JugHead Imagines With Soundtr...

By pixiekwixie

Just plain imagines of our little Jughead from riverdale and some little songs to lighten up your day❤ Cover... More

Welcome...
×Welcome To Riverdale×
×Beanie×
×Dusk Till Dawn×
×Jingle Bells×
×Your Majesty×
×The Detectives×

×OCD & ANXIETY×

345 3 0
By pixiekwixie

- Just Break Free by DJ Quads

(S/n) P.O.V

I put the plate the plate down in front of Y/n.She was looking around the kitchen and taking in every feature of everything.Every detail.

Her eyes gazed upon the plate in from of her and she looked down at it then back up at me"What's wrong?I forgot something didn't it?"I asked rhetorically and went over to the fridge and took out a bottle of Arizona Iced tea and set it next to her plate.

She slightly nodded and proceeded to eat her breakfast"Did you do your homework?"I asked as I sat down and started to eat my food"Yes"she simply said and took a spoon full"Did you the Homework with Jug?"I asked with a small smile"Jug...Head"she mumbled"JugHead"I corrected myself"Yes"she answered"Why don't you invite him for breakfast sometime?"I ask"We have two chairs and one table,I think he's okay"she said and continued"We could get another one,well,we have some fold ups in the garage"I acquired"I'll ask"she said and finished eating.

"You ready?"I asked and she just nodded.I took her bagpack and we walked out of the door.

We got in the car and I looked over to get and see she was fidgeting with her nails and looking out the window"Hey"I said and she snapped back to me"Yes?"she answered,I looked down to her hands and she took that as a sign and stopped her actions"It's another day,And you know that if anyone says anything bad or offensive then you just ignore them,okay?"I say and she nods.

She turns her attention to the front and sudden smile appears on her face"JugHead"she smiles and I see he walks over to us.I get out of the car with her bag and shut the door.I greet him and he leans down a bit and waves at y/n then straightens his body again.

"Hey"he says and smile"Hey,Get in"I say and he gets in the back seat,I follow and get in the driver seat.

"Hey y/n"he says and she looks down to her lap and smile"H-Hi,Hi"she says and looks at Jug from the mirror"How was your morning?"he asked as I started driving"Good,I couldn't find my bracelet though and I still can't-"I stopped the car causing a sudden and almost impact"W-what?What do you mena you couldn't find it?I put it on top of your night stand"I say and she shakes her head"It's not,Its not"she says and I look back to JugHead.

I take the house keys out of my pocket and give them to Jug"Hurry"I say and he gets out of the car"Where is he going?"she asks as her eyes followed him"He's going back to the house to get your bracelet"I say and put a hand on her shoulder.

I'm matter of seconds he came back and have me my keys along withy/b's bracelet.

I gave it to her and she put it on.I started the car again and we left.

We arrived to the school.I looked back to JugHead and give him a sad smile"Please take care of her"I say and moved my hands to rest on top of his"I will"he says and gets out"I love you"I say as I turn my attention to y/n"Me too,Me too"she says and looks around as if she was hesitating to do something.

She got out of the car with her bag and I waved goodbye.

JugHead's P.OV

I waited for y/n to get out and once she got out everyone's attention was on us.We walked in the school and I noticed she looked at many of the faces that stared at her,taking in rehir features.We got to her locker,I opened her locker and took out the booksshe needed for first period.I shut the locker as I held her books,I turned around and didn't see y/n.

I looked to my left and right but she wasnt anywhere.I out her books in my bag and started walking around the hall to look for her.

"Hey"I hear someone say from behind me,I turn around and see betty in hopes it was y/n"Hey,Um-w-What's up?"I asked nervously as I looked around for y/n's face"So today after school me,veronica,and archie were thinking..."I stopped listening to her once I saw a y/n's face,I squinted my eyes a bit but it wasn't her"Jug?"betty asked snapping me back to reality"What?"I said a little loud"Woah,What's up?You seem a little out today"she said as she looked around with me"I'm looking for y/n"I say and she freezes at the sound of her name.

"I think I might've saw her with-Oh no "she said and pulled me by my hand as we ran through the hall to the girls locker room"Wait-"I say and she stops before we go in"What"she says"I can't go in"I say and she rolls her eyes"Go through the gym and the go in through there"she says and I nod and head to the gym.

I opened the doors to the gym and saw Cheryl talking to y/n as they were wearing gym clothes.Cheryl showered her some dance moves that were followed by y/n repeating them"What is she doing?"I ask myself and see betty Sprint towards me"What is she doing?"I ask betty"She's-Shes...Um..."betty stuttered and just started down at the floor"Come on tell me"I say"y/n wants to be a river vixen and Cheryl is helping her,which is really rare"she says and crosses her arms"But why does she want that?"I ask and betty shrugs"She says shedoenst want people to think she's weird,she wants them to see that she's like everyone else,like everyone other girl"betty said as we watched y/n.

"But why?Why does she want to be like everyone else?She's perfect the way she is,if no one likes her for who she is then who are they to say who she has to be"I say and betty smiles"You like her"she say still smiling"N-No-I just really like her..."I mutter"Way to hide it"betty said and looked over to y/n"How was Cheryl able to accept her?"I ask"I'm sorry-is JugHead judging someone he just complimented and admitted he liked?"she asked"No,you know how Cheryl is so what I'm trying to say is that cheryl might have something up her sleeve and she's not being kind for free"I say and betty nods"But maybe Cheryl really wants to change"betty says"Impossible,if she ever wants to change it'll be her being a worst level of Mean Girls"I say and betty nods.

