shrinks...

“Hey M/N. Don’t look away.”buchou says to get my attention,before continuing.

“I sent my familiar to search for Yuuto. Let’s go to him with the rest of the club members when he is found. We will decide what to do from there. Okay?”

“Alright"

"Hai."

HUG.

Buchou pulled us to her and hugged us. I could feel Buchou’s warmth...,

“……You two really are stupid children. Making me worry so much………”I....I feel bad now... Buchou's so kind.... But as kind as she may be,i know she won let us get away with this with only a slap on the wrist...

“Uwaaaaaaan! Kaichouuu! They finished with a good atmosphere!”

“They are them. We are us.”

[SLAP!] [SLAP!]

It looked like Saji’s spanking wasn’t going to end anytime soon....Looks like making Kaichou pregnant and marrying her is far,far away...

“Now Issei. Show me your bottom.”Issei instantly paled,well... He was the one who had the idea. But...

"Hold it!"I say making her stop. Her hand is covered in magic energy and its making a scary sound... Like a plane engine...

"This will be stupid,but i wish to take the punishment instead of him."I say shocking both.

"W-wha? M/N are you sure ?"Issei says shocked.

"Yes."I say expecting all kind of things to happen to me. None of them pretty....

"Alright. Your punishment is...."She trails off amusedly. Just Say it!

"A favor!"

"Favor...?'

"Yes,I can ask anything of you at anytime i seem fit. And you will have to do it or else..."She trails off waving her demonic energy covered hand.*Gulp*....

"O-Ok."

"Uaaaaah why do they get off like that and i dont !?"

"Because you're in my peerage."Kaichou continues saji punishment.... Im not sure if i'll like what buchou will ask of me but it oughta be best then that...

-Line break-

"Asia we're home!"i say as me and buchou enter my apartment. Issei already went home and etc and im tired.... Even thoughts its just sunset I'll probabbly go catch some z's and...? Why is asia wearing an apron.... With no other clothes ?!

"......Should i even ask ?"

“……A friend of mine in our class told me…… That you have to wear nothing under the apron when you work in a kitchen in Japan…… It’s e…embarrassing…but I have to get used to Japanese culture…………”Asia said it with a red face..... Thats the dumbest thing i heard all day! Wait,was it that perverted girl kiryiuu ? Also,can asia be becoming perverted with buchou around here ? Buchou does tend to have strange sleeping habits and being a tease sometimes...

"Dont think of me like that M/N."Buchou says,so she can really read minds ? Buchou get out of my head!

"No."*Sigh*... I can pratically feel her smirking in triumph...

“Asia…… Who told you this?”

“Yes, my friend Kiryuu-san. Of course I’m not wearing my underwear…… It feels cold…… Aauu…”....Wait what! Dont tell people that! *Sigh* honestly what do i do with her ?

“……I see. So there was a strategy like that.”Buchou said with a regretful voice. This isn't chess buchou... 

“Asia you can become a real Devil. You really are a lecherous girl.”

“Eh!? I don’t want to become a lecherous Devil!”

Buchou smirked and Asia replied with a troubled face and teary eyes. What is going on in here…?

“Wait a bit. I will also do the same. Asia. You have done well by making the first move.”Thought buchou said she quote on quote 'Didnt mind if you had a harem'. If i had one there would be competitions... Why am i thinking this ? I doubt i'll have one. Im lucky enough buchou and asia like me. A complete simpleton with nothing special.

“Ummm, what’s going on? I don’t understand the situation……”

I put my hand on Asia’s shoulder.

“Asia. Yeah, it looks good on you. I'll give you that.”I say as she looks away shyly. I feel awkward....

"Say asia..."

"What is it M/N-san ?"

"Do you regret becoming a devil ?"I ask,I sometimes ask myself if she does and it worries me.

*HUG!*

E-eh!? Asia's hugging me... It feels nice and awkard... Nice because she's hugging me and awkward because she's basically naked...

