BTS New Hybrid

By Jeon_K_Taehyung

Kim Taeyhung is a 17-year old tiger hybrid that doesn't know what love feels like. He is constantly tormented... More

Warnings
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Happy birthday Jin
Authors Note
Net nutrality
Chapter 12
News
MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎊🎉🎁🎄
Chapter 13
💜We purple you Taehyung💜
Chpater 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hobi' Birthday
New story
Chapter 17
Tagged
Chapter 18
Happy New Years
Discontinued
Heyyyy
Chapter 19

Chapter 5

17.5K 645 276
By Jeon_K_Taehyung

Tae's P.O.V

When Jinnie left some of his brothers looked at me funny.

"Why all look at TaeTae" I said hiding my face in Yoonie's shirt.

"Because we've never seen a hybrid before" Jungkook said making a angry face.

"Don't look at him like that Jungkook he didn't do anything wrong" Yoonie said looking at Jungkook very meany like.

"So you no like TaeTae" I said looking down in my lap with tears in my eyes.

"No we don't do leave this table you disgusting creature" Jimin said reaching in his jacket and pulls out something shiny.

'A gun' I heard big TaeTae say in my head.

'RUN' Big TaeTae said sounding scared

I knew something was wrong cause he sounded scared so I run out of the room and upstairs into a random bathroom. I closed the door and locked it, I felt myself going into big space but I don't wanna go into big space.Every time I always wanna hurt myself and I'm always sad. I feel myself getting bigger and bigger.

'I just hope that I don't do anything bad.'

I start to cry more and more, I was finally big. My chest started to feel like it was going to explode. I heard Yoongi and a different voice yelling really loud which scared me even more, my hands were shaking while tears were pouting out of my eyes. I started looking through the bathroom cabinets for a razor to relive he pain in my chest. I found a slightly used one and grabbed it, I stared at the razor and turned it around in my fingers.

'Don't do this Tae we have been doing so good' I thought in my head.

I lift up my arm and look at all the scars that are decorating it.

'But it's been so long' I mumbled to myself while lifting he razor closer to me arm.

I close my eyes tightly and drop the razor on the floor. My knees started to feel weak as I fell in the floor right next to the razor.

'What is wrong with me.....oh yeah I'm a useless, pathetic, worthless hybrid that is always a burden to everybody even my parents.'

I heard a knock on the door and based off the smell it was Yoongi, Jin, and something else.

"Taebaby come out that meanie didn't mean to scare you." Yoongi said through the door.

"Baby boy I made some strawberry and peach pancakes Do you want some" Jin said with a tint of worry in his voice.

All of these nicknames have me going into little space so I slowly walked to the door and I heard them sigh in relief. I opened the door to see just what I expected Yoongi, Jin, pancakes......and wait Namjoon?

"Taebaby Jimin didn't mean to pull that gun out on you" Yoongi said giving me a tight hug.

"I'm not little anymore so just call me Tae" I said with my voice all scratchy form the crying.

'What if they kick me out cause I'm a little and a hybrid. I will have no where else to go and I can only stay in big space for so long' I thought to myself while Yoongi and Jin have confused faces on because of what i just said.

" Oh so your a little, that makes a lot of sense since you have that baby talk and the body of a small, no tiny 17 year old. So how do we get you back in little space?" Namjoon said examining me through my eyes.

To say I was shocked would be a understatement I looked at him with wide eyes.

'How does he know what a little is?' I asked myself.

"How do you know what a little is?" Jin asked shifting his eyes from me to Namjoon.

"I read about it online and I also read about hybrids too. Since Tae is a tiger hybrid later on today we have to get him special things like chew toys and special pills for his heat. Also since he is a little he has a little age which is the age he turns when he is in little space, I'm assuming that he is around three to four since he likes to be picked up and based off the way he talks. So since he's a little were gonna have to get him lots of toys and find his interest and put them in a room somewhere for him to play while we are.......busy. So how do we get you back in little space" Namjoon said all from the top of his head.

"Why do you want me in little space, is it a problem that I'm a little, will I be to much of a bother to take care of?" I asked my bottom lip quivering.

"No little prince it's just that you are emotionally unstable and we want you to be happy" Namjoon said rubbing behind my ears making me purr.

"I'm so sorry it just felt so good behind my ears and I don't even know why that happened" I was cut off from my embarrassing ramble by the three of them laughing.

I can't help it they just make me feel safe. Thanks to all these nicknames I can feel myself going into little space, I look up at Yoonie, Jinnie, Joonie and started laughing.

"He's back in little space" Joonie said lifting me up and puts me on his hip.

"Can TaeTae call you......" I said mumbling the last part.

"Call is what baby boy" Jinnie said walking closer to me along with Yoonie.

"Can TaeTae call you appa" I said grabbing Namjoon's shirt.

"Well princess you can't all call us appa" Namjoon said rubbing my back.

"Why?" I asked whining a bit.

"Because we will all get confused" Yoonie said to rubbing my head softly.

"But I w-w-want a a-a-appa" I said my bottom lip quivering.

"How about you say appa  then our name. Like I would be Joonie appa" Joonie said moving my head so that I'm right in front of him.

"Otay Joonie-appa" I said squealing at the end cause I have a good appa.

"Baby boy you don't have to call me appa you can call me Eomma" Jinnie said kissing me on the cheek.

I squealed and hid my face in Joonie-appa's chest cause I've never been kissed before.

"Otay Eomma" I said getting used to the foreign words on my tongue.

"Okay Baby boy lets go downstairs and get your pancakes" Eomma said taking me from Joonie appa.

"What pancake" I said said playing eomma's hair while we were walking.

"They are very yummy especially when Eomma makes them" Yoonie-appa said rushing down the stairs super fast.

"Woah Yoonie-appa speed" I said wiggling trying to get out of eomma's arms so I can speed like Yoonie appa.

"Not so fast young man you are not gonna run down the stairs like your Yoonie-appa did okay" Eomma said giving me a scary look.

I shiver before I say a quick "Yes Eomma"

"Good boy when we get done eating we will go to the park and get you some stuff for your room" Eomma said finally getting down the stairs and to the pancakes.

The pancakes had this weird red and yellow stuff on it and was dripping. Eomma cut the pancakes into weird little shapes but I liked them.

"Okay baby boy open up for the airplane" Eomma said waving the fork in the air.

I chased the fork with my eyes and when it came towards me I opened my mouth letting the pancake just sit in my mouth before I started chewing.

"Eomma this good" I said opening my mouth for another airplane.

"Taebaby after you eat we all are gonna go to the park and play" Yoonie-appa said.

" Ohhh what park Yoonie-appa" I said getting all jumpy while Eomma gave me another airplane.

"You will find out soon little prince" Joonie-appa said giving my back a little pat making me burp and blush.

I had to end this somewhere but thank you everybody for voting and taking time to read this book I have 777 views OMG . And for that you get BTS memes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377 13 10
yoongi's lived with his three friends for as long as he can remember. along the way, they gained three more friends; hybrids, cared for by his human...
126K 4.7K 30
My first Bts ship story I (J) hope you like. V is very possessive and over-protected (soon to be boyfriend).V is part of an gang that is most feared...
145K 5.8K 33
Jeongguk is a 16-year-old cat hybrid Taehyung is a 17-year-old mafia member ~ Can such a cold, uncaring person fall in love with such an innocent and...
7.9K 780 6
In a world where people possess the ability to wield the traits of predators and preys and shift into one of them, Jeon Jungkook is born different. ...