Living next door to an idiot

Par beau_angel

(Book One of 'An Idiot' series) Meet Haley Valdez. The Good Girl. She's a straight A honours student with a s... Plus

1. I live next to you?
2. Would they fall for it?
3. Self control is important
4. Comfort is nice
5. Spending too much time with an idiot
6. This Is Not What It Looks Like
7. He's my what now?
8. In other words that was fantastic
9. Ending a good day with tears.
10. This cannot be happening
11. Today was a productive day . . .
12. Holy crap ...
13. Should I be scared or happy?
14. A party I will never forget
15. A game with a twist
16. What the heck is going on?
17. Too much for one day
19. Tables turn.
20. Hell would break loose tomorrow
21. Bad Luck Prone...
22. Teddy bear
23. Second disaster date
24. I'm looking forward to it.
25. Knock, Knock
26. Hidden from me.
27. Man behind
28. Hallucinations
29. Our little secret
30. Best behaviour
31. You guessed it
32. They're coming for us
Next chapter is out

18. Best day of my life...

12.8K 294 55
Par beau_angel

I woke up abruptly to the sound of the radio blasting Best Day of My Life throughout the whole room making it shake and making the covers dance as well. I grabbed the duvet and used it cover my head and block out as much of the music as possible but unfortunately someone grabbed the duvet and threw it half way across the room.

"Get up, lazy bum!" Jase chuckled. "You're going to be late for school."

"I don't want to go." I groaned and hid my face under the pillow to avoid any contact with human life.

I sniffed the pillow and realized it wasn't the ones on my bed; they smelled like Dante. That's when it hit me and I realized I slept the night in Dante's room because of my stupid fear of the idiot mafia drug lord that came to the house yesterday. I shut my eyes again and then realized Dante was not next to me ... maybe he already went to school but before I could finish off my thoughts Jase had picked me up from my legs and flung my over his shoulder only to throw my back onto my bed.

"I know you want to lie back in bed with my little brother but I heard from everyone you're a goodie two shoes so missing school isn't your thing." He chuckled thinking his jokes were oh so hilarious.

"I've ditched school before." I grumbled sitting up straight on to my bed and crossing my hands over my chest looking like a small child on their tantrum.

"Well, if you don't go school today we can't go to the surprise someone planned for you after school." Jase shrugged his shoulders as though it was no big deal.

"SURPRISE?" I jumped up on the bed and instantly toppled over falling flat on to my face. "I WANT A SURPRISE!"

"Go school then." Jase chuckled lending me a hand and helping me get up before kissing me on my cheek. "I promise you won't be disappointed. Now you know you want to go school so cut the bad girl act."

"Funny. Out the room." I giggled and pushed Jase out of the room and locked the door to make sure no one walked in on me before I took all of my clothes off and grabbed a towel to go and have a shower.

10 minutes later I had finished and I quickly exited the bathroom and began to rummage through my clothes to find some decent clothing today; it definitely did not help to know that the weather was going to be 95 Fahrenheit so I had to wear something I would stay cool in.

After a couple of minutes of being picky I decided to just pick a breezy fit & flare dress which had a dainty floral print and lattice cutout back. It had a round neckline and elasticized self-tie waist and I grabbed my locket of the night stand before putting it on around my neck. The shiny gold heart dangled on the delicate chain. The engraving on the heart was of flowers and leaves intertwined on a vine almost camouflaging the initial H.

I brushed my hair and made sure there were no knots before trying my hair up into a messy bun and I quickly grabbed a pair of blue ballet pumps from underneath the bed before quickly throwing all my school books and pens into my black Adidas side bag. Making sure I would not forget I grabbed my phone and shoved it into my bag's small pocket and as quickly as I could I unlocked the door and ran downstairs making sure not to trip up at the same time.

"Took you long enough to wake up, chika." Dante smirked from the kitchen as he sat on the kitchen worktop eating a bowl of fruit loops. "You look gorgeous."

