Boku no Hero Academy [Bakugou...

By Thesolarfairy

Stop thinking you can't, start thinking you can...failing is a part of Sucess! so don't stop trying.... More

Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter one.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter two
Boku No Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter three
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugo x Reader] Chapter four
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter Five
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter Six
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter eight.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter nine.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter ten.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter eleven
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter twelve
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter 13

Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter seven

1K 41 9
By Thesolarfairy

-Flash back-

"We all lived in the same neighbourhood, well...I moved in and met up with Izuku and then Bakugou...Izuku was nice but Bakugou always ended up hurting him so I had to heal him half the time. Seeing his quirk amazed me but it seemed bad, always hurting others and forcing me to heal them. I promised to never hurt him with my darkness to teach him a lesson...even Izuku would have been scared."

-Present-

"Even though you're weak with your healing...your new powers are fake! You are a coward! That is what I hate about you!" Bakugou shouted

"All people are not created equally...This was the reality I learned about society at the young age of four." You thought as you stood there ready to fight.

"Oi! Bakugou! Give me your status, what happened?" Iida spoke into the earpiece

"Just shut up and defend. I'm really angry right now." Bakugou spoke back.

"I'm not asking about how you feel! Hey! Hey he hung up...Going off on his own like that...What is wrong with him?! Jeez!" Iida yelled.

"What is Bakugou saying? Can't tell with just the cameras in a fixed position and no sound." Kirishima said as he looked up in concern

"He's talking to his partner over the small wireless radio. You can bring that plus the building's floor plan, and this capture tape. Once you wrap this around your opponent, it shows that you've captured them." All Might pointed out.

"The time limit is fifteen minutes, and the heroes don't know where the nuclear weapon is located, right?" Ashido questioned.

"Yes!"

"The heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here!"

"Heroes should be able to turn the tables on whatever predicament they're in. Besides, didn't Aizawa sensei tell you, too? You know—Here we go—"

"Plus Ultra!" Everyone shouted.

"Monsieur, Bakugou is—"

"Hm?"

Back in the building Bakugou swung his arm back and used his quirk to blast himself forward, he then swung his leg towards you but as he did you called out to Izuku. "Izuku! Go! Think of a plan and meet up with me!" Finally his leg made contact with your arm instead of the side of your head. You defend yourself and stared up at him.

"Looking away? You must be sure of yourself! Eh...The capture tape--?!"

That's right, you were using the capture tape and manged to get it around his ankle, thinking back to Eraser head's moves, you used it at an advantage and got the tape around the male ankle...

"Tch...this bomb head is impatient and will swing his right again!"

You jumped out the way to dodge the attack. "Moron, making it so obvious." You thought and looked back at him, in the monitor room the other students were in shock that you guessed right. Even All Might was impressed...after just a small amount of time you took notes of those around you.

"He kicked first this time to keep me from predicting his moves...He's being cautious now." You mentally spoke, now thinking of a plan.

Bakugou got ready, he put both his palms back but you turned on your heels and ran a different direction, needing to meet up with Izuku, but instead you spoke through the earpiece.

"Izuku! Go for the fake bomb, find it and get it...I know it sounds rash but- I will keep Bakugou distracted."

"_____, if this is what you want then I will get the bomb, be careful."

"I will!"

"Come back here, ______!"

You then looked back and carried on running thinking it will be harder to get close to him now because he knows that you know about his moves, so he will have to make it up. Bakugou kept running, not being able to find you at all. Now pissed off even more he shouted out.

"Hey! You tricked me, didn't you?! Was it fun tricking me all this time! Huh!?! Both of you! With your flashy quirks! Don't you! Try and get me with it. Because I'm better than you!" Bakugou crouched down slightly as he held both his palms out, slightly flickering with flames.

-Monitor room.-

"He seems real angry. It's scary."

"I had heard from young Midoriya and young ______, that young Bakugou thinks well of himself. But this is too much."

-Back in the building.-

On the second floor you sat against the wall panting softly, finally getting away from the bomb head who was blowing up through the doors, you rubbed at your lips and then looked around cautiously...Not sure what to do because he wanted to destroy you both, what if he was after Izuku now- shit, you had to hurry and do something.

"Guess he left Iida upstairs to guard the bomb while this dork is roaming around trying to find us and destroy everything. In the first place, our chances of winning are lowest...If we have a head-to-head battle with those two...if Izuku and I both went to the hideout, that's what would happen, and even if the two of us stayed here to fight Bakugou, we're in danger of running out of time...right now the plan I said is fine, me as the distraction, it is up to Izuku to get the bomb...I should manage to get over for a 2-on-1 fight. Then we can win! Unless I beat Bakugou quickly right now...get him out the way and meet up with Izuku...It is fine, as long as I'm careful of his palms, I can do this!"