“……M/N-san. I don’t regret turning into a Devil. I also haven’t forgotten my faith to God. But I have gained something more important than my feelings to God.”

“Something important?”

“M/N-san. Buchou-san. Everyone in the club. School friends. Everyone is important to me. I don’t want to lose them. I want to be with them forever. I don’t want to be alone anymore.”she says with a small trembling voice. I forgot asia was lonely before all this.... Just like me.... Thats it! I wont let asia be feeling alone anymore! I wont let her feel what i felt...

"Hey,cheer up asia. You'll never be alone with me,buchou and the others. Thats a promise. Now smile,tears dont fit your bright smiles."I say with a smile

“……I’m glad I came to this country. I met with M/N-san. M/N-san……… M/N-san……”Asia put her face in my chest with a sweet voice. So I also hugged her,thought with my eyes closed since i know she's basically naked and i made sure to keep my hands around her neck. I dont want to touch her,possibly offending her or something. Plus i like to think of myself as a 'gentleman'.

“M/N! I have also worn it!”I heard Buchou’s voice, so I opened my eyes and almost fly off with a nose bleed. Buchou was also wearing an apron like asia,but hers barely fit! Barely covering her *ahem* lady parts.

“Now Asia. We will start cooking with this.”

"H...Hai!"And with that they leave for the kitchen. I was frozen in shock and before they entered the kitchen i had a view of their backside... Leaving me trying to process what just happened... I'll take a nap.... And hopefully things will be normal when i wake up...

-Line break-

After dinner buchou,asia and i went to sleep peacefully. But good things dont last long since im awoke now. Why i woke up in the first place ? Simple,what the fuck is this... Pressure ? I cant put it into words but its... Almost suffocating... So buchou and asia, whom also felt this woke up and looked out of the window. Only to see....

"You again ? How do you even know where i live ?"Its Freed. He's looking at us with a sickening smirk.... Where's Kiba ? I hope he's ok...

“Yaho! M/N-kun. Asia-tan. Looks like you guys are in a bad mood. Were you doing alright? Ara ara, were you guys having sex? Then I’m sorry. Not reading the atmosphere is my charming point.”He says cheerily...

"No we werent having sex. After all your mom isn't here."I retort as he laughs.... Still roasted. Buchou seemed like she noticed something and looked up. There was someone floating in the sky with the moon behind him. It was a………Fallen-Angel who had his black wings growing out from his back. One, two, three……… He had 10 black wings!? It was a young man who was wearing a black robe with detailed accessories. He smirked after seeing Buchou.

“This is our first time meeting, daughter of the house of Gremory. The crimson hair is beautiful. It reminds me of your brother that I hate enough to make me want to vomit.”he says

“Nice to meet you, one of the leaders of the Fallen-Angels, Kokabiel. And my name is Rias Gremory. I will also add one more thing. We and the house of Gremory are a being who are closest to the Maou, and also the furthest from it. If you are here to discuss about politics with me, then it’s no use.”So this is Kokabiel ? Im kinda disapointed... Taking a closer look,it seems like he's carrying something... Or someone ?

"This is a gift"He says tossing what looked like a person at me,who grabbed it and its...Irina! She's covered in blood,breathing heavily and has cuts all over.

"Irina! Are you ok ?"She's not awnsering...

“She came into my base. So I gave her a welcome. Well, I couldn’t catch the other two.”

Kokabiel said it with a laugh. From his story, Kiba and Xenovia escaped.

“Asia!”

I put Irina on the ground, and made Asia heal her. There was a green light coming out of Asia’s body, which covered Irina. Irina’s expression started to soften and she started to breathe gently. She didn’t have her Excalibur. What happened to it? Kokabiel continued to talk without caring about my doubts.

“I wouldn’t do something as stupid as talking with a Maou. Well, if I rape and kill his little sister, then Sirzechs’ anger will be pointed towards me. That won’t be bad.”

