The Retired Queenpin

By GoddessofJustice

Aaliyah Daniels is a former Drug Lord, assassin, and wife. She lives a secluded life with her two children Ki... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 2 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 3 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 4 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 5 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 7 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 8 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 9 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 10 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 11 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 12 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 13 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 14 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 15 (Damien POV)
Chapter 16 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 17 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 18 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 19 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 20 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 21 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 22 (Unknown POV)
Chapter 23 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 24 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 25 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 26 (Aaliyah's POV)
Authors Note
Chapter 27 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 28 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 29 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 30 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 31 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 32 (Damien's POV)
A/N
Chapter 33 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 34 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 35 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 36 (Niko's POV)
Chapter 37 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 38 (Aaliyah's POV)
New Book (SNEAK PEAK)
Chapter 39 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 40 (Niko's Letter to Aaliyah)
A/N (updated 2.27.2020)
Chapter 41 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 42 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 43 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 44 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 45: Omniscient POV
Chapter 46: Omniscient POV
A/N
Chapter 47: Damien's POV
Chapter 48 (Aaliyah's POV)
A/N
Chapter 49: (Damien's POV)
Chapter 50: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 51: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 52: Omniscient POV
A/N:
Chapter 53: Epilogue:
New Story!

Chapter 6 (Damien's POV)

5.6K 261 22
By GoddessofJustice

I watched as her chest heaved up and down. My control had been fading for the past month; her smart mouth angered me but aroused me at the same time. And ever since she had stepped foot into my home I hadn't had sex with another woman. I only got hard around Aaliyah and it was driving me insane. I wanted her so bad.

Her tigress eyes raked over my built frame then rested on my face. She tried to hide it but I could see the lust in her hooded eyes.

"Move, Damien." She pushed at my chest but not hard. I grabbed her wrists pushing her body back on the table. I pushed my erection in to her core more and she stifled a Moan.

"Do you really want me to move, Micio?" I leaned in and kissed her neck. I slipped my hand into her pants and began to play with her through her panties which happened to be lace. Even if she said she didn't want me it would be a lie because she was soaking wet.

"Tell me to stop, Aaliyah." I raise up and looked into her eyes.

"I can't." She panted.

"Why?" I smirked. She glared at me and pushed my hand away from her sex.

I moved off of her and she stood straightening herself.

"We are not doing this.." she stated

"Doing what?"

"That. What we just did! I'm not taking it there with you, Arden."

"Why? We are both adults. And we both know we want to fuck each other's brains out."

"I'm not going to fuck you!"

"Why?"

"Because that's what you want and I don't want to give you what you want." She looked me in my eyes. I raised my brow waiting for her to explain.

"I refuse to be used by another man. You may use me for my killing abilities and looks but you will not use me as a nut."

She pushed me out of the way and made her way out of the conference room.

When I got home, Aaliyah did everything in her power to avoid me.

"Mr. A, can we have ice cream, please?" Isabella asked me.

I looked down at her as she looked up at me with the same eyes as her mother. I groaned inwardly. These kids could practically get anything they wanted out of me. I was beginning to see them as my own even though Aaliyah basically lived to spite me.

"Would mommy be okay with you having ice cream a few minutes before bed?"

"Yes." She smiled.

"No, I wouldn't." Aaliyah said walking over and picking up her daughter.

"But mommy!!!!!" She whined.

"But mommy nothing. Don't listen to these little Con-Babies, Arden. They'll get you in trouble."

"Oh I know."

She put Isabella down and gave her a stern look. "Go upstairs with your brother."

Isabellas shoulders slumped as she walked upstairs.

"I was late earlier because Niko had called."

"And what did he want?" I asked grabbing my beer.

"He wants to see the twins."

"So, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to fly them back out to Florida for a week."

"Are you staying with them?"

"Of course. I mean as much as I don't wanna be around Niko, I don't trust him not to try and take my kids and run."

"I don't think Niko is that stupid but then again he did cheat on you so he's obviously not that smart either."

She looked at me and smirked. "You see my little munsters as your own don't you?"

