Min Yoongi // Took the Fall

By ceerenityyy

❝ I finally caught you. ❞ min yoongi x reader started: 10.23.2017 ended: 10.08.2018 NOTE: UNEDITED! More

➼ 1
➼ 2
➼ 3
➼ 4
➼ 5
➼ 6
➼ 7
➼ 8
➼ 9
➼ 10
➼ 11
➼ 13
➼ 14
➼ 15
➼ 16
➼ 17
➼ 18
➼ Crew + Q&A
➼ 19
➼ 20
➼ 21
➼ 22
➼ Sumin: Special Entry
➼ 23
➼ 24
➼ 25 (EPILOGUE)

➼ 12

10.2K 354 627
By ceerenityyy

"W-What was that?" You ask, turning to him with a horrified expression.

"What was what?" He asks back, raising an eyebrow.

"I-I heard you say it." You stutter, bringing your finger to point at him.

"Heard me say what?" He challenges.

Your eyes twitch in response as he continued to give you that smug look of his. You shake your head, bringing your hand to your forehead. But before you decided to leave him alone, you gave him a smirk in return.

"You're welcome."

This time, Yoongi's eyes started to twitch. You tried your best to stifle a laugh as you left, throat hurting from holding it in.

"Thanks for the hard work, everyone!"

Namjoon raised his fist in the air after achieving much progress for a day, in which everyone cheered loudly. Everyone had smiles on their faces as they started to pack up. You grabbed your things, running towards your two friends who stood by the door.

"Well, aren't you going to invite your other friend?" Chaeyeon teases.

"Huh?" You ask, giving her a blank look.

"I mean Yoongi, silly." She rolls her eyes.

"Ha, since when did we become friends?" You scoff, shuddering at the thought.

"Sure." Chaeyeon replies sarcastically.

"Why don't you invite Namjoon then?" You ask, giving her a smile.

"We keep things professional, (f/n). Unlike you." She smirks.

"Chae, that's enough." Sumin frowns.

"Right. Sorry, (f/n). I'm just teasing." Chaeyeon lightly chuckles.

"You better be." You mutter, rolling your eyes playfully.

The three of you exited the room while loudly chattering, leaving a few people back in the classroom. Meanwhile, the group of four boys gathered together. Namjoon was still holding a piece of paper as they walked, Jin munching on a snack, Hoseok happily skipping while humming to himself, and Yoongi practically dragging his feet as he let out a yawn.

"So, Yoongi, how's the script so far?" Jin turns to the younger male.

"I've written about seven to eight pages, hyung." Yoongi replied, obviously tired.

"That's expected from our genius grandpa!" Hoseok exclaims.

"Aish, you're too loud, Hoseok-ah." Yoongi complains, rubbing at his ear.

As the boys were nearing the entrance, they spotted the trio standing, squabbling about who knows what. The boys halted as Namjoon began explaining something about the play, but Yoongi only tuned him out as the noisiness of the girls were much louder to hear.

"Why don't you just befriend him, (f/n)?" Chaeyeon asks.

"Me? Befriend that jerk? No thanks." You spoke.

"I don't think Yoongi is that bad." Sumin chimes in.

"Sorry, but I won't change my mind about him." You reply.

Yoongi didn't know what he was thinking when he trudged towards their direction. His fist was balled as he focused his gaze on them, as they talked so casually about him. It aggravated him.

"Do you like Yoongi, (f/n)?"

Yoongi suddenly stopped.

"That's disgusting."

Yoongi turned red.

  ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

A few days had passed since Yoongi heard the trio's small talk, still causing him to feel ticked off. He decided to avoid approaching them as it might result to him spitting out fire on them, but he refrained himself. 

The class committee has gotten busier, and even he had to work harder on the script whether he liked or not. His progress on it was extremely fast-paced as he was a few scenes away from the ending, but he had to admit that he had trouble figuring out how to give it a grand finale.

"Have a great weekend everyone!" Namjoon announces.

You sighed, seeing as a few of you would still meet up tomorrow to work on a few more things for the play. You stayed behind along with the rest, waiting as Namjoon re-arranged the stack of papers on the desk.

