Exiled (AmBw)

By babybluekitten1

Simple business trip to Japan. What could go wrong? *********************************************************... More

Reading Guide
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapters 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapters 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Final Chapter
What Should I Do?
THANK YOU! 500 reads!
THANK YOU! 1k Reads!!!
THANK YOU! 2k Reads!!!
THANK YOU! 5K Reads!!!
THANK YOU! 10k reads!!!
THANK YOU! 20k Reads
THANK YOU! 100k Reads

Chapter 8

5.2K 281 68
By babybluekitten1

Takanori: "You're a sick, sick woman, you hear me?" he said disgustedly.

Layla: "What?" I laughed.

Takanori: "McDonald's? Really?" Takanori said, less than impressed.

Layla: "What? It was just a suggestion. You asked me where you should go to eat. I saw a McDonald's, so I mentioned it." I said, amused by his response.

He shook his head in dismay.

Takanori: "It's like I don't even know you anymore." he said, overly dramatic.

Layla: "You don't. We've only known each other for less than two days." I laughed.

Takanori: "What are you trying to insinuate? You don't think we could have built a long-lasting relationship in the short time we've known each other?" he said with a straight face.

Layla: "Yes, that's what I'm saying." I chuckled.

Takanori: "Why you got to be so negative? That's not good for your health."

Layla: "Are you always this silly?" I asked.

Takanori: "Yup." He said proudly. "It's like a gift," he said, pulling the car into the parking lot of the hotel.

Layla: "I thought you were going to get something to eat." I asked.

Takanori: "I was, but then I remembered I have nothing to disguise myself. No moustache, no hat or shades." he said, turning off the engine. "So, unfortunately for us, we're going to have to settle for room service," he said, unimpressed.

Layla: "What's wrong with room service?" I asked, stepping out of the car.

Takanori: "What's wrong with room service?" he mimicked me. "I just can't with you." he chuckled to himself as he walked away from me after he locked the car. "Are you coming, beautiful?" He said when he noticed I was lagging.

Layla: "You're bipolar, you know that, right?" I said when I caught up with him.

Takanori: "Admitting that I'm bipolar would suggest that I've gone to seek professional or psychiatric help, which I have not. So in response to your question." he paused. "I don't know." He said, taking my scarf from around my neck, wrapping it around his face hiding his identity.

Layla: "You look ridiculous." I chuckled.

Takanori: "I know. You go first. I'll up come a few minutes after you." he said, muffled by the scarf.

Layla: "I'm starting to think you don't want to be in public with me." I teased him.

Takanori: "I don't." He said blankly. "Quite frankly, I don't wanna be seen with anyone. Every time I'm seen. It's trouble." he said after taking out the room's key.

Layla: "Oh yeah, you're famous, huh?" I said, remembering he's a celebrity.

Takanori: "Yes." He pulled down his scarf dramatically. "How do you keep forgetting?" he asked, faintly distraught.

Layla: "Sorry, I'm not from here." I said before pulling his scarf up to cover his face. "I'll see you inside. " I said, taking the room's key from him.

Shortly after making it to the room, I heard a knock on the door.

Layla: "Who is it?" I asked with a chime in my voice as I rested against the door.

Takanori: "Who do you think it is?" he said on the other side of the door.

Layla: "Oh, I'm sorry. I don't know a 'who do you think it is,' and my parents said I should never open the door for strangers." I said, trying to suppress my laughter.

Takanori: "Haha, really funny. Open, Door, Now."

Layla: "Fine, you're no fun." I said under my breath before opening the door.

Takanori: "About time, I could have died out there." he said, unwrapping my scarf from his neck. "Thanks," he said, handing it back to me.

Layla: "Anytime." I said, playing with the scarf in my hand as I walked away from him. "Okay, I'm still not getting it." I plopped on the couch. "How famous are you? Are you like YouTube famous, or like Beyonce famous?" I said, trying to figure out my new friend's status.

Takanori: "Beyonce. Definitely Beyonce famous." he said, completely serious.

Layla: "Really?" I said, shocked.

Takanori: "Really."