He could talk, his hair looked perfect as always as he sat there without a care in the worl in his red all over geo print tank top and black chinos finished off with his black vans that had a white stripe running around it.

"Why did you not wake me up?" I placed my shoes on the floor and chucked my bag on to the floor and quickly rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and spoon from the cupboard.

"You looked so cute sleeping." He winked making me blush slightly red, I bit my lip and looked away from him; he was not going to win this game. Haley Valdez will not lose to this idiot.

"Well, thank god Jase woke me up." I grinned thinking of something smart to say. "After all, his good morning kiss is way better than yours, I mean even though I haven't received one from you ... I can just tell."

"He kissed you?" Dante asked looking half shocked half angry. He held his bowl a little tighter and you could tell he was finding it hard to concentrate on eating. "JASE!"

"Why would you care?" I grinned, wiggling my eyebrows at him.

"Because, you can't make out with other guys while we are playing this game." He said biting his lip; clearly lying because he was the one to make up the rule that you could have a boyfriend or girlfriend and that we could do anything to make each jealous and right now he was jealous!

"You called me." Jase ran his hand through his soft and wavy hair before leaning against the door-frame.

"You kissed Haley?" Dante asked continuing to eat his fruit loops so it would look like everything was normal but I could tell he was slightly bugged but why the heck did he care; it was a game not reality. Jeez, this dude took things way too seriously.

I quickly looked at Jase and nodded towards him gesturing for him to go along with it.

"Yes, it was a nice kiss." He smirked at Dante before winking towards making me slightly go red. "That girl knows how to treat a guy."

"It takes two to kiss though." I winked back at him and I think I hit a nerve because he jumped down from the counter and he wrapped his arm around my waist before whispering something to me.

"Nice move, trying to make me jealous." He clocked on then, glad he wasn't stupid. "I'll get you back for that."

"Love birds, hurry up. Or else you'll be late." Jase chuckled before leaving the house and driving off.

"That's gross." We both groaned and shivered in disgust at the same time.

"Let's go or else we'll be late." Dante threw his bowl and spoon into the sink recklessly before opening the front door and getting into his car as well. I stood there in shock realizing he did not even let me eat my breakfast- well, I guess I'm going to go and have to buy something during break. Slipping my feet into my shoes, I grabbed my school bag and shut the door behind me before getting into Dante's car.

*********************************

"You drive like a maniac!" I screamed the second I got out from the car. I could feel my heart beating so fast I thought it would make it's way out of my chest and fly away. My hands were shaking and I'm pretty sure I had gone pale and looked like I had just seen a ghost. "That was too fast."

"That's what she said." Dante winked making me feel sick and very disturbed. "Just kidding. Learn to live a little."

"I am trying to live not die! But you driving the car like a mad man does not help!"

"I'm a hot mad man." He chuckled running his hand through his hair.

I mentally slapped my forehead realizing arguing this guy was pointless because his stupid comments would lead us in the middle of nowhere.

"Hey babe." A high voice shrieked before throwing herself on to Dante. "I missed you so much." Before I knew it her mouth was like a vacuum as she was LITERALLY sucking his face off. I felt like I would be throwing up yesterday's breakfast that was already digested ... yes, that's how bad it was. Her hands were roaming on his back while his roamed her bum.

Dante clearly did not seem to mind because even though he was a good kisser -scratch that great kisser- he had one of the sluttiest but 'hottest' girls wrapped around his little finger.

"You look like you're going to barf up a waterfall." Someone laughed beside and I turned to see Chris and Juli chuckling at my reaction.

"I think I am." I gulped and quickly shook my head and turned my back to Dante and his walking STD to get rid of the video of disgust that was being replayed in my head. "Let's get away from here before-"

But before I had finished my sentence the bell rang making Brittany jump, causing her and Dante to part away from each other. I quickly grabbed both Juli's and Chris' hand and led the three of us to our biology class. As we reached the door there was a note saying that we had to be in another laboratory due to construction going on.