"Let's just say they've grown on me."

"Awwwh! Arden has a soft spot!" She cooed.

"Ha, Ha, Ha. Just let me know when you're going. I'll be happy to accompany you."

"And why would you want to do that?"

"Your safety for starters and the twins safety. Plus, I want Niko to feel like shit for what he did to you."

"Let me think about it. If you do go, no drama. Meaning don't try to make Niko jealous."

"Okay. Just let me know."

"What time will your mom be here to watch the children?"

"Probably in half an hour."

"Okay well I'm going to finish putting on my dress."

-------------------------------------

When Aaliyah came down the stairs, my mouth dropped. She looked amazing. You think I wanted her earlier, I definitely wanted her now. She had on a blue dress, lace, that flared out at the bottom. Her make up was minimal and her hair was in curls surrounding her beautiful face.

"You look beautiful, micio." I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Thank you. You don't look to shabby either."

"Shall we?"

"Is your mom here?"

"Yeah she's upstairs with the twins."

"Okay, we shall."

[A/N: I found someone else to be my Aaliyah. And this is her :

Her instagram name is theonlychristinaj. She just happened to fit the looks of Aaliyah in my opinion. 🤷🏾‍♀️ Okay now back to my story.]

--------------
When we arrived at the venue, there were cameras flashing everywhere and reporters. I felt Aaliyah stiffen beside me.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not used to paparazzi."

"Aaliyah, you're a model."

"I was a model. And I wasn't exactly Tyra Banks. Nobody was checking for me then and I would like to keep it that way. Being in the spotlight isn't exactly my forte."  She stated with distaste.

"Well it's just one night. You'll be fine. Just smile when while they take pictures, I can handle the reporters."

She nodded and exhaled a breath.

When we got out of the limo we were bombarded with questions. We smiled took a few pictures and ignored the questions.

We walked into the grand banquet hall and we were greeted with stares of curiosity. The curiosity pointed towards the gorgeous brown skinned woman on my arm.

"Welcome to the lions den, micio." I whispered in her ear.

I led her over to our table and pulled out a chair for her to sit. As soon as I sat down, the one person I was hoping wouldn't be here was.

"Damien!" Hannah squealed running over to me and hugging me.

As awkward as it was I'm managed to keep a stoic expression.

"Hannah." I greeted as I pulled her away from me.

"I was hoping I'd see you tonight. Who is this?" Hannah eyed Aaliyah with distaste.

"His business associate." Aaliyah answered.

"Business associate? Well what do you do?"

"I murder competition." Aaliyah looked up at Hannah with no emotion what so ever.

"Okay, Hannah, will you leave Aaliyah and into ourselves? We have some things to discuss." I knew if I didn't get these two away from one another now, Hannah would end up in a body bag. Hannah always talked to much for her own good especially when she couldn't back it up nor defend herself.

"Okay. I'll come find you later." She smiled at me and then frowned at Aaliyah. Then walked away.

"Who was she?" Aaliyah asked

"A girl I used to mess around with. Her father is one of my Allies."

"Oh okay. Well, I don't want any trouble out of your old flings. Make sure they stay away from me, I have a very low tolerance for bullshit as you know." She stood and made her way over to the bar. I sighed and rubbed my temples this was going to be a long night.

------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 4.5K 51
DISCLAIMER THIS BOOK IS NOT A SLOWBURN, WROTE THIS A YEAR AGO AND IT NEEDS EDITING. 𝐀 π‹πŽπ•π„π‹π„π’π’ πŒπ€π‘π‘πˆπ€π†π„ 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 πˆππ“πŽ π’πŽπŒπ„...
131K 3.8K 43
#1st place in The Dreamcatcher Awards(Romance) Alexandria Winters is the heiress of multi-billion dollar empire, BW Empire. She's not been home in 8...
2.8K 158 23
When Aaliyah a hit woman working for an organized crime family in Boston, whose life is completely turned around when she meets a young girl whose pa...
50 4 5
Leon De Luca is the Don of the Italian mafia, he's cold to everyone around him other than his family. He's finally got what he wanted which was to be...