Layla: "Wow. No wonder you don't want to be seen. What are you famous for, by the way?" I inquired.

Takanori: "I'm a performer."

Layla: "Like a dancer?" I asked.

Takanori: "Yeah."

Layla: "Wait! You're a dancer." I said, mind blown. "No way. Show me."

Takanori: "No."

Layla: "Why not?" I asked, walking over to him.

Takanori: " Because I'm famished, and you won't feed me." he said, collapsing into the bed.

Layla: "If your so hungry, order room service."

Takanori: "I can't. I'm so hungry, I can barely speak." he whispered like he was dying.

Layla: "Oh, you're so dramatic. I'll do it." I said, picking up the phone.

Takanori: "Grandma, is that you? They told me not to go into the light, but." he said dramatically.

I shook my head at him before walking over to the hotel's phone to call room service. When someone picked up the line, I spoke.

Layla: "Hey, I want to order some food for the penthouse suite. Can I have..." I repeated a list of things Takanori said he wanted to eat.

Takanori: "Ohhh! Can I get a couple of the umbrella things on the fruity alcoholic drinks?" he yelled from the other room where he went to change his clothes.

Layla: "Can I also have a few drink umbrellas?" I asked. "Yes, I think that will be all. Thank you." I said before I hung up the phone.

His last request had me curious, so I when to ask why he needed them.

Layla: "Hey, what do you need, drink umbrellas for?" I asked, walking into the other room where he was.

I froze once I entered the room.

I completely forgot Takanori was changing in here. The sight of him looking up at me, shirtless, pants unbuttoned, made me go from calm and collected to flustered in seconds.

Takanori: "You came to join the party?" he said, not breaking eye contact as he unzipped his pants.

I immediately turned around, trying to compose myself.

Layla: "Umm...no. I wanted to know what the tiny umbrellas are for?" I asked, still facing the other direction.

I heard his footsteps walking then I felt his presence behind me.

Takanori: "You'll see." he whispered in my ear.

His breath against my ear sent chills down my spine. I quickly turned around to face him, not a good idea. We know we're face to face. We were so close it made my nerves stand on edge. Feeling my breaths shallowed, I step back, trying to create some space between us. Every step I took backwards, Takanori walked forward, closing the gap between us until I was between him and a chest of drawers. He smirked then leaned in close.

Takanori: "Hey, Could you pass that?" he asked with a bit of depth in his voice.

Layla: "That?" I asked, puzzled until I saw where Takanori was pointing. "Oh, a shirt." I quickly grabbed it then I gave it to him.

Takanori: "And the moustache." he added.

Layla: "Oh." I picked it up.

Takanori: "Could you put it on for me?" he asked. "I always put it on crooked."

I nodded then, I carefully positioned his fake moustache above his upper lip and gently rubbed it until the hairs sat down properly. Lingered a bit longer than I was supposed to, I stared at his lips.

Takanori: "You alright, beautiful?" he whispered.

Layla: "Uhm..yeah." I matched his tone, still dazed.

"Oh my, I'm sorry. We will come back later." An older lady said bowing, before ushering the rest of the hotel staff who brought in the food we ordered, out of the room.

At first, I was confused by her response, but then I caught a glimpse of Takanori and I in a nearby mirror. It didn't look right. Takanori had me up against the drawer, shirtless, pants unbutton, slightly leaning over me with my hands against his bare chest. I saw how this could have looked to the hotel staff. Before I could explain, Takanori chimed in.

Takanori: "No, it's fine. Please come in." He buttoned his pants then quickly pulled the shirt I gave him on. "My wife and I just got a little carried away," he said, as put his arm around my shoulder before kissing me on the forehead. "I'm sure you understand." he smiled.

The older lady coyly nodded then ushered her helpers back into the room.

Layla: "Wife? Really?" I nudged him off.

Takanori: "Yeah, when I have this moustache on, you are. You got a problem with that, Honey?" he said through his teeth as he smiles at the hotel staff as they left. He then put his hand around my waist, selling the facade we cooked up when we met in the lobby the first night.