"So much for being early." Juli grumbled and the three of us quickly fast walked to our next class making sure we were relatively on time.

***************************

We entered the classroom quickly and saw a table of four empty in the back corner and so we scurried off to the table making sure no one came after us and stole it. We sat down and took out our books and pens only to be faced by a serious Mr Parker giving the three of us stern looks almost as though he was using his eyes to tell us we would be in trouble next time.

Just as he was about to open his mouth to speak the door flung open and in walked Dante ... idiot. He casually came to the back and plonked himself next to me as though I was fine with him sitting next to me. Heck, I found his presence alone what made him think he could sit next to me for a whole two hours.

"Class take out your Anatomy books and open to page sixty seven." Mr Parker grumbled completely ignoring my table now as he realized all of us were not particularly on his good side.

I placed my bag once more on top of the table and began to rummage through it only to realize I had forgotten it on top of my bed.

"You can share mine." He suggested and he scooted closer towards me until both of our shoulders were touching and his book was pushed to touch my hand. I scoffed before putting my hand up.

"Yes, Miss Valdez."

"Sir, do you have a spare book?" I asked smiling to make sure I did not piss him off even more.

"First, you're late and now you have forgotten school equipment. You can stay behind after school for that." He shook his head in disbelief. "Share with Dante."

"But-"

"Would you like me to make your detention longer?" He asked with a smile on his face and I shook my head feeling completely pissed off now. Not only was I hungry but I was mad- not a good combination for any girl!

"Shame." Dante laughed. "I told-"

"You can stay behind after school as well." Mr Parker chuckled towards Dante then both Dante and Sir looked deadly serious and annoyed.

"What the fu-"

"Want me to make your detention longer as well?" He repeated towards Dante only to earn a pissed off Dante glancing down on the floor. "Right then, complete all the questions on that section."

"Hey bro, it's ok. I'll tell sir you couldn't make it to practice because you were busy with family." Chris suggested but whispered it to make sure he too did not get a detention.

"It's cool, I'll make it somehow. Just tell him I might be a little late-"

But before Dante could finish his sentence Blake walked into the class and apologised for being late. He saw the four of us at the back and he too made his way over to here only to realize that there was not a single empty chair in the classroom.

"Here." I patted and scooted up closer towards Dante so that I was sitting a little on his seat but so half of my seat was empty for Blake.

"Thanks, but I could easily get another chair." He smiled and pecked my cheek. He looked around and saw there were no available seats and that there were a few others in the class sharing seats as well. His face blushed a slight red as he sat down next to me and took his stuff out of his bag as well. "So what are we doing then?"

"Whole of page sixty seven." Dante answered before picking me up and placing me on his lap. "That's much better, I can't share the chair, it's already small."

"Get me off now!" I exclaimed, the moment I tried to get up he wrapped one of his arms around my waist while the other drew small circles on my thigh. I felt myself blushing a little because not only did it tickle but his hands were warm and tingly so they sent small fireworks through my skin.

"Don't deny it, you like that." Dante chuckled realizing my sudden silence was due to him.

"I hate it!" I retorted and I began to punch his chest but it clearly had no effect on him. "GET OFF ME!"

"Dude, let her go." Blake demanded tensing up and clenching his hands into fists. "She feels uncomfortable."

"She likes it." Dante smirked cockily not realizing I felt very uncomfortable right now because one, I was on some other dude's lap while my crush was next to me, two, everyone in class was now watching and three, we had now distracted Mr Parker so he too was staring our way.

"Get out." He declared trying to maintain himself.

"What have I done now?" Dante growled giving Sir a very pissed off look.

"GET OUT!" He shouted scaring half the class. "BOTH OF YOU OUT! NOW! Wait outside till lesson is over. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!"

