Keeper of the Lost Cities (Ch...

By Love_SVT_245

After Sophie gets her Matchmaking Scroll she has to makes her decision.....will she choose Fitz or Keefe? Al... More

Important Notes
The Begining
The Awkward Start
Why?
Truth or Dare
Tell me
Foxfire
Shopping
Foxfire Formal Ball
NO!!!
LEAVE ME ALONE!!
Don't Come After Me
My Decision
Why Did you Keefe?
I'm Back......I guess..
School
Home
The Hangout
Tree House
Starting The School Day
Greeting Each Other
Forcing Her
Thinking
New Story?
Where Is She?
Please Come Back
Linh
Friends
Talking to Fintan
Confess To Her
I Hate You!
Come Back Home
Let's Go
Oh No
I Got Tagged
Never Hurt My Friends
OMG THANK YOU!!!!
Final War
End

For Now

397 6 2
By Love_SVT_245

Sophie P.O.V.

I decided to skip lunch. I really didn't feel like eating lunch. I just wanted to die....I can't take this anymore...

Keefe P.O.V.

I felt so bad for Sophie...she said that she didn't want to eat lunch today.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO SOPHIE!!??" Tam yelled and Linh.

"None of your business" Linh said.

"What do you mean Linh! You pushed down Sophie!! Our best friend!" Biana says.

"You think she's our friend? She hasn't been hanging out with us that much except for Keefe!" Linh says.

Biana becomes quiet....

"That doesn't mean you have to hurt her!!" Dex shouts.

"Whatever" Ligh says while rolling her eyes.

"You know...she is kinda right" Biana says.

"What do you mean?" Fitz asks.

"Sophie is keeping her distance away from us exept for Keefe" Biana said looking at me.

Oh no...

"Keefe, are you and Sophie dating? or something?" Dex asks.

"Guys, Sophie and me and just friends" I said.

For now....

Hey guys! sorry this update is short and it took a long time!! School is getting more crazy than ever!! THANK YOU READERS!! and i hope you love this chapter please vote or comment!! I will try to make more time next time I promise!! BYE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 390 23
Sophie and Keefe are best friends and that will soon start to change when Sophie finds out that Fitz cheated on her and is now single. The Neverseen...
73.4K 848 21
Sophie and Keefe both go to Foxfire Highschool, but when they both develop feelings will they become more than friends? Highest Rankings; #1 in sokee...
4.6K 272 36
(Sokeefe Match list Story) Sophie and Fitz decide to sign up for the Match together, but there's a catch. If you're in a relationship, you have to un...
10.6K 136 23
Can Sophie hold Keefe together when he begins to fall apart? Will he have the courage to do the same for her? What If they can't help each other with...