The Sounds of Flames ~ A Nalu...

By rubyrosemc

Lisanna has returned to Earthland and back to Fairy Tail. What does this mean for the residential Celestial M... More

The Sounds of Flames ~ A Nalu Fanfic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
[Final] Chapter 44
IM DEAD

Chapter 7

13.7K 418 151
By rubyrosemc

(Lucy POV) I woke up to the sun shining on my face. Today's the day! I missed them all so much. Even though they probably didn't notice I was gone. I will get revenge. Somehow....

I pulled myself up out of bed and started a bath. I stripped down and sat in the bath for a while. It felt nice to be back.

I got out and dried off. I put on a purple dress that goes down to my thighs, with a white belt with white combat boots. To you it may looks werid, but it looks great to me.

I brushed my hair out and put it on a ponytail with my fringe hanging out. I washed off the dirt of my face with a towel and looked at myself in the mirror. Perfect!

I smile at myself and walked out. I lock my door behind me and head out towards the guild

I got to the guild and everything was the same. It wasn't as loud as usual though. I wonder why?

I open the door and walk in. Everyones heads shot twoards me. "Hi everyone! I'm back!" I exclaim

Everyone ran up to me screaming "LUCY!" while crying. They all group hugged me and I stood there awkwardly.

Natsu came up last once the group hug ended and hugged me so tight like he never wanted to let go. "Don't you ever leave me like that again" He said crying. Wait... crying? Natsu can cry?!

I hugged him back and we stood there for a while. He cried into my shoulder as a few tears fell down from my face.

We pulled apart and Mira came up to me with a Fairy Tail stamp hidden behind her back. "Do you want to join again?" She asked hopefully

"Can I get purple right here?" I asked pointing to my right shoulder. She nodded and stamped me.

I looked around and noticed Lisanna was gone. I'm not going to ask though. I'm pretty sure something happened

"PARTY FOR LUCYS RETURN!" Master shouted and we all cheered.

It's nice to be home

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.7K 24
Lucy Heartfilla was always surrounded by friends. Well that's until a certain transformation Mage named Lissana comes back from the 'dead'. She is...
200K 5.4K 73
***Lemons**** Don't like don't read but if you like my other stories then you should know we are all perverts for NaLu. Hehe Fairy tail belongs to Hi...
84.3K 2.4K 32
(On Sunday 06-17-18 I will be revising some of the chapters. Please note that some will maybe be changed, and others will only be correcting the spel...
140K 3.1K 22
Update 10/5/17: This was my sixth grade self which I am so embarrassed of that wrote this and she didn't have any common sense, so please excuse any...