"Bastard!" Dante spat back and gently picked me up off his lap and I stood on the ground half in shock and half annoyed that I too was being kicked out for something that wasn't even my fault. "Put everything in your bag and take it."

"But-" Before I could finish my sentence Dante interrupted me.

"Just take it!" He spat through his teeth before walking out of class and slamming the door behind him. I quickly put everything in my bag and began to make my way out.

"You know what..." I thought feeling anger boil up inside me as well, "... you are a twat! You pick on the most hard working students, those that fucking do work when in fact you look like you came out of the wrong end of an elephant. Pick on yourself first you fleabag!"

The second I realized my little outburst and what I had just said I could feel my hands begin to shake and my heart beat way too fast for me to stand still without thinking I was going to be kicked out of school. I quickly walked outside of class to see a smirking Dante leaning against the wall.

"Let's go." I panicked and grabbed his hand slipping it into mine and I led him to his car.

"How does it feel to be a savage?" He chuckled, finding it funny meanwhile, I found it scary because I never had the courage to speak up to a teacher like that especially Mr Parker until today and even though I felt proud I was shitting myself that my mom would find out and murder me.

"Shut up and let's just go." I smirked and shook my head feeling myself feel more and more at ease the further away we got from class and the second we stepped outside the fresh air hit my face and I felt completely normal again.

"Hey babe." The same perky voice squealed from the morning as she made her way towards Dante and she threw her arms around him into a hug.

"Hey, hot stuff." He smiled at her.

"Where you going?" She asked him and tried to kiss him but he ducked and pretended to his laces so she straightened herself out and acted like it never happened but I couldn't help but have a huge grin on my face.

"Somewhere. Bye." He got back up and slipped his hand into mine before unlocking his car and we both quickly got in and left the school grounds and watched a shocked Brittany storm off.

"That was cool." I clapped and rested my head against the passenger window.

"Not as epic as you actually growing a pair of balls and standing up for yourself." Dante laughed before patting my thigh and leaving his warm, fuzzy hand on my thigh.

"Urm ... could you ... er...." I was speechless and didn't know how to tell him to get off because even though for some odd reason it felt appealing and nice it was still weird.

"Oh yeah, sorry." He ran his hand through his hair awkwardly before grinning to himself and he took his phone out of his back pocket making the car swerve a little but he quickly got it back on track. "Hello, pizza hut. Can I order a large bbq cajun chicken pizza?"

"Please." I coughed through my hand only to earn an annoyed expression from Dante.

******************************

Dante and I were sitting in the backyard on two beach chairs that were around a round glass table. I have never been or seen here I mean I have never even had a thought about his house having a backyard.

There was only one word to describe the backyard ... beautiful. It had magnificent roses, lilies, bluebells and all sorts of flowers around the backyard like a flower bed circling it to make it look wonderful yet only half of the backyard was mowed grass whereas the other half was a huge pool ... when I say huge I mean it because his garden was probably the same surface area as his house.

The shape of the pool was rectangle with it's edges smooth and rounded. It was filled with glittering water clear as the sky, not murky anywhere. It sloped gently, going far down enough that I couldn't guess the depth. Some parts were tiled, and the tiles glinted in the sun, making the water glint and shimmer even more. The water was so calm it looked like I could walk out on to it and just keep walking forever.

Near the fence was a beautifully had crafted water slide which at curved round and then flew you into the middle of the pool. Then the far corner of the pool was a small round Jacuzzi (which could fit around four people) which also fitted with the whole rock and tile theme idea.

"It's been an hour and a half since we ate, want to go for a swim?" Dante asked, noticing me glancing at his swimming pool constantly.

"What about the others?" I asked. Even though Dante and I had left school almost two hours ago Chris, Juli and Blake still had an hour of school left and no one knew when Jase was coming home.