Cheryl left y/n alone for a couple of seconds-not really alone because me and betty were there-y/n stood in her spot in middle of the gym floor and looked around contemplating everything.She finally spot me and froze in her spot without a movement"JugHead..."I heard betty whisper-yell at me.Y/n started breathing deeply"Hey-It's okay,don't worry"I say softly and she started taking deep breaths.She played with her bracelet and shakes as I started getting closer.

I was in front of her when she looked around to avoid me"Don't worry,I'm not mad,if anything I'm just shocked"I said and took her hands in mine but she pulled away to play with her bracelet"HOBO"I heard Cheryl slightly yell as she walked in with the river vixens,and betty and veronica.

"Cheryl"I say and she nodded as she placed a hand on her hip"Sit on the bleachers if you want to see the show but otherwise leave"she said and I looked at y/n's e/c eyes and smiles at her.

I sat at the bleachers at watched as y/n struggle to return to her 'River vixen' from my appearance.

Veronica and Betty came up to the bleachers where I am and they looked at me then back at y/n who was looking at us"It's okay,we're protecting her"veronica said"Thanks but-I was worried that someone 'took' her"I say and veronica puts a hand on my shoulder"Cheryl won't do anything to her,we promise"betty said"How are you so sure?If she's able to judge our Little One Direction band then she could be capable of doing it to y/n"I say and look at veronica"It's cute how you care about her"she says and betty nods.

"It's not that I just care about her,I worry about her,I like her,I like how she gets nervous,i like how she counts and makes lists of things in her head,I just like her for who she is,she's my perfection"I say and see veronica and betty smile like idiots"Alright-Alright,you heard me ramble now leave before I fully open up"I say and once they leave y/n comes over.

"Hi,Hi"she says while she still plays with her bracelet"Hey"I say back and trun my full body to her seating next to me"W-What were you talking about with Ronnie and Betty?"she asked as she blinked like 6 times and slightly moved her shoulders"We were talking about you"I say and smile at her cute actions"What about me-me?"she asked and slightly high pitched a groan under her breath"How you're different"I say and she nods and shakes a bit.

I put my hand over her shoulder and she freezes"It's okay,we were talking about how you're perfect,your actions speak not than your words,how you're perfect for who you are,youre cute when you're nervous and you're a beautiful human being for just being you"I say and my arms drafts to wrap around her"You like me?"she asked and finally looked at me in the eye"Yes,it's not just a friendly liking,it's a liking where I love you"I say and my other hand grabs her left one and I caress it with my thumb.

"You love me,You love me"she said and looked down at out hands.She took her hands away from mine and replaced it with the other,with our fingers tangled in each other"P-perfect"she mumbled and still looked at out hands"Do you like me too?"I ask nervously"I-I Love you,I love you"she said and struggled to keep her eyes focused on mine.

She snuggled closer to me with her head resting on on my chest"MY OTP"Veronica yelled making a a heart with her hands as the other river vixen did the same and I smiled.

Y/n picked her head up and looked at what they were doing.It took her a couple of seconds to raj in what was happening then she cracked a smile an turned around to me"LADY AND THE TRAMP"Cheryl yelled and y/n's smiled twitched into a bigger one"Is this what love feels like?With a partner?"she asked and her smile faded"If you're willing to be mine then yes"I say and she smiles.

Her eyes drift to my beanie then to my eyes"You want to wear it?"I asked and slowly nodded.I took it off and put it on her head.She took her hands and tried to perfect the way my beanie was put upon her head,I saw she was struggling and becoming a bit anxious and I decided to help her.I placed my hands over hers and she stopped and allowed my hands to stop her.

I brought ger hands to her lap and she smiled.She turned her head to me and took in my features along with one of her hands creping upon my cheek,I could feel her whole hand shaking once her hand make contact with my skin"Its okay"I say and she nodded.I looked at her lips then back up at her eyes.She slowly started to lean in but it looked like she was hesitating.

Her other hand grazed upon my other cheek and she slowly started to make her way to my lips with her hands caressing my cheeks.She pressed her lips onto mine.

It felt like a million fireworks set off with her gentle kiss and touch.She moved her lips against mine and it seemed as if the world stopped for a while to look at this unique girl.

She pulled away biting her bottom lip trying to avoid my eyes by looking down"Its okay,I liked it"I said and she finally looked at me"Me too,I liked it"she said and hummed lightly"I love...you"she mumbled and smiled at me.

I smiled at her and put my hands on her cheeks and caressed them and placed a kiss upon her forehead.A split second later everyone was clapping"THE LADY AND THE TRAMP"Cheryl yelled"MY OTP"Veronica yelled"TWO SOULS MAKE ONE SOUL"Betty yelled and along with some compliment.

Y/n looked at them a have them a nervous smile and rested her head in my hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 9.2K 56
❛I'm not afraid to fall in love, i'm afraid to fall for with the wrong person❜ A story in which the outcast falls in love with the artist COVER MADE...
23 0 7
A reimagine of the night of Jughead's birthday and how it should've gone ;) When Jughead and Betty have a fight the night of Jughead's birthday, Jugh...
86.6K 1.1K 24
The title says it all. Angst,Fluff,Sad, and a but of smut (ONLY BUGHEAD AND SPROUSHEART)
675 8 39
There is some smut and fluff and mystery and danger. This was originally on my original account @justheretobehere98, but that account will be deleted...