Buchou glared at Kokabiel with disdainful eyes.

“……So what is your motive for contacting me?”

Kokabiel answered Buchou’s question with joy,

“I will be rampaging in this town using your base, Kuou Academy, as the starting point. Then Sirzechs will also appear, right?”This fucker...! Is he an idiot? If he does that-!

“If you do something like that, the War between God, Fallen-Angels and Devils will begin again you know?”

“That’s what I’m wishing for. I thought that Michael would start a War if I steal the Excalibur......... But what he sent were grunt Exorcists and two holy-sword wielders. It’s boring. I’m really bored indeed! That’s why I’m going to rampage at Sirzech’s sister’s base. See? It looks fun, right?”Buchou made a sound with her tongue at his words. It was proof that Buchou was really pissed...

“……You battle-freak.”

Buchou said it with hatred. But Kokabiel laughed with joy.

“Yeah. That’s it! I was bored and bored after the war between the three sides! Azazel and Shamza weren’t that keen on the next war. They then started to collect something boring like Sacred Gear and started to do some weird research. Something useless like that won’t be of any use to us! ……Well, it’s a different story if it’s a 'Boosted Gear' like the one the brat in your peerage i heard … But it’s not something you can find so easily.”So are the fallen after issei... No if they were why kill him like raynare did ?

"So you're after him ?"i ask narrowing my eyes.

“At least I’m not interested in it. But Azazel might be. His collection hobby is crazy.”So the actual leader of the fallen angels may be... Hmmm...

“Either way, I’m going to be starting a battle involving the holy-swords, Rias Gremory. For starting a war! A school where both little sisters of Sirzech's and Leviathan's go to. It must be filled with demonic-powers so that I can enjoy the chaos! It’s also the best place to release the real power of Excaliburs! It’s a good place for the battlefield.”Leviathan ? Sounds familiar but i cant place my finger where i heard it...

“Hyahahaha! Isn’t my boss the best? His craziness is the best. So I’m also eager to do it. He even gives me treats like this.”What Freed took out was an Excalibur. He had one of them in each hand. He also had two of them on his hips! I heard about santoryuu (Three sword technique) but four ? Thats ridiculous...

“The one on the right is 'Excalibur Rapidly'. The one on the left is 'Excalibur Nightmare'. The one on my hip is 'Excalibur Transparent'. I also received 'Excalibur Mimic' from the girl over there! I also feel like getting 'Excalibur Destruction' that the other girl has. Hyaa! Am I the first person in the World to be in possession of this many Excaliburs? I also received an element from the geezer Balba that allows me to wield holy-swords. Right now I’m in a hyper mode that allows me to wield all of them, you know? I’m invincible! I’m wonderful! I’m the strongest! Hyahahahahahahahaha!”Freed laughed as if he found it really funny. This guy talks too much...

“Balba’s holy-sword research. It’s the real deal if it shows this much result. To tell the truth, it seemed suspicious when he joined my plan.”So Kokabiel and Balba are together...

“What are you planning to do with the Excaliburs!?”Buchou asked him. Kokabiel moved his ten black wings and moved his body in the direction of the school.

“Hahaha! Let’s have a War! Little sister of Sirzech Lucifer, Rias Gremory!”

FLASH!

Freed took out an item to blind us! Our sight was taken away for a while, but by the time it returned Kokabiel and Freed were gone!

“M/N! We are going to the school!”

"Cant be helped i guess..."And with that we make our way to a battle.

Continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 13.4K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...
2.2K 50 27
This is my first story so I hope I do good! I saw that there are barely ANY x M!reader southpark books here so I decided to make one myself The pov o...
902 52 9
I do not own any pictures in this book just the oc name and personality.
648 9 6
Honestly this is my first story so basically Im very new to this, sorry if I don't get some things right and if you like it then tell me what you lik...