"Where are you?! You damn monkey!" Bakugou shouted.

"Tch...I forgot to tell you, Bomb head."

-Short flash back-

"Huh! What can you do?! All you can do is heal! That is not a true power!"

When you stood up for Izuku...the male called your quirk pathetic and not a true power.

-Back to the present-

"I take back everything! I am not going to hold back my true power!"

Bakugou walked down the hallway still annoyed, he gritted his teeth and grumbled to himself, just thinking about you two annoyed him, how YOU of all people could be able to beat him, starting off with a weak power and now having a strong one- it annoyed him so much and then Izuku with his new quirk pissed him off, two weaklings with strong powers.

"They are just pebbles!"

-Flashback-

Izuku watched as Bakugou bounced the ball easy doing tricks. "Wow Kacchan!"

"This is easy!"

"Ow!"

Izuku tried doing those tricks himself but he failed and fell on his butt.

"Izuku, you really can't do anything, can you?"

"You can read the characters for "Izuku" as "Deku," you know?" Bakugou pointed out.

"Kacchan, you can read?"

"You can't?"

"And Deku means someone who can't do anything!"

"Really?"

"Stop that..."

"Why don't you know...?"

Bakugou threw the pebble across the river so easily. "Kacchan, how many times did yours skip?" "Seven." He replied with such a proud face.

"What about you Deku?"

"Z-zero times..."

You walked past while holding your mothers hands and noticed the boys playing by the river. "Mum, can I go play with them?"

"Just for a bit."

You ran down, even if you met with Izuku later, this moment was two weeks before Bakugou hit Izuku. You then picked up a pebble and flung it using your quirk, your light powers at the time, knowing if you used your darkness your mother would have shouted...The little boost made the pebble skip 10 times.

"Wow! You are amazing! You did better than Bakugou!"

"Thank you, I practice with my older brother sometimes."

Izuku and Bakugou looked over at you, the curly haired boy smiled in brightness but Bakugou stared at you, he chewed at his bottom lip...and then he came over to push you in the water. You let out a soft whine and sat there in the water.

"Kacchan that is not nice..."

"So what, they should not have come to join use, who said they could..."

Your mother than came down and picked you up from the water, she held you close and then walked off. She was angry and said she was going to find out his parents' names to have him get in trouble, but you told your mother it was your fault...you slipped and fell in, not wanting to make enemies from the start.

"Why can't you do it...?"

During nursery school, the kids surrounded Bakugou and watched as little sparks filled his palm, the teachers praised him...you on the other hand got praise for your light but when another child upset you, your darkness came out to attack them...the teachers were scared and phoned your parents telling them of your other power, this was when you found out about the darkness.

"Oh...I see! I'm amazing." Bakugou thought.

"Oh...I see...I'm a monster." You cried in the corner.

Now walking in the forest, Izuku followed after Bakugou and smiled brightly. "Your quirk's so cool! I hope I get mine soon, too!"

"No matter what Quirk you get, you'll never beat me!"

"They are both pebbles..."

"Hey did you hear Izuku is Quirkless!"

"Did you hear...._____ almost killed another child?"

"What?!"

"Yeah..."

You sobbed in the middle as they all looked down at you, "No..." You whispered, you wanted them to know of your light side, how they praised you so much for a beautiful quirk, now they all think of you as a monster.

"You're at the bottom to ever become a hero." Some children even said.

As Bakugou leaded the other students, he fell into the river. "Hey! Are you okay?!" "Kacchan!" "He's fine. Kacchan's real strong!" The three boys said. "See?" Bakugou popped out from the water and shook it off like it was nothing.

"I was fine!"

"Hurry up and get back up here!"

"Kay, no problem!"

"Nothing was wrong!"

Izuku came down innocently and put out his hand to help his friend...even without a quirk he was still there to help his fiend. "Are you all right? Can you stand?"

Bakugou just stared at the young male and wondered why he was even helping, why did he have to help...why was he embarrassing him in front of his friends.

"It would've been bad if you hit your head."

The male gritted his teeth and looked at Izuku with disgust, he was pissed off with his help, with his simple help.

"Don't look at me with that face!"

Then images of you showing you're true power, when the monster took a hold of your body forcing the darkness out, he gritted his teeth harder and then in his mind it cracked. "I'm better than them! I'm better!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku found himself at the top, seeing Iida standing by the bomb, he then crouched down and leaned against the wall...wondering of a plan

"Now I just have to tell _____, and hide until they get here. "

"Bakugou is a natural at being bad, but that fits this training perfectly. Then I must also devote myself to being a villain. That's right. This is another trial to turn me into a man who will not bring shame to the Iida family. Become a villain! Be dyed with evil in order to become a hero!"

The male then turned around and glared.

"I am...Extremely evil!"

Izuku heard and burst out into laughter, he really could not hold it in anymore because the other was being so serious.

