Never Will Be The Same// Liv...

By xXxhufflepunkxXx

Zarlielyn was a tough person to crack and never let anything get to her. She grew up with no family and was a... More

Character Information
Just The Begining
I Just Wanna Go Home...
A/N: OMG!!
Make It Go Away
The Riott Squad..
A/N: Rankings
Please Don't Go
Need To Read
I'm Coming Home
It Won't Be The Same
Just Getting Started
Not An Update
A/N: Im sorry
Far From Over
A/N: Currently
We're Screwed (Still in Liv's POV)
Time to Fight

The Worst Of All

314 7 0
By xXxhufflepunkxXx

I wanted to rip Alexa apart and I had her in sight, moving like a predator to kill only to have arms around me and to be lifted off the ground. It did nothing but piss me off more so I swung my head back hearing a groan and I was dropped seeing that it was no one other than Braun Strowman holding his face before throwing me over his shoulder looking for my dad.

"God damnit Braun, put me the fuck down!" I growl kicking and trying everything I can so he would put me down, but the fucker didn't budge at all.

"Zarlielyn Yuriko Balor!" Only one person does that and right then and there I knew I was fucked. Braun put me down only to see my dad pissed, when both of us are like this people think we are nuclear bombs. Nia and Jeff were behind him looking nervous as they saw that Braun had me over his shoulder.

"Care to explain why you are trying to kill someone?!" He yelled in a parenting tone and some bystanders hurried to leave the area not wanting to be a witness to a parenting thing.

"That little no good bitch Alexa was using Nia, making it seem like middle and high school all over again," I said with a growl realizing I don't sound like myself which was the least of what I'm worried about right now. Nia is like my sister and we swore to fight for each other, no matter what, that we would stick together.

"Does not give you a reason to kill her! And why are you so against certain girls like Alexa and Paige anyways?" He yells trying to understand, but I know he never will and might not ever get it.

I couldn't answer that question without yelling myself so I left the arena, no one followed and I'm glad no one did. I knew why I couldn't stand it and so did Nia.

We both went through the same thing and I'm sure other plus-sized girls do as well. We get looked down on and frowned upon because of our size, but that's how society is sadly. Yet I know it will change, it just has to. When was the last time in a movie or in a book the big girl gets the guy or her happy ending? Besides the movie Just Wright with Queen Latifah or the plus-sized model goddess Ashley Graham, haven't seen anything else to make us feel good or confident with our looks.

I zoned out after finding myself on a pier at a beach and it was nice here, and peaceful. Getting lost in the soft breeze from the wind and the sounds of the ocean waves, calmed me down and made me forget why I was pissed or how I got here...... and where I am?

It's not like I could have called anyone cause Nia had my phone last. I could tell that I was nowhere easy to find. I tried to retrace my steps and I managed to find my way back to the hotel, thank god I had my key to get in my room. I wasn't worried about my phone because I know nothing will happen to it while it was with Nia. I got undressed and took a shower to help me sleep better, after that I put on my nightclothes which were sweatpants and a Motionless In White tank top.

I grabbed my laptop out of my back and played music to help me sleep and the next thing I know I'm out like a light.

__________________________________________

I was sleeping peacefully only to wake up to screaming outside of my room door, I got up and looked out the peephole seeing people running to the left where the staircase is. I didn't open the door but nearly panicked because I heard gunshots and immediately thought if my dad, Nia, Jeff, and Ryan were okay.

Everything else didn't matter to me, just that the people I have close to me don't get hurt and that they are not in the hotel. The voices that were shouting got louder as they were walking down the hall, but I didn't move from the door still looking through the peephole. I was silently thanking god that my laptop died when I was asleep so there was no sound in the room besides maybe the racing beat in my chest.

I stayed still trying to be quiet so I can see who was shooting the gun, but all I could see was a clown mask. My dumbass and stupid-ass fear of clowns is just my luck. So naturally out of fear, I screamed and backed away from the door knowing that had to have been heard. Of fucking course that was heard because he was by the damn door, next thing I know he's trying to break the door. I hid in the closet since it was closer to the door and waited so that if he came in, I could run out.

I covered my mouth so I wouldn't give my hiding spot away as he shot the door walking in and past the closet. Once I felt like he was in the bathroom or in the room looking for me, I hauled my ass out of that room and tried not to fall down the stairs only to run into another body but in full clown attire.

