Street Fighter and Quiet (BWW...

By KittenWoman99

"Why are you always hiding behind your hoodie?" He pulls my hood off and laugh, "Stop please. It has nothing... More

I'm Just Quiet.
Stay Away From Me.
Favorite Diner.
Quiet New Friend.
I Promise.
She's All Grown Up.
I Finally Smiled.
I Like The Blue Dress.
Why Do I Even Drink?
Who Isn't Hungry?
Don't Be Jealous.
Call Me When You're Crying.
That's All I Wanted.
SpongeBob
Unknown Number.
I Want Your Body!
The Bigger Person.
Did You Do It?
You Just Called Me Cute.
Kiss Me?!
I'm An Ugly Crier.
Fake Smiles.
You Wanna Come Or Stay?
Stop Being Uptight.
I feel Like A Third Wheel.
Is It Bad That I Love Your Eyes?
Hell Yeah!!
Make Sure I Hear You Cheer.
Our First Fight!
Challenge Accepted.
Timothy Cooper.
Nobody Can Replace You.
I'll Wait Patiently.
You Can't Live Without Me.
Let's Start Over.
Special Gloves.
I'm So Sorry, Hazel!
Sequel!!!

I Learned A Submission Hold!

7.5K 401 108
By KittenWoman99

Owen Above

Hazel POV

We are all at the lunch table except for Lily, "Where's Lily?" Everybody shrug their shoulders except for Hannah, she glares at me. "She's in the office right now for chasing down Megan."

I look at her with an arch eyebrow, "Why are you glaring at me? Your friend is the one who made me spill my drink on myself." She scoffs and rolls her eyes, "You were in her way."

I sit back in my seat, "How was I in her way? You won't even there to see it. I don't care that you don't like me, but having your friend come at me and you coming at me is too much." Before she could say anything Ian puts his hand in front of her face, "Just end it and leave it alone."

She looks at Ian and rolls her eyes, "Where the hell is Hannah?!" Lily yells out and speed walks up to our table.

Lily slams her hands on the table, "I didn't get in trouble for messing with your friend, but I do know I will get in trouble for slapping the shit out of you!" Shane quickly stands up and wraps his arms around Lily waist.

"I swear, if it's not Megan messing with me or Hazel, it's you messing with us! I don't care that you're Ian girlfriend, I will beat the shit out of you!" Shane pulls Lily closer to him, "Lily calm down! Just leave it alone."

Ian stands up and holds his arm out, "Lily calm down! What the hell did she do to you?!" Lily glares at Hannah and Ian, "One, she tripped me and then told the principal that I was messing with her and Megan." Hannah stands up and smile, "It's the truth."

Lily tries to jump out of Shane arms for Hannah neck, "You know what, fuck this shit! I'm going home for the rest of the day!" Shane lets her go and she walks out of the cafeteria.

Shane looks at me and sigh, "I'm going to go with her just in case she tries something. I'll see y'all later." Shane speed walks off behind an angry Lily. I watch as they leave, "Well it looks like Lily won't be calm until later on tonight."

I look at Mason and nod my head in agreement. We all sit down except for Ian, "Hannah follow me outside. I need to talk to you." Ian walks out without another word. Hannah glares at me as she gets up and follows Ian out.

Austin clears his throat, "Lets just move on from this situation." I lean my head on Austin shoulders and let out a long sigh. "All of this because I'm close to y'all, I'm sorry." Mason looks at me and laugh, "You do not have to apologize, we invited you to hang with us and that's it."

I look at Mason and smile, "Thank you for inviting me." I look at the time and stand up, "We might as well go ahead and head to our classes."

They stand up and we walk out of the cafeteria. I sigh to myself, I doubt I will be going to the gym with Ian now.

Ian POV

It is now the end of school and I see Quiet going the opposite direction from my car. I catch up to her, "Where are you going? You're supposed to go to the gym with me." She looks at me and shrug her shoulders, "I didn't think I could still come after what happened at lunch."

I roll my eyes as I pull her to my car, "You can still come, the only difference is that Hannah is coming along." Her eyes widen as she walks to the other side of the car. "What?! No! I'm not going!"

She looks around the student parking lot and groan, "They're all gone. I guess I'm walking home." Before she could walk off Hannah comes up to her and smile.

"You should come along with us, it'll be fun." She opens the backseat door and softly push Quiet in the car. I get in the car and drive off towards the gym.

Quiet sits behind me and stares at Hannah with confusion in her eyes. "How long are we going to be at the gym?" I look at Hannah and then back at the road. "For a couple of hours."

Her mouth drops and I roll my eyes, "Why do we have to be there for so long?!" I look at Quiet through the rear view mirror and see her staring at Hannah with annoyance on her face. "I have to practice for a fight. If you don't want to come, I can drop you off right now." She closes her mouth and pouts.

We soon arrive at the gym. Quiet gets out the car and smile, "I can't believe I get to see the people you practice with." She grabs my arm and pull me towards the gym.

Seconds later we hear Hannah clear her throat. Quiet lets go of my arm and show us a small smile, "I'm sorry, I just got to excited." I let out a soft laugh and walk towards the gym.