"Oh! Izuku is that you!"

"Ah! Wait!" The male stood up and showed himself.

"I knew that you would come here alone the instant Bakugou ran off by himself. Your Quirk is huge! With a big punch like that! So that is why I made everything clear and we can have our fight! Now you cannot play your little tricks! You have blundered, hero!"

"He's starting to look...like a villain...!"

"_____!"

"Izuku! How's it going?!"

"Iida found me. Sorry!"

"I'm evil!"

"Right now, he's slowly..."

"Where are you?"

"The middle of the fifth floor!"

"Almost directly above!" you looked straight up and then gazed down. "We probably don't have much time left, either...If we run out of time, our opponents win! I can't...I can't lose this fight! I have to do it for Izuku and myself! We both were looked down on! I can't give up!" You were about to go but then heard a flash sound.

Looking back, you saw Bakugou standing there lifting his right arm, showing you his huge grenade. "They're loaded." He simply said.

"Bomb head."

"Why won't you use your Quirk? Are you saying you can win even if you don't use it? Are you underestimating me? _____!"

"I have no choice but to do it? I can do it. I can!" You mumbled softly and looked at him. "I am not afraid of you, never have been!"

"With your slight stalking, you probably already know, but my Quirk, Explosion, lets me secrete nitro-glycerine-like sweat from the sweat glands on the palm of my hand. And make it explode."

"What...?"

Bakugou pulled the grenade back to reveal a pin, what the hell was he thinking...was he going to blow you up...just because he was pissed off!

"If they made this the way I asked, them these gauntlets will store the nitro-glycerine inside then, and..." He took a hold of the pin like he was going to release it all.

"Don't tell me that's..." All Might panicked "Young Bakugou, stop! Are you trying to kill them!?"

"If I don't hit them, they won't die!"

He pulled the clip to release the flames, the walls and the floor crumbled. You stood there trying to block the attack and then you got blown away, the building was even blown, flames came out and the windows broke. Izuku and Iida gasped and so did the students in the monitor room.

"This is supposed to be a class!"

"Young man! Young _____!"

You laid on the floor panting heavily, dodging that was difficult...your body slightly glowed with light as it was being healed. You slowly sat up and looked back at the smoke. Scared...to think that he actually wanted to kill you.

"Is that...even allowed...?"

"Wow..." You heard a chuckle. "The more that's stored in these gauntlets, the stronger the blast. Come on, use your Quirk, _____..." The left one now flashed as you sat there in fear.

This was a friendly match, not something were your death was going to happen, this was not meant to happen, All Might said if it got too far it would stop!

"I'll force you to surrender even if you're at full strength!"

"Bakugou, answer me! Did you do that? What in the world did you do!?" Iida shouted into the earpiece.

"This is my chance!"

"Explain yourself!"

"If I retrieve the weapon, we'll win!" Izuku ran forward.

"I won't let you, hero!" Iida noticed and ran towards the other male.

The male got closer but he leaped up into the air, hoping to get to the other side.

"We need to touch the weapon itself for it to count as being retrieved."

"What! He can jump that high, in such a cramped up room too!?"

"So close!"

Iida's engine's then burst out from his leg armour and then he rushed towards the other, he took a hold of the fake bomb and ran the opposite way. Izuku flailed his arms and fell to the floor rolling, he let out a whine and laid there.

"Your quirk is not a threat at all! I'll hold out until time runs out!" He burst out into evil laughter.

"_____, trying so hard though!"

"Hey, hey, what's wrong, _____? I didn't hit you, so you can still move, can't you? Come and get me!"

"The explosion shot out. He had his costume made so that his quirk would work even for long distances...Izuku, what's the situation?"

"_____!"

"Ignoring me again? I can't believe you!"

"Sir, you should stop them! That Bakugou's really crazy! He's gonna kill him!"

"No...Strangely enough, part of him is still sane. I don't know if it's small-minded or what, but anyway..." All Might wondered before he spoke. "Young Bakugou, the next time you use that, I'll stop the fight, and your team will lose."

"Huh?"

"To attack on such a large scale inside. Is inviting the destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting. That is the foolish plan for both heroes and villains! You will lose a lot of points for it! As a teacher, I should stop this...However..."

"Izuku...that move you used to throw the ball, get it ready ok? Move back to the pillar and punch it towards Iida, ok! Over ad out!"

"Fine, then! Let's fight it out with our fists!"

You looked over to see Bakugou who came rushing towards you, you shuffled your feet apart thinking you could dodge but the other was already close.

"Shit, it's no good. I can't dodge it! Wait, a counterattack! Watch the timing..." You clenched your fist.

You swung it forward but Bakugou used his explosion as a distraction, he flipped over you and used it from his left hand to explode your back. You gasped out in pain and fell forward.

"What was that!?"

"He doesn't look like the type to think, but he's more subtle than I expected."

