Twisted ending

By Dramana22

What if Hans wasn't evil? If he genuinely helped? If he stayed? Continuing off of the movie, one major detail... More

Anna and Hans
Trapped Elsa
The Twist
Hans and Elsa
Fire and Ice
The end?
Frozen 2
Kristoff
Getting to know Hans
Talking to Anna
Kristanna
Testing True Love
Helsa
Jealous
Kristanna 2
Now or Never
Sibling Rivalry
Letting it go
Getting burned
Gossip
Bro Talk
Marriage?!
Word Gets Out
Two Years Later
Stressed
Surprise
Epilogue

Author's Note

625 9 2
By Dramana22

Hello to the bunch of you who've come to like my fanfic! It's crazy really, when I wrote this years ago, I was so thrilled to see how many people enjoyed my little shippy headcanon. And now, as I'm looking back on this, I can see how jumbled and rushed it all is xD. Still, I'm enterally grateful for everyone that came by to read this. I wish I had rewritten when I had the chance xD. But onto greater things!

If you'd like to read more by me, come check out my Tumblr blog, where I'm currently writing stories and a comic for some original characters in a modern magical setting (we-all-fall-underground.tumblr.com)! Or check Inkitt, another story platform app, with the same username and a collection of short stories of my ocs under the same blog name. Thanks for stopping by!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1K 13
"Loving him wasn't this hard!" Elsa finds out that everything is changing. Even her boyfriend! Would this change be for the good or the worse? and wo...
18.8K 615 109
Follow us on a random story based on characters from Disney's hit movie Frozen. Also, Disney is the creator/ owner whatever of the characters or plac...
30.6K 611 23
What if Hans decided he didn't want to kill Elsa? What if he thought she was powerful--powerful enough for him to eventually control her? What if Kri...
838 22 5
[Hans x Elsa; 2 years post-film.] A Snow Queen strikes an unexpected deal with a long-forgotten foe, and lessons are learned.