The Storm

By Mr_Kirkland

Hullo, this is a short fluff FrUk fanfic. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own hetalia, it belongs to its wonderful found... More

The Start of The Storm
The Forecast is Cloudy
Some Things Don't Stay Unheard
Sorrows and Forgiveness
Sleep Dear, Great Britian
Mornings of Forgiveness
The Sorows of Happiness
Storms and Comforts
The End My Scones

Things Merely Blossom

356 11 0
By Mr_Kirkland

Arthur and Francis have grown close, slowly taking their new found relationship farther.

Francis left a good amout of his things at Arthur's and vicversa.
They'd stay over at one another's place, only leaving a week or a moth of loneliness so that they both can get things done.

Again a mother milestone in their lives appeared.
Francis proposed to Arthur that soon lead to marriage.

They didn't have a happy ever after full of wine and sweat talk, they still fight now and then and sometimes don't speak for months, but they would always come back together in the end.

They were to close to ever truly break away. For how long they've known one another and how long their relationship has gone. They will always love one another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.8K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
741 63 14
They may have stolen family from me, but they haven't taken everybody. I'm still Will fucking Solace and, whoever you are, just know this: This. Isn'...
200 55 21
Book 1/4 [REMASTERED VERSION] (COMPLETED) Link and Zelda look into restoring Hyrule to its former glory; however, things are not as picture perfect a...
21.9K 821 25
Keith was just leading his uneventful life, and while it should have stayed that way, someone came into the picture. When Keith finds a mysterious ba...