My Husband A.K.A Boss 3 (Fore...

By IamYourHopeee

But he isnt the same anymore.... Note: i have not edit this book so please excuse my grammars More

One (-_-)
Two \(<~>)/
Three (*-*)
Four (°○°)
Five (!_!)
Six ("_")
Seven (^_^)
eight (~_~)
Nine (^-^)
Eleven (♡~♡)
Twelve (■▪■)
Thirteen 《•~•》
Fourteen 《~_~》
Fifteen 《○_■》
sixteen \(0°0)/
Seventeen 《♡○♡》
Eighteen (=_=)
Nineteen (0o0)
Twenty (!0!)
Twenty One (╥_╥)
Twenty two (⋟﹏⋞)
Twenty Three (ಠ_ಠ)
Twenty-four ⊂(✰‿✰)つ
Twenty-five ^_^
Twenty-six (=_=)
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Attention!
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four \~°~/

Ten (*×*)

4.6K 201 42
By IamYourHopeee

◇ night falls ◇

"Mom! Dad! Im going to the night market and grab some food. Im craving for fishcake" i said.

"Do you want me to buy anything?" I ask.

"Go ahead. I dont want anything. Im full already. Be careful when crossing the road!" Mom yell as i head out.

"OKAY!" i replied and slowly made my way down while humming to a random song.

As i reach the ground floor, the street so quiet that only rubbish were flying around.

I look around for suspicious passer-by or person before taking a step forward.

I heave out a heavy sigh as a sign of relieve. I took a deep breathe and make my way happily to the night market.

♡ night market ♡

"Fish fish fish fish!" I sang happily while strolling down the walkway where there were a lot of food stalls align at the side.

Then i spotted a food stall from afar and it seems to be calling for me.

I squinted my eyes and the stall seems to be glowing.

I rubbed my eyes to make me stop dreaming.

"Fishcakes!" I exclaimed and run happily to the stall.

"Ahjusshi! 4 fishcakes please!" I said happily.

"Ne~~" the owner replied.

He then packed the fishcakes and handed it to me.

I payed the exact amount and skipped happily while eating my fishcakes.

An hour past

I stopped at the end of the night market and realise something.

I ended up buying too much food.

"Did i bought too much?" I ask myself and looking at the bags i hold.

You cant blame me! The food were calling for me so i have to buy them and put them in a warm place which is my stomach.

Hehehehehe....

"Its not too much" i shook my head and continue walking to home.

When i realise that im in my neighbourhood, i smile widely as a sign of relieve that i can go home safely.

"Beautiful lady" out of sudden a group of 3 man in their mid 30s came surrounding me.

"What do you want?" I said and hug my food tightly.

"What are you doing in the middle of the night. You know its dangerous" the man smirked.

I sneakily fish out for my phone and hurriedly press any contact that was on my phone.

Once the phone starts vibrating, i knew that i've succeeded calling someone.

Strangely, one of the guy took a deep breathe towards me.

"Ahhh smell of a young lady cologne" he said.

"Did you just?" I raised my voice.

"Im hungry" one of the guy added.

"Here you can take this" i offered them my precious food.

They did not take my food, so i hug them tightly back.

"Thats not what i meant. Im hungry for young lady like you" he grin widely.

"Mwo?! Dont cook me please! Eat this instead" i pleaded and offer them my food again.

"Thats not what he meant" his friend said with a blur face.

'I know what you meant dumb ass. I think this is working. Just make them give up talking to you'

"Then what is it?" i acted.

"Listen here kid. We dont have time to play jokes here" he got frustrated.

"Me too" i added.

He rolled his eyes and they gave out signals to each other which sends me chills down my spine.

'My plan didnt work. Eomma helppp!!'

One of the man got frustrated and shoved me up on his shoulder, carrying me rushly. Then they all ran to a quieter place.

"HELP!" i shouted.

"HELP!" I yell even louder.

"Please dont do this!" I cried.

The 3 guys cornered me with an ugly smirk on their faces.

"It will take awhile baby. Relax" one of the guy said.

I shut my eyes tightly and clenched my fist in fear.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" A voice was heard and all of them froze.

"These jerks will never stop" the lady added.

I open my eyes to peep over and that voice owner was an old lady.

She was holding a big knife and an baseball bat.

"Do you want to die!?" She warns and walk towards us.

The 3 man quickly climb over the fence, escaping.

My legs turn jelly and i couldnt stand properly. I was still in a state of shock.

"Are you okay young lady?" She ask while helping me to stand up by putting my hand over her shoulders.

I nodded as an answer.

"Chungha-ya" a familiar voice was heard from afar.

We both look at the direction and it was taehyung.

He was out of breathe and i smile weakly to him.

"Who are you?!" The old lady pointed the knife towards taehyung.

"I-im a friend. Dont worry" he said.

Taehyung then carry me on his back.

The old lady insisted me and taehyung to go to her house for me to cool down as its already late and i cant go home first due to my condition.

My whole body was trembling and my hands were still shivering in fear.

I start to sweat and my lips turn pale. I was too weak to even talk to anyone.

"T-thank you" i whispered to him.

◇ at the old lady's house ◇

"Lay her there" the old lady instructed.

Taehyung slowly put me down on the matress and tuck me in the blanket.

A few minutes later, the old lady came back bringing in hot tea for me to cool down.

Taehyung lift my head so that he could feed me the water then slowly place my head back down.

He put aside the water and held my hands to warm it.

He's hands were warm and soft. I was so relieve that the old lady helped me.

If it wasnt her, i think i wouldnt have survived.

"I'll leave you guys here. Make yourself comfortable" the old lady said and shut the room door close as she leaves.

"Ne thank you" taehyung stands up and bowed.

He sits back and held my hands again.

"Im sorry.. i regreted for making that stupid decision at the pool-" i freed my right hand from his hands and place my finger on his lips to shut him up.

I shake my head and smile weakly to him.

"Just accompany me to sleep" i said.

He nods with a smile.

He starts humming to a song and slowly i was drifted to sleep with his sweet voice.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

W || J.H By Ammi

Fanfiction

150K 6.7K 52
No spoiler here, just read it directly ;)
2.9K 73 17
This is my first ever book so please don't judge. I just want to try and see. Requests are open and just message me. Get ready for imagines of bts...
325K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...
2.1M 87.1K 72
part two