"Screw them, they're at school and when they get here they'll definitely join. Might as well start a bit early and have fun." Dante got up and walked over to a wooden chest near the living room's sliding doors before opening it up and taking oout a pair of navy tropical print swimming trunks. "You going to join or not?"

"I'll go get ready, give me a few minutes." I smiled, feeling incredibly happy that I was going to have a nice, relaxing day in a huge pool instead of being stuck in an algebra class instead.

"What's the difference between a bikini and your bra with underwear?" Dante asked confused. "You girls are ... are confusing."

"For your information mister girls are confusing, I was going to wear some shorts and a crop top instead of a bikini because knowing you and Chris you're bound to invite random people who I won't know and therefore I won't feel comfortable." I explained and scoffed before turning around and opening the sliding doors to enter inside the house.

"Well, OK then Miss Self conscious." Dante scoffed quietly thinking I had not heard it but boy was he wrong.

I quickly ran up the stairs and walked into my room and opened the wardrobe to check any decent yet comfortable swim wear I had. Thankfully right at the bottom underneath all my items of clothing I found the perfect outfit. I grabbed it and chucked it on my bed before taking off all my clothes and putting on the blue parisian daisy print zip front bralet and a pair of short white swimming trunks.

I shut my room's door before skipping down the stairs and going back downstairs. There I saw no sign of Dante and so I thought that no one outside anymore and maybe he was inside and busy doing something else ... typical of him to give up on something and move on to something else.

I sat on the edge of the pool and dipped my feet in feeling the soothing warm water wrap itself around my feet and for something it felt real and alive. That's when it felt like arms holding tightly around my feet and I felt myself being pulled into the water and dragged down into the bottom. I tried to scream but all that happened was me swallowing gallons of water.

I suddenly resurfaced and before was Dante howling with laughter and crying his eyes out. That bastard, he pulled me into the water and almost drowned the holy life out of me. I almost felt my life flash before my eyes and I felt like I was dying.

"Hey, you ok?" Dante asked swimming closer towards me until he was holding my arms and shaking me. "Chika, you alright?"

"Please, don't ever do that again." I muttered. "That wasn't funny."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." He sulked and hugged me holding me close and tightly and that's when a rather smart idea popped into my head. "I won't ever do it again."

I glanced at him only to realize he was in his swimming trunks now and he was topless. His abs looked like chiselled marble and it look toned and perfectly sculpted.

"Done staring at me?" Dante chuckled and he turned around to swim the other way around and that's when I knew it was the perfect time for me tor react. I swam deep under the water until I was directly beneath him and I quickly grabbed on to his ankles and pulled him as hard as I could till he was dragged into the water as well and I saw the panic in his eyes for the first few seconds but then it disappeared and was replaced with a smile.

Suddenly, I didn't realize what was going on because Dante swam down to my level before wrapping my legs around his waist and bringing us both back up to the surface. He pushed me back softly against the wall of the swimming pool and began to give me one of his famous half smirks.

"Great skills." He traced his hand slowly on my bare back while the other was rested on my waist. "You clearly learnt from the best."

"Oh, really? I did not know that." I wrapped my arms around his neck to stop myself from slipping down and earned a smile from him.

"This game has really heightened both of our hormones don't you think?" He asked pulling himself closer towards me until we were chest to chest and I could feel his abs against my bare stomach.

Before I even had time to make a snappy comeback he pulled me to him and lowered his lips to mine. I closed my eyes as our lips touched, feeling a zap of electricity. The only thing I could do was to react and go along with it.

I could feel the pool spin round me and so I clutched desperately, never wanting this moment to end. I felt his hands pull me closer . . . as close as physically possible. The urgency in the kiss was unbearable. For some reason I wanted him- but it did not feel like lust ... maybe something real and genuine; I wanted every fiber of his being. I ran my hands through his hair, pulled his face to mine. It was wonderfully perfect until I heard a cough from the house's sliding doors.

