Idea

By Pravi29

Not knowing if its a good idea, Aika becomes the manager of Seijoh Volleyball club. Maybe, becoming the manag... More

Idea
Sushi
Dark
Excited
Hungry
Thought
Cafe
Relieved
Jumping
Hurry
Friend
Crumbs
Glanced
Happy
Obvious
Library
Read
Sad
Else
Tell
Right
Coming
Say
Cookies
Thought
Wait
Know
Fault
Meant
Too
Hug
Watched
Glares
Cookies
Sighed

Early

281 5 0
By Pravi29

Aika waited excitedly at the gymnasium. She had come half an hour early. She looked at her watch. It read 7'o clock. She read the text that Iwaizumi had sent everybody. It said to be here at seven. Aika leant against the door. Suddey, she heard shouts. She turned to see Kindiachi and Kunimi running over. Soon, Aika heard large chatting. It was Oikawa and the rest of the third years.

"How long have you been waiting for?" Hanamaki asked.

"Just half an hour," Aika replied.

"Just?" Matsukawa asked shocked. Seijoh's volleyball team set off to the bustop to Tokyo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.1M 38K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...