LUDIC ► HARRY POTTER

By hyqnotic

❝curiosity killed the cat, you know?❞ ❝yes, but persistence brought it back.❞ she was the sweetne... More

LUDIC
MIXTAPE
PROLOGUE
ONE | KNIGHT BUS
TWO | LEAKY CAULDRON
THREE | JUST FRIENDS
17k READS!!

FOUR | DEMENTORS

4.8K 254 174
By hyqnotic

( FOUR - DEMENTORS )

"UTTERLY CLUELESS."

"ARE YOU SURE we packed everything?" Angelika frantically questioned her mother, whom was rather calm despite her appearance. Aurelie's blonde hair was poking out from every which end though she tried to smooth it down. She and her daughter both resembled the same image, stressed and rushed.

Aurelia sighed as the two stood in front of the trains, "I'm sure. If you left anything behind I can always owl you it."

"Right." Angelika let out a nervous giggle, she couldn't believe this was actually happening. She was a wizard and she was going to attend a wizarding school. It was more than anything she could have imagined. Better than any of her wildest dreams.

The trains horn blared, reminding Angelika that she didn't have much time before it left. With a quick glance to the trains then back at her mother, she wrapped her arms around the latter. It was a very quick hug, seeing as Aurelia was not an affectionate person, but it was enough for Angelika.

"Goodbye, mum!" Angelika waved off to her mother just before she entered the train.

Once on the train, she took a moment to take everything in. There were rows and rows of compartments, which looked to seat 4 maybe 6 if you squeezed them all in.

She was too caught up in her daydream to realize the train had started up. As soon as the train started off Angelika tumbled and into a person behind her. Both she and the unknown person stuttered backwards until said person gained their balance and therefor helped sturdy her.

Angelika whipped around, apologies spilling from her mouth in an unorderly fashion. "I am so sorry."

Behind her stood a tall lanky boy, he looked to be a a year or two older than her. His grey eyes, though cold in appearance, poured warmly into her blue ones. The unnamed boy gave Angelika a charming smile, "Don't be, I loose my balance on the train all the time." Angelika smiled at that, "Just glad I was there to catch your fall."

"I'm Angelika." She stuck forward a dainty hand.

"Cedric." He smiled and gently shook her hand.

Before she and Cedric could converse more, Harry stepped out of a compartment not too far from the pair. Once he spotted her, Harry smiled widely, "Angelika."

The blonde turned at the sound of her name, when she saw Harry a wide grin made its way onto her porcelain face. She quickly strode over to him and enveloped him into a hug. After pulling away, she looked back to Cedric, "I'll see you around, yeah?"

Cedric whipped out a million dollar smile, "Definitely." With that Cedric continued on his way to his compartment before he had ran into the blonde.

"I looked for you before we boarded, but I couldn't find you." Harry stated, much to his dismay.

She frowned, feeling guilty for wasting his time, "I'm sorry, my mum and I were a bit late and I just barely made the train."

"No worries, let's get back to my compartment, you can meet my friends." Harry smiled proudly and guided her to the room.

He slid the door open and revealed a girl on the left with bushy brown hair and beautiful fluffy cat, a boy to her, with messy red hair and a mangy rat, and someone underneath a blanket opposite from them. The boy and girl seemed friendly enough to Angelika, though the girl looked as if she were studying the blonde's every move. The boy on the other hand appeared in shock, Angelika got this assumption from his parted mouth and slightly widened eyes.

The bushy haired girl noticed this and reached over to whack the hopeless boy, "Put your jaw on straight, Ronald." She scolded, the redhead quickly recovered and straightened up, putting on a nervous smile.

Harry sat next to the shielded person, and offered Angelika a seat between his two friends. She sat down gingerly, keeping her arms and legs as close to her body as possible in hopes not to squish the pair too much.

"Ron, Hermione, this Angelika Alloway." Harry introduced, "Angelika, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley."

Angelika smiled then nodded to the person next to Harry who appeared to be sleeping, "Who's that?"

Hermione cleared her throat, "That's Professor R. J. Lupin." She stated matter-of-factly.

Ron leaned into Angelika's side, "She knows everything." He told her, the blonde girl giggled lightly in return.

The rest of the train ride went on smoothly, Ron would make constant jokes to which Angelika would laugh at and Hermione would roll her eyes at whilst Harry tried to cover up his laughter. There was a bit of a glooming presence hanging over the 3rd years, but the trio seemed to be ignoring it for the sake of Angelika.

"So, needless to say, he peed on me." Ron finished his humorous story and Angelika threw her head back and let out a whooping laugh. Even Hermione couldn't hold back the laughter for that one.

All of the laughter from the foursome came to a halting stop when the train suddenly ceased in its tracks, causing the room to fill with eerie silence.

Angelika tensed up as Hermione sat up straighter, "Why are we stopped? We can't be there yet." She stated, brows furrowing in confusion.

Harry stood up and peered outside the compartment, the train shook again and threw Harry back into his seat. "What's going on?" Ron questioned worriedly.

Angelika swallowed in concern, "I'm sure everything's fine, probably nothing." She tried to reassure, though when it came to the wizarding world, she was a bit clueless.

Harry nodded, "Maybe we've broken down." He added, which comforted Angelika until the lights switched off and only flickered on very slightly.

Nervously, Ron rushed to the window, placing his hand on the now fogged glass. "There's something moving out there." He breathed out shakily.

"It's probably just a bird or something." Angelika reassured, but none of them was feeling very reassured.

The train shook once more and with that the lights went out completely, along with the heating.

The glass around Ron's hand began to freeze and before she knew ice had covered all the windows and the bottle of water near Ron. The blonde tried to keep her breathing steady and wrapped her arms around herself in hopes to contain the little heat she had.

Ron quickly removed his hand when the train gave another large shake, "Bloody hell!" He called out worriedly, "What's happening?"

Just then a dark hooded figure floated slowly outside the groups door, once at the entrance the cloaked figure opened the door with just a twist of its black boned hand. The soulless creature turned to Angelika, Hermione, and Ron painfully slow. Angelika felt terrified and her breathing began to speed up as she clenched her fists to keep from panicking too much.

With a swift movement the creature turned to Harry, and suddenly it was as if it had found what it was looking for. It slowly leaned closer to Harry, who was trying to back up but had no space to move. The creature appeared to then breath in Harry, Angelika covered her mouth in horror and helplessness. She wanted to help Harry, but didn't know how.

The sleeping figure, whom Angelika had forgotten was there, slammed open his green eyes and stood up immediately. He pulled out his wand and without muttering anything a ginormous light poured out of the wood, causing the hooded creature to be cast away.

Angelika let out a sigh once the creature was out of sight then quickly rushed to Harry's side.

-

Y'all should comment, it motivates me A LOT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 32 15
❝ haven't i given enough ? ❞ 𝙊𝙍 soleni starts her wild life at hogwarts .
122K 4.1K 17
❝ Looks like pretty boy Diggory is head over heels. ❞ ━━ 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 - 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭✨ (GOBLET OF FIRE - DEATHLY HALLOWS) ...
72.8K 2K 18
"I mean you own a dragon for goodness sake!" "Well first off, I don't own a dragon." *Prisoner of Azkaban* *Book 1* *Fred Weasley*
120K 3.6K 78
❝i'll show you every version of yourself tonight. ❞ in which a studious Slytherin finds herself slowly falling for the Chosen One. harry potter x fem...