→ yandere! Idate x reader もげ子...

By angelic-meme

❝Hey come on don't be that way princess , after all we'll have to spend the rest of our life together❞ One mo... More

† prologue †
❥ chapter 1
❥ chapter 2
❥ chapter 3
❥ chapter 4
❥ chapter 6
❥ chapter 7
❥ chapter 8
❥ chapter 9
❥ chapter 10
☽ A/N ☾
❥ chapter 11
❥ chapter 12

❥ chapter 5

3.1K 73 14
By angelic-meme

[ Shirogane ]

After I woke up I noticed [ y/n ] wasn't with Yukisada. When I asked him where she was he told me she had went up to Rockma to thank her for saving me. Tch I know she thinks I'm a coward just like everyone else on this island . .

I woke up quite late so I ended up eating some dinner Yukisada had spared me. He's good at cooking.

After I finished eating I was contemplating whether Yukisada would let me stay at his place or if I had to go back to my cave. I'd rather stay here , it's warm and comfortable , I feel at home like I'm not some stray dog. While in the cave I feel dreadful and scared , geez even a coward at your own home , pathetic . .

My thoughts where cut short as I heard the door knock. My ear twitched at the sudden sound. Yukisada excused himself and went to open the door and seconds later I heard a loud screech.

I flinched and jumped out of my seat. I ran up to Yukisada who was now carrying someone. [ y/n ].

I began to panic just like Yukisada was.

"Wh-what happened to her ?!"

I exclaimed frantically as Yukisada carried her to his bed. He lay her down but something was . . off.

She was wearing a black dress jacket instead of the one she had gotten from Rockma. The only person who wore a suit was . .

"Idate"

I spoke harshly his name taste of venom in my mouth.

Yukisada looked up at me confused.

"Y-you mean he did this ?"

He seemed to connect the dress jacket to Idate and saw what I was talking about. I nodded , of course it was him only he would do such thing . .

"What should we do ?"

Yukisada asked. I snapped my eyes away from the hurt girl. She seemed to be in such pain even unconscious , I could only image what he'd done to her fragile form.

"W-we should wait , he might still be outside. . We'll tell Rockma about it in the morning"

I hated myself for being so dependent on Rockma. I hated that she was stronger than me , superior , better , and she knew it too of course. She'd tell me how low I was like the rest  would , and it was true I am a coward , merely a stray defenceless dog who's way to dependent on the people around me. I can't even stand up against myself. But only Rockma could punish Idate for doing such things to my friend. I shook my head , now wasn't the time for self pity.

"Y- yeah that sounds like a plan"

Yukisada replied nervously. He must be just as worried as I am . .

"I'll tend to her wounds as of now , if you want you could stay the night and watch over her to see if she wakes up"

I nodded , I didn't want anything to happen to her. After all she was a new visitor and one of my few friends.

After Yukisada cleaned up some of her wounds he covered her with a blanket and let her rest.

He went to bed as I stayed up watching over her as she slept peacefully. Her chest would rise and sink in sync , never did it go out of rhythm. I made sure it wouldn't.

Her lips were parted and the bruise on her bottom lip was visible to the eye. Her hair was a mess , but it suit her. I had never seen a human before. Yukisada had told me about them but never had I seen one , and to be fair they just look like us but without tail and ears. Well peraco doesn't have a tail . . Maybe she's human too in disguise as a penguin ?

I tried my best to stay up the whole night to make sure nothing happened to her. My eyelids where heavy and it was hard to keep my head up and I began to drift of. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.4K 26
"The end of one story, is merely the beginning of another." Kubo's story ended when his grandfather became human and was stripped of his memories. Th...
38.4K 1.3K 33
Hello again minna. Sorry for not updating for so long. But here's my next story, and please read and vote on it. I know it's lame and all but, I made...
26.5K 781 20
Hajime and Nagito were invited to the tropical island of Jabberwock Island with the rest of their friends for a long time. They don't know what to do...
19K 631 20
After Bloody Halloween, Baji survived but he's in a coma for a few weeks and Kazutora didn't go to prison. But Kazutora still didn't forgive himself...