Lemon Requests ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

By DestroyThemWithLazrz

Taking lé lemon requests......(any fandom) More

Meh.
SpongeBob x Reader Lemon (Request)
Nep X Guy Reader (Request)
Fucky X Mangle FNAF.(Thx a fookin lot, animetrash112233
Tom x Giant Robot
Psnnsncsxkskinsjszbszjxebycrk x Fuckin Jap
hank hill x reader

Idubbbz xKeemstarxFilthyFrankxGiogioxAFurryWolfGaryStuJakePaul

255 1 2
By DestroyThemWithLazrz

@Commiekun here ya go~

           Idubbbz, recently making a content cop, was in a shithole as of currently, Jake PuaL was currently but fucking him as the gnome lord killer keemstar sat in the corner, horrified. Then a petite spanish boi with a large hairy mustache started eating out the green and neon pink furry's anus hole out.

           The spanish boi, then said "lol" and the furry ate his moostche off. giogio was a hairy boi, which is why he got kicked out of middle school. everyone thought he was a 32 year old with a tiny schlong and fucked like 6 people in the chicks restroom.

         then the sick fuck said he was a maverick or some gay shit like that, and proceeded th=o hate fuck jake pual. keemstar got none of the fucc.

~fin~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.8K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
203K 5.9K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 62.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
431K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫�...