"Ian!! Good to see you again!! Who are these two young ladies?!" I smile at my trainer Benson. Benson is twenty-two years old and he became my trainer the first time I came here. We did our handshake and before I could introduce the girls Quiet introduces herself.

"I'm Hazel, it's nice to meet you." Benson smile at her, "I'm Benson, Ian's trainer." Quiet eyes sparkle even more, she runs off towards the ring to see two fighters. Benson starts laughing, "She's a weird one." I nod my head agreeing with him.

"I'm Hannah, Ian's girlfriend." Benson looks at Hannah and smile, "Nice to meet you Hannah. Ian go get change so we can get started." I nod my head and kiss Hannah on the forehead.

I go to the changing room and change into my clothes. "Ah!!" I hear Quiet scream out of nowhere. I rush out of the changing room and see Quiet in some guy arms, "I didn't know you were a fighter! Why didn't you tell me?!"

The guy puts Quiet down and laugh, "Your friend kicked me out before I could really tell you anything." I walk up to Quiet and the guy, "Quiet why are you screaming and who is this?"

They both look at me and my eyes widen, "What's up Ian? This is your first time bringing anyone along with you." I give Owen a tight smile, "I didn't know you were a fighter. How long have you been coming here?"

He wraps his arms around Quiet shoulders and Quiet wraps her arms around his waist. "I actually been fighting as long as you have. You just never came all the way to the back of the gym." I look at him with an arch eyebrow, "I've never seen you fight at Underground."

"I fight before you do, so you'll always miss me every time you come to fight." Before I could say anything else Quiet jumps up and down, "Can you teach me some moves?! Please!"

Owen laughs, "Yeah, but do you even have a change of clothes." She quickly nods her head, she takes her shirt off and sweatpants off. Quiet is now standing in front of me and Owen with a sports bra and some spandex on.

Owen lets out a soft laugh, "Well it looks like you came prepared." Quiet shakes her head, "No, I actually thought I would have practice today, but I didn't."

They both start walking towards the back, "I thought you said you were going to watch me fight." Quiet looks at me, "I'll still be able to watch you when I take a quick break." I let out a long sigh and turn back towards my ring.

"Ian!! What the hell took you so long?!" I look up at Benson and shrug my shoulders, "I just ran into a friend of mine." He arches his eyebrow in confusion, "You have a friend that fights? Since when?"

Two men start wrapping my hands up, "Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing." He starts looking around, "Where did the exciting girl go? She's fun to be around." I stand up and start to stretch my body out, "She's with someone else right now."

He lets out a small groan, "I was hoping to show her some of my moves." I roll my eyes, "She's the same age as me, meaning she's eighteen. Where's Hannah?"

He mouths who and then his eyes widen in remembrance. "Oh she went off somewhere. Now lets get started."

He walks up to me and throws the first punch.

4 hours Later

"Okay, that's enough for the night." I fall to the floor of the ring with heavy breathing. I look up at Benson and he starts laughing, "I told you you couldn't keep up with me just yet. A little bit more training and you'll might be on par with me."

He sits a water bottle beside me and I continue to let out my heavy breathing. "Ian! You did good today!" I look over and see Quiet and Owen getting inside of the ring. I sit up on my knees and show her a tired smile.

"How was your time with Owen?" She looks at me and smile, "It was so much fun!" I look around and notice every guy my age is staring Quiet. I look back at Quiet and realize that her body is sweaty and her spandex shorts has risen up just a little.

I bite my tongue to keep myself from snapping at them. "Did you learn some good moves?" She nods her head and Benson starts laughing.

He picks her up by her hand, her feet are barely touching the ground. "What exactly did you learn in just four hours?" Quiet smiles at Benson, "I can show you."

All of sudden Quiet swings her legs up around Benson neck and flip them both over. They hit the ring floor with a loud noise. Quiet grabs Benson arm and pulls it.

"Ah!! She learned a submission hold?! I give!! I give!!" Benson starts tapping out and I stare at Quiet with shock filled eyes.

Quiet lets out a soft giggle as she unwraps her legs from Benson neck. Benson stays down on his back staring at the ceiling with wide eyes.

She jumps into Owen arms and scream, "I can't believe I just did that! I didn't think I would be able to do it." I look at them with confusion on my face, "Wait! Was that your first time completing that move?!"

Owen sits her down and Quiet nods her head, "Yeah it was. Where's Hannah?" I let out a long sigh, "She left two hours earlier."

I grab my gym bag and throw her clothes to her. She puts her shirt on, but not her pants. "I'm still hot, I'll put the pants on later." We leave the ring, "Bye Owen, I'll call you later."

Owen winks at her and I pull her by the arm, "Bye Benson! Nice meeting you!" Benson is still in shock to even say goodbye.

"Can I come next time?" Without even looking at her, "Yeah, this can be our little thing whenever we need to clear our minds."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 25.1K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
743K 27.9K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...
34.7K 838 37
Nyctophilia (n.) -love of darkness or night. finding relaxation or comfort in the darkness --- Life isn't always easy. Sure there's some ups, but the...
249K 9.3K 43
Highest rank: 265 28/1/17 ______ When Jeremy walked into his new school, his eyes and Casey never left each other. But the thing is, they keep tell...