"Can we agree to meet up at Yoongi's house tomorrow?" He asks, clearing his throat.

Suddenly, a loud screech came from two chairs as two figures abruptly stood. All heads turned to you and Yoongi who had your eyes widened.

"What seems to be the problem?" Namjoon asks.

"Why my house?" Yoongi bursts.

"Well, we're all headed there tomorrow, Yoongi. So, I figured we could just hold the meeting there." Namjoon shrugs.

"I'm not going to his house!" You exclaim, emphasizing 'his' as you pointed to Yoongi.

"Come on, (f/n). The rest of us are going to be there." Namjoon pleads.

You crossed your arms against your chest as you puffed your cheeks like a child, accidentally catching the eyes of Yoongi who had the same expression. Before you could turn away, you could hear him childishly muttering profanities before averting his gaze.

"So, what do you say?" Namjoon asks.

"Fine." You both blurt at the same time.

"That's more like it." Namjoon smiles.

You all started to fix the room, gathering the documents and the rest of the valuables. Once you were finished, you and Chaeyeon waited for Sumin by the door, who seemed to be going all out on making the place squeaky clean.

"Don't bother waiting for me, you can go ahead." Sumin smiles upon noticing you both.

You both shrugged as you left the room. Sumin smirked as she heard the footsteps vanish. Looking around, the people who were left in the room were Yoondo, Yoongi, and his group of friends.

Yoongi couldn't help but feel uncomfortable, and he noticed how the duo left the witch behind. He already knew that she wanted something from him and he scowled at that thought.

"Namjoon-ah, can we go?" Yoongi asked.

"Why? Are you in a hurry?" Jin asks, who stood beside Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Yeah." He lied, teeth gritting.

"If you insist." Namjoon shrugs, swinging his bag to his back.

Yoongi resisted a smile to form, as he triumphantly trailed behind his friends to the door. However, his smile was lost as he bumped into the back of Namjoon, who seemed to halt just before getting out.

"What's the hold up?" Yoongi asks, nettled.

Jin and Namjoon stepped aside to reveal Sumin blocking the door, faking a look of innocence as she talked to the tall males. Yoongi frowned upon seeing her. He tried to make his way over to the door, but a hand had pulled him back.

"What do you think you're doing?" Yoongi yelled, head instantly turning to the figure behind him.

"I just wanted to talk, Yoongi." The girl mewled.

"I've got no time to talk to you, I'm in a hurry!" He says, retracting his hand from her.

"Why are you so mean? I just wanted to ask for some advice." Sumin whimpers.

"Yoongi, you're hurting her feelings!" Hoseok exclaims.

"You wouldn't know what kind of emotions that girl is hiding! She's a crone!"

"Yoongi!"

Before he could come up with another insult, Sumin's eyes started to water. The three boys watched in awe, trying to comfort her as more tears stained her cheeks. Yoongi didn't feel any pity, and all he wanted was to go home.

"Don't worry, Sumin. We'll leave Yoongi here and wait for him by the entrance." Jin interrupts.

"W-What?!"

Despite Yoongi's protests, the three friends hurriedly left the room. Yoongi pried the door but it wouldn't budge, seeing as the boys were holding it from the other side.

"You!" Yoongi shouts, eyes burning with fury.

"I've finally got you alone, Yoongi."

"I'm getting out of here."

"Scream all you want, but they won't hear you from outside, sweetheart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 7.9K 27
Started: April 1st 2018 Ended: June 26th 2018 COMPLETED Something I have feared the most happened. Yoongi fell in love but not with me.
2M 73.2K 22
« two different people. same stubborn personality.» You and Min Yoongi never got along. However, little did you two know is that the both of you are...
374 18 1
Unintentionally, you stumble upon something that makes you view your coworker Min Yoongi in a whole new light.
304K 8.8K 36
Min Yoongi x Reader fanfic. Y/n is a young woman who had to figure out a way to save her family. Min Yoongi is a rich owner of a very lucrative busin...