Slapped By Love TF4K✔️

Par KrystSanti

Kayel Garcia is the kindest out of The F's 4. He has a heart of gold and will give you his all in a relations... Plus

The F's 4
The meaning of The F's 4
Get to know the Garcia
Playlist
All Around The World
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
New Book
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
New Book
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Glad and Info
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
The F's 4 Collection is out!
Chapter Forty
Epilogue
The F's 4 Collection is out! #2
Crossover
Finally Free

Chapter Thirteen

6.7K 255 24
Par KrystSanti

This song was the one that inspired this chapter it's in Spanish but I just love the way it says that he won't let her go.

So guys I think this is how I imagine Skyler but if you don't like it then you can use your imagination and think of Skyler in whatever way.

Kayel's POV:
Skyler had just called and me told me that she couldn't hang out with me tomorrow. After I managed to convince her she doesn't want to hang out. Does she doesn't want to let me in after she said that she would try just like I would? Is she going to leave me after I started to open up to her. She can't do that. She sounded sad when she told me that we couldn't hang out. Something was definitely wrong, I could tell. I may not know her that well yet but I can tell when something is wrong with her. I don't know how the only thing I know is that I can figure her out.

I had to make sure that everything was okay. Right now I was in my room, I tried to calm her again but she didn't answer me. So I called her again but once again she didn't answer me. I need to go to her. Taking my wallet, phone and car keys I walked down the stairs. If she wouldn't answer my calls then I was going to her. I needed her to tell me what's wrong. When I was walking down the stairs my brother Damian bumped into me.

"Sorry bro. Wait where are you going at this time?" Asked Damian.

"I'm going to Skyler's house." I said to Damian and was about to keep walking when I felt an arm on my shoulder.

"At this time? Does she know that you are going?" Asked Damian.

"No." I told him.

"What is this that I hear Kayel, you are going to Skyler's house? Didn't you say that you hated her, that you didn't want to see her again. That she was a pain in the ass?" Said Ezzequiel from behind me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"That was before I got to know her." I told them and walked down the stairs. I could hear them behind me.

"Will you guys stop following me." I told them in an annoyed tone.

"What do you mean by that was before I got to know her?" Asked Damian.

"I got to know her, that's what it means." I told them in a duh tone.

"When did this happened?" Asked Ezzequiel. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Just drop it guys." I told them.

"Dad!" Yelled Ezzequiel. Ah shit! Why did he have to call dad. Now they are all going to start asking questions and I'll never be able to get to Skyler's house. My dad walked to where we where.

"What's up?" Asked my dad.

"Kayel is going to Skyler's house." Said Damian. My dad looked at me like I had grown two heads.

"To Skyler the girl that works at my company? The one that he said he hates?" Asked my dad.

"Yup!" Said Ezzequiel.

"What happened that you are going to her house?" Asked my dad.

"Nothing." I said and at the same time Damian said:

"He started to get to know her and liked her." My dad smirked at me he raised an eyebrow at me.

"So you got to know her and now you like her." Said my dad.

"I don't like her dad, she's just a friend." I told him.

"Since when do you have friends?" Asked my dad.

"I have always had friends dad." I told him and rolled my eyes.

"Tina come here before you miss this!" Yelled my dad. I faced palmed I need to get out of here before my mom comes and starts going crazy. I remember that one day I was telling her how much I hated Skyler but then she told me that I would end up liking her.

"Dad no!" I begged him.

"What's going on?" Asked my mom when she saw us all here. I sighed I'm never going to leave the house and make it to Skyler's.

"To late." Said my dad, that's Stephen Garcia everybody.

"Kayel is going to Skyler's house." Said Damian. I glared at him.

"Skyler the girl that you said that you hated? That you never wanted to see her again? The one that works at your dad's hotel?" Asked my mom all at once. I just nodded at her. My mom squealed and hugged me. I hugged her back. I don't know why she hugged me but whatever.

"Ha Stephen you owe me a hundred dollars!" Said my mom to my dad with a big smile on her face. My dad looked at her and sighed, he took out a hundred dollar bill and gave it to mom. What the heck is going on?!

"Why does dad owe you a hundred dollars?" I asked mom.

"Cause I told him that you where going to end up with Skyler." Said my mom with a smirk on her face. I looked at her with big eyes. She betted with my dad about if I would end up with Skyler or not.

"You made a bet with dad about me and Skyler?" I asked my mom.

"I told you that you guys are going to end up together Kayel. The way you talked about her and how much it bothered you the way she talked back at you was the same way your father talked about me." Said mom. Are you kidding me I'm going to turn out like dad.

"Mom I'm not with Skyler she's just my friend." I told her. She just shook her head.

"Son I know you and wether you want to admit it or not I can tell that you like her even when you haven't realized it yourself." Said my mom. I just looked at her, I didn't like Skyler that way. I was just worried about her cause she sounded so out of it when she called me back.

"Ohhh! Kayel likes Skyler!" Teased Damian.

"Ha I saw it coming!" Yelled Ezzequiel.

"You guys are going to be in love." Said Damian and Ezzequiel at the same time. I glared at both of them.

"I'm going to Skyler's and see what's going on." I said and left the house getting into my car I drove to Skyler's place. I hope everything is alright.

Guys this is the first time that Kayel has his own POV so how excited are you guys?

Did you like Kayel's POV? Should I do it more often?

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.5M 457K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
1.7M 50.2K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
99.3K 2.8K 17
"FINE!!!Do whatever you want!!You want to marry her,right? Do it.But then divorce me first!" With that Kyra Lydia walked out from her house with thei...