"What do you mean...?"

"He changed his course in a blast that doubled as a smoke screen and then did it again immediately."

"Getting it a clean hit while fighting against inertia. Requires fine lateral adjustments to the power of the explosions."

"He's too talented...too talented...ugh..."

You touched your back as it burnt a little.

"Look, here I come! It's your favourite right swing!" He swung it slamming it into your side.

You groaned in pain...but the torture was not over, he took a hold of the arm that he slammed his fist against, swinging himself around using his explosion and then swung you above to slam you down into the ground.

"You are below me!"

"He's not going to give me a chance to think." You gasped "I couldn't do it after all...He's too strong...I have no choice but to use it..."

"This is lynching! They can capture him from this exercise by just wrapping the tape around him!"

"Those are not the actions of a hero."

"I thought ______, was pretty amazing, too, but in terms of combat power, Bakugou is definitely a ball of natural instincts."

"I should stop them! But...I don't want to stop them, for their sake!"

You looked left and right before you began to crawl run.

"They are running away?"

"That's not something a hero should do, but they have no choice...But something's strange...Why?"

You stopped in front of the window and looked over at Bakugou. Why did you run all the way there...why not use your powers to fight?

"Why won't you use your quirk? Are you underestimating me?!"

"No..."

"You've been like this ever since I saw you as a kid! Have you been underestimating me like that since then, you damn monkey?!"

"That's not it...You're, you really are an amazing person! So that's why I want to beat you! Did you not hear me before! I really like you! So much...it kills me, I held back those feelings because of how high headed you are, because of the way you act towards everyone like they are nothing! I look up to you damn it!"

The male gritted his teeth once more and glared at you, what did you mean by "I like you." It confused him so much.

"I want to win and surpass you!"

"Don't look at me like that! You damn monkey!"

Both of you dashed towards one another, running towards the male, gritting your own teeth as tears swelled in your eyes.

"These are the first passionate emotions they have shown other than "I want to be a hero! I'm sure this is necessary for you to arrive at the future you're looking at. "

You jumped towards him and clenched your fist tightly, and then it happened, the bracelet on your right arm grew bigger, you swung your fist back and the darkness and light swirled around the bracelet mixing together. Bakugou did the same, he jumped towards you and had his palm out ready...little explosions formed within his palm and then they became hotter.

"Ahh!" You screamed from the top of your lungs as you both got closer.

"I said, this looks bad! Sir!"

"Both of you, sto-"

"Let's go, Izuku!"

"Okay!"

Izuku swung his own arm back and got ready to punch the pillar as you told him to do before. "Detroit..." He mumbled as Iida looked in shock.

"There's still no way I can beat you one-on-one...But- Go!"

Bakugou's palm collided with your side, but you swung that energy up into the ceiling causing it to burst. The huge amount of darkness and light mixed together like a beam went shooting into the floors above. Bakugou's eyes widen not realising that you had it all planned.

"What the--?" Iida mumbled.

"Sorry, Iida! SMASH!" He shouted and punched the pillar towards him

"What the hell!" Iida panicked as the pillar came flying towards him.

Izuku then used his legs to leap over the massive hole that you made, he went flying towards the fake bomb and touched it with both his palms. "Retrieved! We did it _____!!"

"No...! The weapon....!"

Bakugou looked up in shock before he spoke.

"That's what...from the start, you were...you are underestimating me, aren't you?!"

"I wasn't...going to use it...Because I didn't want to hurt you....I don't want to be known as a villain, my power is so strong that it is hard to control."

Even with the new suit your mother got made, the bracelet shrunk and the leather from around your palm was ripped down to your sleeves showing the skin had still burnt. Your other arm was blocking your face from Bakugou's move...but even that arm was burnt...Slowly it was healing, healing away while you spoke.

"Aizawa sensei said so, too...but...this was all...I could think of..."

Bakugou was in shock, you took all that to win, you did that so you could get the fake bomb, even Izuku was in pain...his arm dropped down and was swollen as ever and broken. You let out a groan when you lowered your arm. The entire classroom was shocked too with your action.

"Hero...team wins!"

All Might shouted as you fell to your side, you used a huge amount of energy, a huge amount of power in your arms, both light and darkness mixed and the other arm trying to heal...it was way too much for your body to handle. Bakugou stared into the distance not sure what to do now...he was lost. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162 15 5
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE?❞ Throughout the years in your previous life, your life is planned out with utmost certainty as you tried your best to...
76.6K 2.1K 17
In the End You die. So why do we try so hard in life? We all have the same fait...death. You hear people all the time say that they're gonna become t...
292 1 33
"You were right. I am a monster. I might not have directly killed someone, but I've already claimed my first victim. Shit, I'm so sorry!" ~~~A My Her...
11K 514 40
Pls stop reading this it's so bad 🧍