Second Chance Mates, Psycho B...

By janniza1999

Everyone thinks finding your mate means you spend the rest of your life perfectly in love, for me things chan... More

Second Chance Mates, Psycho Bitches & Crazy Friends
A New Friend
Dares in the Grocery Store
My Escape Didn't Work Out
First impressions
Running After My Mate
Get Away From Him !! Stupid Blond !!
Personal Concert
The Date
Tony's POV
secrets out
a boring day
birthday party
White wolfs
old pack member
flawless karina
you just got pranked!
The parents
pick up lines
the boys shopping trip !
It takes time to look this good
Dresses,Dances and sluts oh my
These hoes aint loyal
No one likes a cheater
My new partner in crime
Training gone wrong
Apologize to no Bitch
The hospital
im back bitch!
Nothings change
The torture begins
You cant be dead!
Can Brittney die?
The end
spinoff?

The Mall Problems

5.8K 213 37
By janniza1999

jades pov.

in the limo we were all laughing. Luke , jack, and johnny told us that we couldn't leave their site. Even Tony agreed to this.

" I thought you were on my side lil bro" Ema said

" well you thought wrong " he replied, the boys went ohhhhh while we girls giggled.

" I tought you well"  I said , while he gave me a big smile .

after alot of arguing , laughing and insulting eachother we finally made it to the mall. The limo stopped infront of the mall and there were lots of people there. we slowly got out like they do in the movies and made our way inside while lots of people were staring.

" I always thought people who walk like that in the movies are dumb"  jack said holding Ema's hand

" yeah " I said " but we made it work "

" okay so where do we go first? " Tony asked

" game stop "   " forever 21" we said at the same time. both us girls and boys looked at eachother and started to arguee. while Tony looked lost.

" why should we go to game stop? "  jasmine asked

" cuz jades devil brother beat all our games "

" HE DID WHAT?!? " Luke yelled

" yeah! jade tought Tony to play all games and when he first got here! he beat them all!! " johnny explained

" you tought him how to play ?" Luke asked

"yep " I said

" respect " jack said while nodding his head.

"But I bet you can't beat me."

"I'll take that challenge." I smirked

" so thats why we need new games " johnny said

" well we want to go to forever21"   jasmine said

" if we go, you guys can come and pick some stuff out " ema tried to convince them. By the end of the fight, we won! we were going to forever 21.

we've been here for 20 minutes, picking out clothes that we liked I got a couple stuff along with the girls , the guys are a little help their carrying our bags. right now us girls are in the dressing room , we want matching dresses there short but cute and the top is the same the bottom will be a diffrent color for every girl. when we came out we looked goooood. we posed so that we can see what we looked like, which made the guys possessive since other males were looking at us.

once we finished in that store, we decided that we were going shopping for girls first then we'll go and do what the guys want later.

we decided to go to hot topic, meanwhile walking I was gonna sing. I started of huming and then skippin and then singing and last yelling at the top of my lungs.

Ema joined me as soon as she heard me huming. jasmine caught on once we started skippin and the guys were trying to catch up with us. we got there first so we sat in the bench and waited.

finnally we saw them coming our way. it was really funny though. Luke, Jack ,and johnny running towards us with alot of bags in each one of their hands while luke was carrying Tony on his shoulders.

" finnally its about time , you got here"  jasmine said standing up

" you girls run fast " jack said trying to control his breathing.

"im impressed for a human you do run fast babe " Luke said still carying Tony. my face went red not only because he called me babe because I felt I was lying to him.

Ema gave me that look she ussually does. I ignored it and went inside the store with alot of dresses Luke said I needed to get one. so we all went in and looked for things.

" how about this one " jack asked

"no orange is ugly witht that dress"  I said

" how about this one ?" johnny asked

" no " I said

and thats how it went for half an hour untill the girls picked the most beautiful dress I have ever seen and so I had to try it on.

it was tight on top and a cream color and the back was a little opened and showed my back perfectly and the bottom wasn't that puffy and not that strait either.

I came out of the dressig room and everybody gasp. I didn't like the attention though.

"omg omg omg you have to get it !!!" Ema yelled

" this is THE dress " jasmine agreed

" you look really pretty " johnny and jack said at the same time

" absolutely breath taking. " Luke came towards me wich made the guys lauph and the girls aww " you look so beautiful" he said

" so should I get it ?" I asked

"YES"  they all yelled at the same time .

okay then its settled . I looked at the price tag $799. thats to much I cant afford it. I looked in the mirror and it was beautiful but no I cant get it.

" whats wrong " Ema asked

" I'm not buying it ."  I said looking down , now im sad  :(

" why not , it fits perfectly !"  jasmine stated

" thanks but its to much " I said showing them the price tag

" how much is it ? "  jack asked

"  about $800"  Ema answered

" ill pay "  luke said , that was so sweet but I cant let him do that.

"I cant let you pay "

" but I want to " he argued

" but I wont let you "  I went back inside and took the dress of and gave it to Ema over the door, I got dressed and came out.

" wheres luke and Tony ?"  I asked looking around, the girls were jumping up and down, and the guys were smiling. they pointed to the cash register.