I quickly let go of Dante and pushed him back to allow myself to dive deep under the water. I could feel my cheek turn into a burning red and feel my heart beat a mile a minute before I finally resurfaced to see an expressionless Dante sitting on the edge of the pool with his feet in the water.

"What's going on?" Jase chuckled setting his car keys on top of the wooden chest where Dante had taken his trunks out of and Jase took out his green khaki shorts as well. "Because my little eye spied a hot girl and an annoying little brother of mine in a heated make out session."

"She had something on her face." Dante grinned, which caused both Jase and I to burst into laughter.

"Yeah, all you saw was Dante's back so you don't know what happened." I continued on from Dante's point and could feel myself blushing again so I swam to the furthest corner of the pool away from both brothers hoping they would not notice it.

"Everyone is upstairs getting dressed so be happy I saw and not Juli, Blake or Chris." Jase shook his head in humor once again and took off his trousers only for him to earn a disturbed look from me. "What?"

"Wait for me to turn around." I gasped and I quickly turned around to have my back face him and I could feel the water moving and suddenly a pair of arms snaked themselves around my waist.

"Hey, let's keep that between us, OK?" Dante whispered in my ears making me shiver slightly and feel electrical impulses move down my spine.

"Ok."

"Hey, love birds, can I join?" Jase chuckled before jumping into the pool and making his way over to us so the three of us faced each other.

"We are not lovebirds, he's my enemy that I'm friends with." I grumbled and crossed my hands over my chest.

"That made so much sense." Dante commented sarcastically.

"That looks hot on you." Jase winked and I realized he was staring at my chest so I slapped his bare chest (pretty hard and accidentally left a red mark) only for my hand to slip and trace his chest; which also happened to be rather toned and muscular.

"Hey, right here." Dante said holding his hands up before pushing Jase away.

"The party is here." A random blonde male whooped before cannon balling into the water; he too happened to be rather good looking and I think the guy made Jase feel rather unnerving because Jase moved closer towards me and put his arm around me. He had glistening blue eyes and bleached blonde hair along with tanned skin and looked to be rather Mexican- I was right when I said Chris would bring someone with him.

"Sup, Tanner." Dante swam over to him before giving him a 'bro hug'. "Been a while."

"Gang life does that." He chuckled before staring over my way. "Who's your brother's new chick because she's hot?"

"That's Haley-" But Dante was interrupted before he could finish what he was saying.

"Your girlfriend?" Tanner asked shocked. Dante, Jase and I all stood there in shock with our eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

That idiot, Spike, went and told the whole flipping gang what Dante said and now a huge lie was spreading. Dante and I weren't even together and now the most dangerous people knew this; if they found out we were lying oh May god save us.

"I'll have you know that my brother does not have a girl-"

"Spike told us all about the infamous Haley who managed to get Dante into a committed relationship." Tanner interupted Jase and looked at Dante then back at me and kept repeating this process almost as though he was in shock.

You know what, I could have some fun with this and mess around with it and Dante would need to go along with it.

"Hey." I waved awkwardly towards Tanner.

"Hello there, beautiful girl." He swam over to where Jase and I were and he gave me a hug before turning around to face Dante. "My friend, you are one lucky ass twat." Tanner chuckled only to be cannon bombed on by Chris. "Idiot!"

"Only having fun, sucker!" Chris chuckled before swimming over to me. "How was the rebel's day?"

"Awesome." I giggled realizing my outburst in biology again.

"Let's play noodle joust." Juli chirped the second she entered outside and she lay down on a beach chair in her pink polka dot bikini.

"How do you play that?" Dante, Chris, Tanner, Jase and I asked at the same time.

"Well, you select two players to sit on a blow up raft in the middle of the pool. Give each one a pool noodle and have them joust with the noodles and try and get each other off the raft. The winner takes on the next player." Juli explained as she rubbed her hands together like an evil maniac.

"We need even numbers, babe." Chris retorted towards Juli and instantly earned confused and bedazzled looks from Dante, Jase and me.

