B E T R A Y E D

By True_Hawaiian

(BOOK 3) LIFE IS HELL... she thought. It's one obstacle after the other. For example, like The Famous Jayce... More

1 | Haven't You Heard...
2 | Do Me A Favor
3 | Im Fine...
4 | Fantástico
5 | I Just Know
6 | Distracted?
7 | I Need Some Air
8 | Fun Shit
9 | Until I met You
10 | My Gang
11| That Wasn't Me
12 | I Believe You
13 | Liar
14 | Two Weeks
15 | He's Here
16 | Hello?
17 | Our Little Secret
18 | Just Shut Up!
20 | Scrambled Love?
21| So They Know?
22 | Don't Freak Out
23 | Take Him Back
24 | Point For Me
25 | Just Flawless Part I
25 | Part II
26| Answers
27 | Arguing
28 | Bet
29 | Cmon Cmon
30 | Lies!
31 | How Is He?
32 | Deal
33 | Okay?
34 | There's Your Answer
35 | Negotiating Part I
35 | Negotiating Part II
B O O K 4

19 | Prove It

2.7K 98 4
By True_Hawaiian

"Broken girl, what are you doing here?"

"I wanna runaway."

Am I taking a big risk being here? Maybe, but at the moment I don't give a shit. This is the only place I can be and not get judged. That's all thanks to Ryder.

He stepped aside, inviting me in with a warm smile. But it quickly went away when a tall blonde stepped into the room.

"Who's this?" The blonde guy looked me up and down.

"None of your business." Ryder's face suddenly turned into killer leader mode. The tone of his voice was cold as ice.

"It looks to me she's from the Royal Savages. Our rival gang?"  He fake a smile, taking a step closer. "Why is she in our house?" He smiles turning his attention towards me.

It wasn't just any smile, no it was more of a 'I can kill you at any moment' kind of smile. Which was sorta creepy not gonna lie.

"I'm sorry, am I crazy or did you just question me?" Ryder raised his eyebrows.

The guy stepped back, suddenly not sure anymore. 

"No I didn't. I was just checking-

Ryder didn't say a word, just glaring. After a while he started to get more and more nervous. The tension in the air was unbearable.

"Let's forget this happened,"  the guy said like a submissive dog, shaking his head.

"Yeah, Let's," He spat.

He turned around and soon enough, he was gone.
Ryder's body relaxed and his facial expression was more warm.

"Follow me," he takes the lead as we walk up the fancy spiral staircase.

Ryder was undeniably attractive, no doubt. He was nothing like his younger brother, Vince. But no mater how good his is to me, it doesn't change the fact that he is a Hustler.

Before I knew it we were standing in his office. His big red walled office, big black desk with a laptop, a couch to the left of the rooms and a mini bar to the right.

"So you wanna tell me what happened?" He rose an eyebrow locking the door.

I shook my head taking a seat on his desk, draping my leg over the other.

"Do you wanna go out?"

I shook my head again as I stared at the painting on the wall.

"Wanna eat?"

"No," I sigh.

Which is a first for me, I love food.

"Wanna have sex?"

I grabbed the nearest thing on the desk which was a pen and threw it at his chest.

A smirk appears on his face, " just had to try."

"Shut up," I look away to hide my smile that appears on my face.

"What do you wanna do then?" He takes a seat on the couch, running his hand over his face.

"I'm sorry, it's late... I shouldn't have come. You look tired and crappy and.." i babbled on as I made my way to the door. Ryder stood to his feet and grabbed my hand.

"Just stay," he sighs before taking a seat on the couch again.

Silence took over for a few minutes now, not sure what to do from here. I could tell he wasn't quite himself, judging by his body language. He covered his face with his hand while slouching into the cushions.

"How are you?"

He slid his hand from his face furrowing his eyebrows.

"What?"

"Am I speaking French, how are you?" I cross my arms taking back my seat on the desk.

"Fine." He spat.

"Obviously your not fine, because your-

"I said I'm fine," he snapped.

That's when the idea popped into my head.

"I wanna get drunk." I jumped off the desk searching through his draws.

"What, why?" He finally got up.

"Since we both don't want to talk about our issues. I figured we should do something that doesn't involve thinking." He held up a bottle of vodka, making my eyes widen and smirk on my face.

"Okay, now for some music." I turned on his radio letting it blast throughout his office.

"What are you doing?" He asked, slightly annoyed.

"Dancing it out!" I shout over the music before taking a another swig of the bottle of vodka. "My best friend... and I... used to dance it out... in high school. Ya know when things get complicated and don't wanna talk."   I start to jump tossing my hair left and right.

"Dance it out?"

"Dance it out!" I confirm. "Now are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna join me?"

Honestly, I didn't think he was gonna join. But he actually did and we were having a great time. We drank and drank which we were gonna regret in the morning but fuck it.

I was currently dancing on his desk and we started to laugh hysterically.  My foot slipped causing me to fall forward. But luckily, Ryder was there to catch me.

Well sorta, he lost his balance and... well he was basically there to break my fall. So here we are laying on the floor like complete idiots.  Staring into each other's eyes which was breathtaking. Making my heart skip a beat.

I know it's so wrong but he's really- no stop it! You can't it's wrong and I just can't.

"Um, I think that's enough alcohol for the night." He smirks while his arms still remained wrapped around my waist.

"Yeah," I chuckle nervously, looking anywhere but his face. Even though I could feel his gaze still on me.  "Wait, no then I'll get sober and start thinking."

"What happened, Zoe?"

Zoe.

He used my real name. He's really serious, he's never used my real name, ever.

I took a deep breathe before speaking.

"The guys found out Jayce is alive... we got into a huge argument."

"I had to kill two of my members because they betrayed me. Those two members used to be my good friends." He pushed back some hair behind my ear.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be." He whispers.

Silence took over us once again. But this time it wasn't awkward, no it was different. There was defiantly some tension, sexual tension.

I see his eyes move down to my lips, which makes my heat skip a beat.

Wait.

No we can't.

I quickly stand to my feet and head for the door.

"We can't, I'm sorry." I start to open the door but Ryder slammed it shut with his hand.

"Why not?"

"Because... its wrong."

"Really.. that's what your going with. Or is it because deep down you still love Jayce,"  He spat. 

"N-no."

"Really, could have fooled me."

"I don't."

Do I? No of course not he's a traitor!

"Prove it!"

"Fine." With that being said I smashed my lips onto his. He immediately responded by wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Jump." He whispers into my ear, sending chills down my spine.

I  jumped up and wrapped my legs around his torso. He carried me over and set me on the bar. He stood between my legs as we continued to make out, running my hands through his soft hair.

I tugged on the hem of his shirt and he quickly took his shirt off, breaking the kiss.  Revealing his abs and all the glory.

Holy crap, baby Jesus he is fine!

"Wait... are you sure?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sure." I bit my lip and nodded. He simply smirked and lifted me from the bar taking me over to the couch. I started to laugh at how quickly he got me over to the couch.  He slowly removed my top and tossing it some where in the room, hovering over my body he finally placed his lips on mine.

I knew it was wrong, if the gang knew about this they'd be pissed.

Hey you know what they say 'What they don't know wont hurt them.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 2.1K 45
College so far has been one word: terrible. But you know what, this summer, it wasn't going to be as terrible. This summer, I was going to be alright...
16.7M 644K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
46.1K 5.4K 38
Senior year had never seemed so daunting. After her sister died, Avery found out just how much she hid behind Riley and how comfortable it had been...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...