I went over there and saw luke paying the dress but taking out more money than necessary , while Tony was still on Lukes back

"what are you doing ?" I asked

"paying " he answered

" but I told you not to "

" I know but I want to buy this dress and if you want it you have it ."  he said , he's to sweet. I tried to convince him 20 more times but he insisted  he said even if I dont want it he'll just keep it to remind himself how beautiul I am.

" im sorry but some other lady has it in saving ." the old lady said , she looked really nice. "im sorry sweety but you look absolutly beautiful in that dress."

Luke wouldn't give up he wanted to get me that dress.

" I will pay twice as much as she did " he said.

The lady had to think about it and then said " no ...... ill give it to you for free"

I swear I almost lost all oxygen, and I bet Luke did to,

"why ?" he asked

" because this is my store I made that dress, and I only , made one of a kind, I wanted someone beautiful in both looks and heart to wear it , and the other girl that wasn't it is none " she explained

" okay ill take it " luke said , while the old lady was already packing the dress.

" you guys are very lucky." she said " you to love eachother and have each other and this beautiful child, its like your meant to be , and its obvious you care for eachother I can see it in your eyes."  while she was talking we were looking at each others eyes.

but then I remembered what she said that we loved eachother and we haven't even said that to eachother and she also said that Tony was our child.

I was going to say something but luke cut me of   " thanks "  he said to the old lady.

" never let eachother go " she said

" thanks, we never did get your name ma'm " I said , holding Lukes hand.

" just call me Georgia " she said while giving us her phone number. she said to call her no matter what. she met johnny and jack and jasmine and Ema. they all loved her and she became like a mother to me , only she was old but beautiul.

we talked for a bit till we heard a loud scream.we all turned to see who it was.

" what do you mean someone else got my dress?!"  that familiar  squeaky voice yelled. it was the one and only Brittney.

" THAT WAS MY DRESS" she yelled again but this time I saw who she was yelling Georgia. Oh I don't think so  I went over to them with the gang.

" why are you yelling at her !?!! " I asked getting annoyed with her just being here.

" this old hag sold my dress to someone else "  the blond responded, ever since the incident with Luke I learned to hate her , and now I hate her even more.

"dont you dare call her that !! " Luke yelled at her.

" WHY NOT , SHE DESRVES TO BE YELLED AT , THAT DRESS WAS THE ONE , I WAS GOIN TO WEAR IT TO THE BALL !" she yelled back

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to?!! Submit now!" Luke used his alpha voice on her, one thing you don't do is yell at your alpha

" yes alpha " Brittney said and bowed still mad

" anyway I gave away the dress" Georga said looking calm.

" to who?!!?" the blond asked.

Gerogia looked at her and made a discusted face. thats why I love this lady.

" I gave it to my new favorite person.......Jade "  as soon as she said that Brittney turned to me and yelled again. Can this girl ever shut the hell up!?

" you stole my dress ?!!!!"  she yelled at me , my wolf didn't like that

~ let me at her ill break her~  rose said

~ we cant , our secrete will get out ~ I said , she replied by growling, trying to get out

" dont you dare yell at my mate " luke yelled at her

" but lukey that was my dress , I was gonna were it for the ball so we can be together !"  she wined

oh yeah im gonna attack her now, I was going to jump but luke grabbed me and kissed my cheek.

" I cant believe you first you steal my mate now my dress, your such a - "

she stared but Luke cut her off

" if you ever say something like that again, I will kill you .!"  he yelled in his alpha voice

her eyes started to watter and I almost felt bad but then she looked at me like she was slowly killing me with her mind.

she pretended to cry and tried to hug johnny but jasmine pulled him back and huged him instead . then she tried to go to jack but before she had time to move Ema growled at her. brittney left running away I saw her run to a man but I couldn't see his face so I let it slide.

"thank you " georgia said , I gave her a hug and said it was nothing, she shouldnt have to deal wih stupid people.

we went out the store but not before I told gerorgia I will call her and visit soon, Luke gave her a hug while the rest gave her a kiss on the cheek.she pinched Tony's cheek and kissed it multiple times.

" woman they just love me " Tony said while we were going outside

" not as much as they loved me " Luke said . oh no when someone says there better at Tony at anything, he gets mad.

there was a little girl walking with her mother and when she and Tony looked at eachother he winked at her and she gigled

he did the same to another girl and put the 'call me ' sign.

and she also giggled.

" you see that, I got 2 girls and you only got one ." Tony said pointed at me

" so what shes the only one I want "  Luke said while kissing my cheek.

after that we went home and relaxed for a bit or thats what I thought we were gonna do but I wasn't complaining.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 242 32
The names Veronica. I am a newly eighteen year since I just turned eighteen. I accidentally crossed my packs border into moonstruck pack. I mean, I d...
40.1K 1.2K 33
Being mated from a young age, I thought that I was the luckiest girl in the world. Only to realize, that everything is not what it seems.
4.5K 117 22
what happens when you find out werewolves are real and also you are one of their mate?
4.6K 392 41
Kiedi had never fit in well with others and she thought she liked it that way. That was until she moved to a new state and bumped into a sexy strange...