Chicago Eyes

By -caramelqxeen

❝Its all gorgeous and dangerous at once❞ More

Prologue

Chicago Eyes

98 9 4
By -caramelqxeen

IT'S GORGEOUS AND DANGEROUS ALL AT ONCE

{CHICAGO EYES}

Former party girl Maynord Restil has been moved from Chicago for three years after a serious murder.

She returns to the city, missing it so dearly. Once she returns, something feels different. Maynord struggles to call the place home.

○•°P L A Y L I S T°•○
i. Coming Home - skylar grey, p diddy
ii. Gold - kiiara
iii. West Coast - the neighbourhood
iv. Redbone- childish gambino
v. XO Tour Lif3 - lil uzi vert

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

A U T H O R S N O T E

Hey guys, it's here. I'm very excited to start sharing this work with you guys, as I really love the book. I hope that each of you end up enjoying it also. Don't forget to vote and please drop a comment here and their. It's not very hard. Thanks again and love y'all!

©Copyright 2017
Mallory Productions
Do not replicate or copy this work in anyway. Violaters will be prosecuted accordingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 988 33
The one thing Madelyn desires most in the world is to wear diapers again, and she is prepared to do anything to make that wish come true. As inexplic...
PARIWAAR By

General Fiction

27.8K 3.1K 30
Arjun Shergill is a 28 years old, well renowned businessman, who has a big loving family and two kids. He is a caring and utmost loving man. This sto...
36.7K 674 57
"They call her shark She bites" A bad mistake and an altercation with the police gets jo dalton sent to a camp for troubled youth. The only problem...
55.4K 3.1K 48
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...