The girl he never noticed

By x1Starco1x

It's Rachel's first year at high school, and she is sort of a geek. She starts to gather mixed feelings abou... More

🌸Chapter 1🌸
🌸Chapter 2🌸
🌸Chapter 3🌸
🌸Chapter 4🌸
🌸Chapter 6🌸
Authors note
🌸Chapter 7🌸
🌸Chapter 8🌸
🌸Chapter 9🌸
New story
🌸Chapter 10🌸
🌸Chapter 11🌸
🌸Chapter 12🌸
🌸Chapter 13🌸
Authors note

🌸Chapter 5🌸

294 16 2
By x1Starco1x

The first two lessons went fairly fast, now it was break time, the time I had been dreading since the end of the holidays.
Break time was usually me sitting alone in the library with my books to comfort me. While all the other students were outside laughing and having fun.
I just wished that I could be like jacks 'girlfriend' she was so confident and pretty, and she and jack, apparently.
I decided to try and find the library. I just wanted this day to end.
On my way, I walked past the group which jack and his girlfriend were in, they were kissing and laughing, she wasn't lying to me, Jack has a girlfriend, I turned my head away and tried to hide my disappointment.
School was already killing me, and it was my first day back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.3K 55
"You want me to sketch you that bad?" I caressed her thin necklace, playfully tugging on it. "Yes." The whisper entered my ear, the woman's lips ling...
3.5M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.2M 259K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
181K 7.4K 31
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...