Takanori: "My wife and I really appreciate you all." he said as they all left. Isn't that right, Love-muffin?" he was layering it on thick.

Layla: "You can call me whatever you want as long as that hand doesn't go any lower." I said low enough that only he could hear me.

Takanori: "Whatever you say, wifey." he looked at me then winked before walking to the door to thank the older lady.

Layla: 'What a twerp.' I thought to myself. 'I might as well change,' I thought as I walked to the bathroom to put on my pyjamas. After a quick change, I walked back into the room where I left Takanori.

Takanori: "Well, dig in!" he said when I re-entered the room.

Layla: "I told you, I'm not that hungry." I said before my stomach betrayed me, growling loud enough for both of us to hear it.

We both paused before we broke into laughter.

Layla: "Fine, just a few bites." I said, sitting next to him.

We ate, laughed, and talked about anything that popped into our heads. When Takanori isn't flirting, he was fun to talk to as a person. Shortly after eating, I began to get 'The Itis.' My eyes began to get very heavy.

Takanori: "Sleepy already? "Takanori said, noticing me nodding off.

Layla: "Wait. What? No. I'm just resting my eyes." I said, not wanting to admit defeat.

Takanori: "Yeah. Yeah, sure you are. Come on." he said, scooping me off the couch.

Layla: " Wait, hold on. Where are you taking me." I said, unable to speak in a volume louder than a whisper.

Takanori: "I'm putting you in bed. You know so you can sleep."

Layla: "Sleeping's for quitters."

Takanori: "Then, I'm guessing I'm a quitter." he said, collapsing onto the bed next to me.

Layla: "You plan on sleeping in the same bed tonight?"

Takanori: "Yup." He said, stretching." Before you get all uptight, think about it, if I didn't do anything to you yesterday and I was able to sleep next to you all night, then I'm pretty sure I can do it again. Plus, even if you jumped me right now, I'm too tired to care." he said, putting my mind at ease.

Layla: "Oh." I whispered before I drifted off to sleep.

Takanori POV

Takanori: "Silly girl, why are you so adorable when you sleep?" I thought as I looked over at a now fully-unconscious Layla. I pulled the covers over her and watched as she snuggled into them. "How cute?" I whispered. I moved her hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

'Why do you seem so familiar?' I thought as I looked at her sleeping. 'Have we met before?' I have this airy feeling that I know you from somewhere, but where?'

I thought about a couple of possibilities before I fell asleep looking at her.

**********

Slow and sultry music plays in the background in a dimly lit room. My vision is blurry as lights flash reds, blues, and violets on to a wall filled with bottles of liquor.

Everything goes black.

"Hey, you should head home." A voice brings me back to consciousness.

I open my eyes to see the ring I always wore on my index finger on someone's thumb. I looked up to see a beautiful woman looking back at me. She put her hand gently on my face. "You don't look so good. Should I call someone to pick you up?" She asked, sounding far away. She left for a bit before and return to me playing with my ring on her thumb. "I'll keep this safe." She said, leaning onto the counter between us. I took her hand and played with my ring on her thumb then I looked into her eyes before I kissed her lips.

Takanori: "I'll protect you. I promise." I whispered, close to her lips. Then I looked into her eyes.

**********

I woke to the beauty I saw in my dreams.

Takanori: "It's you." I whispered as I looked at Layla.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 2K 16
(EDITING) This is a Curvy Blasian Community Romance: #AMBW #BLASIAN #BWAM #DISCLOSURE #CelebrateBlackStories #EyesLipsFierce #COMPLETED ⛔️TRIGGE...
Bride Price ✔ By timmie

Historical Fiction

30.6K 4.3K 17
"You know I cannot commit such atrocity my love. I cannot sleep with anothers wife." Tomori stressed, looking away as she moved to untie her once whi...
3K 263 27
After the 24-year-old, content creator and influencer Muna Amadi was betrayed by her boyfriend and bestfriend, she decided to move to New York for a...
58.7K 3.7K 33
"Are you serious?" He asks. She nods. "As a heart attack" she responds. A slow grin forms on his face. "You're telling me. That if I beat you in...