"Player number six is present." Blake ran and jumped into the pool while at the same time jumping on top of Tanner to earn a laugh from us all since it was now Tanner's second time to be pushed back under the water.

Blake looked pretty cute, he was swimming in his grey trunks which brought out his amazing grey eyes. His wet hair looked like those Hollister male models who just came out the water-

"He's not eye candy." Dante elbowed me in the rib and because it was slightly ticklish I squirmed a little moving to the right and completely bumping into Blake. This only made Blake and I blush a light shade of pink now.

"Bro, be careful your girl doesn't elope with Blake because for once you aren't flirting with other girls but your girl is flirting with other guys." Tanner laughed not realizing he just made everything awkward for everyone.

"My girl..." Dante snaked his arm once again around my waist and pulled me close towards him, "... can flirt with whoever she wants to because I do the same I just have no one decent to flirt with."

"Rude!" Juli and I gasped, even though we may not want an idiot flirting with any girl, calling a girl not decent enough was an offence.

"You're a twat." I punched Dante's shoulder making him go a bit back in the water and I moved in the water towards Blake before putting my arms around him and Blake returned it by placing his arm around me.

"You got competition." Chris and Tanner both laughed but stopped when they saw Dante looked rather annoyed and not in a playful mood.

"Tanner you start." Juli pointed at him to avoid any awkward silence that was to come only for him to wink at her and this then caused Chris to punch Tanner on his shoulder... rather hard. Something was going on between Juli and Chris and I was going to get to the bottom of this. "Let the games commence."

*****************************

"OK, Dante verse Haley. The last round." Juli squealed. She was literally sitting on the edge of her seat with Chris behind her. The rest of the guys were all sitting on the floor beneath her in a circle.

It started off with Tanner versing Jase but Jase beat him and then beat Chris but Blake beat Jase because Jase was beginning to tire out. However, Dante beat Blake within a matter of seconds and now it was Dante verse me.

"3... 2... 1... Go." The guys cheered and whistled for me while Juli rooted for Dante since he had no one.

I grabbed the noodle quickly and began to slam Dante but unfortunately it had no effect.

"You're weak." He chuckled and smacked the noodle against my chest making me stumble a bit backwards and I quickly regained my balance and thought of another rebellious and smart idea today.

"Crap that hurt." I whimpered holding my chest and bent over in half hiding my face into the blow up raft.

"You're just acting again." Dante scoffed and that's when he began to get worried again and he dropped his noddle and stood up. Quickly, I grabbed mine and smacked it as hard as I could making him lose balance and topple over.

"WINNER ... HALEY!" Chris shouted with delight and chuckled.

Dante resurfaced from under the water and pulled me down with him, he whispered in my ears I'll get you back. I pushed him aside and pulled myself out of the pool and began to make my way upstairs ignoring the whooping coming from the boys.

**********************************

I wrapped the towel super tight around my chest and walked out of the bathroom only to be faced by Dante.

"What do you want?" I gasped holding my towel so that it would not slip.

"How's you best day of your life so far?" He asked smirking and I knew he was going to do something there and then.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

374 43 26
Shaylin Rose has not had the easiest of times growing up. Moving around non-stop, growing up without a dad and having an abusive ex-boyfriend at the...
BREATHE FOR ME Par Emily Louise

Roman pour Adolescents

2.6K 92 32
Genevieve Fletcher was just a normal girl. When her world is turned upside down on her tenth birthday, Gen's life will never be the same, changing th...
22 0 4
Aria Delilah Hathaway is has just moved from Big Apple living into the suburbs of the San Fernando Valley in Southern California since her father's m...
Loving Jason Par Mina

Roman d'amour

1.2M 36.3K 49
[COMPLETED] Book #1 in the Loving You series She was the light in my life when everything else was clouded with darkness. - Jason ~*~ Daisy McKenwa...