I was like a deer in headlights, frozen in fear. I was screwed because I couldn't fight back. The evil clown laughed seeing that I was afraid, I tried to turn around only to see the man with the mask that I saw earlier. I couldn't think of a way out as one of them hit me in the back of the head with something which hurt like hell but didn't knock me out as it does to people in the movies.

I could tell they were trying to figure out if they were going to shoot me or not and just use me as a hostage, one of them picked me up to tie my hands together before throwing me over his shoulder and started running. Before passing out from being lightheaded I was going to say I'm pressed that he could pick me up nevertheless carry me.

I woke up tied to a chair and something over my head, my mind was set on panic mode and I was trying to get my hands untied, remembering what happened. The realization hit me.... I was kidnapped by clowns. That is a fucked up story to try to tell, like oh yeah I was kidnapped by my worst fear.

"Oh, looky what we got here, she's finally awake!" I heard a voice say as I'm blinded by a bright light which made me hiss a little and heard a deep laugh. Once my eyes adjusted, I looked up and saw two tall guys standing in front of me before they decided to sit down still looking at me. They both were tall as hell, one had sandy brown hair with pretty green eyes that were nothing but deadly, and the other one has black hair and icy blue eyes and a scar on his right eye, and a cut on his lip.

"Now if you want to stay alive, you're gonna have to do some things for us." The dark-haired one said with the glare of death. Man, I swear if looks could kill I swear I'd be dead as a dog right now. But the moment he talked something about his voice was oddly calming, which just put me more on edge than before.

"We need you to make sure that pretty little mouth of yours stays shut about what you saw or else....." The brown-haired one said as he moved his chair closer to me with a smirk before finishing what he was saying.

"Clearly, you are terrified of clowns. I'd say I'm sorry for scaring you like that but watching a fat girl run was too entertaining. But anyways, back to business! We know that you are Finn's daughter and mean a lot to him, and I gotta say this is just too damn perfect. I mean really....you're his daughter! Must be gullible as hell." Sandy, that's what I'm going to call the jackass, says laughing as he grabs something from behind him. I couldn't tell what it was but the words he was speaking had me worried.

"Basically, you are leverage for a bit. See your daddy owes us and our boss some way overdue money. And seeing where he is now has put boss man in a pissy mood and sent us to come to collect it." The dark-haired one said, I made up my mind to call him Scar. So Sandy and Scar will be their names unless they tell me their names or something.

I could have said something but I didn't know what to say really, all these thoughts going through my head were starting to give me a headache. Scar tilted his head a bit looking at me with a slight from upon his pale ass face. Meanwhile, Sandy was playing with a knife and was smirking at me.

"Why are you so quiet?" Sandy asked as I moved so he was in front of me clearly not answering him pissed him off because he grabbed me by my hair yanking my head back which hurt like a bitch and caused me to yelp in pain.

"There we go there's a sound, but that doesn't answer my question," Sandy said yanking my hair again.

"I have nothing to say to you... There is nothing to say.." I said hearing my voice crack a little and that was another reason I stayed quiet afraid that I would start crying. Maybe my dad was in a gang or something like that and what these two are saying is true.

"Such a shame, cute voice but not matching looks to go with it," Sandy said as he started dragging his knife down my arm, feeling blood run down my arm. That was a feeling I welcomed because I've done it myself so it was no different. Of course, there were no screams of pain just slight whimpers here and there, nothing major. It was pissing Sandy off that I wasn't screaming for some reason Scar was nowhere to be seen or found.

Sandy started putting words in my skin but I couldn't tell what words. I started to zone out as I was probably slowly dying with the blood lost, I knew he was running out of space so he decided to go for my stomach craving a word in before Scar and some other guy came in the room pulling Sandy away saying they need me alive. The sad thing is that right now I wanted to die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 256 21
(This is still enemies to lovers. I have a better idea for why Blake and Liv will be enemies to lovers. I hope this is still good. This new idea will...
18.9K 1.3K 24
Warning: THIS IS JUST A RAW DRAFT, NOT YET EDITED OR REVISIONED, so please bear with me if there's a lot of grammatical errors or wrong spellings or...
8.4K 503 26
THIRD BOOK IN THE ACCIDENT SERIES It's been 3 years since Becky gave birth to little Hope, family life is great but what happens when somebody badmou...
23.1K 787 50
Fergal Devitt / Finn Balor Fan - Fiction WARNING: This story contain mature subject matter, strong language and sexuality. It may also have triggers...