Signed 2 the Streets

By Indiathag

Still in the Rouge More

02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

01

11.3K 317 117
By Indiathag

Youngboy Never Broke Again
BR'|
_______________
October,2015.

"Why would you leave the crib without yo gun on you? You do stupid shit I swear" Ben blew smoke out passing the blunt back to me.

"Bitch we ain't forgot when you came out the crib high as a bitch with zero protection. Dumb ass li boy" Extendo wiped his hand across the back of Ben neck.

We all started laughing "I do remember that" I laughed shaking my head.

"Ay nah. Real talk doe? That shit was illiterate as fuck like why you even do that Ben"? B asked him.

He smacked his lips "We ain't forgot yo slip ups"!

"What slip ups nigga I keep that bitch on believe that"!

"Well ion believe it so" Ben shrugged while waving him off.

KD started laughing "You definitely did leave the house without before. I think we all did that shit before though. So" He shrugged

"Not I. Fuck you mean, Eat with my glock, sleep with my glock, smoke with my glock, brush my teeth with my glock, get in the shower with my glock. My glock always in my presence, don't ever compare me to y'all dumb ass niggas" Ben said.

"But you-. Ok lit Ben" KD shook his head.

"Braaa! That's don't count" Ben mugged him

"It's go count when a nigga pop yo ass doe. BELIE DAT"!

Ben shrugged "Nigga know not to play with me. JUUU HUURDD"! He swung his pistol in the air.

KD started ducking & swerving his head"Ay you swinging that bitch towards me lil too much chill out"

I shook my head passing the blunt to 3.

Starr❤️: Wya?

On my way deg.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket & stood up stretched my back.

"Hell you going"?

"Starr house"

"That is so nasty" KD shook his head

"PWFFF" Jiggalo covered his mouth holding his wood in his other hand.

I flicked him the bird "Don't star wit me KD"

"Nah take that shit to Starr" KD waved me off.

I smacked my lips as everybody started to laugh "This mane not funny ion know why y'all laugh at him"

"NAHHHHHH NAHHH"!

"You walking"?

"Nah I'm walking"

"You don't want no ride bra"?

"Nope. I'm gone need a excuse when she ask why I took so long"

"Whatchu' need an excuse fo"?

I shrugged "You know what I'm on"

"Whatchall fina do"? KD asked "You bout damn near fina eat her ass"

"EWWUHH"!

"Y'all ass play too much for me bra" I rolled my eyes stepping off the porch "High ass bitch"

"ITS ALL LOVE GANGSTA! AY, TELL STARR I SAY HEYYY"!

I turned around & laughed "Sheon fuck with you bra"

"Yes she do that's big brah"!

"Ayyy. You stupid as fuck" KD laughed slapping his knee.

"I WANT MY BAG WHERE I LEFT IT SOON AS I COME BACK TOO BRA"!

"Uh Huh"!

__________________

Ben🔟🎒 (Benjamin)
________________
Baton Rouge

I threw some Now or Laters in my mouth then tossed the rapper on the ground somewhere.

I took the blunt from behind my ear and patted my pockets for my lighter,

KD hit me shoulder a few times making me look up.

"ARIANA"! I shouted "BRING YO THOT ASS HERE GIRL"!

KD started laughing then handed me a lighter "Thank you bra" I went over my blunt with it.

I whipped my phone out switching the song on my playlist then looked back up "So yeen just see all us on this damn porch"?

"Boyyyy"

"Boyyyy" I mocked her "Where Jordan at doe"?

"She at Nuni house"

"Fuck is you doing over here then"?

"Because I was walking to the crib"

"Why you just ain't go with your sis-. Aight Arianna" I lit my blunt.

"Nah I'm just playing. She already at home I was on my way to the corner store. Why you ain't come to school today"?

I smacked my lips then looked at KD then we both started laughing.

She leaned her head to the side looking crazy.

"You know why I ain't come to school"

"No I don't" She laughed

"I'm suspended for five da-"

"OHHH! Right! Aw shit deg I could've sworn it's been five days already. Hm, ion know" She shrugged dropping her bag then pushed me over & made her way into my seat.

"Damn" I mugged her

"Little booty ass" 3 mumbled.

"Where Kentrell lil head ass at"?

"At my home boy house" KD said

We all bust out laughing "Nah real talk doe? Stop playing on big brah top like that though for I tell her you sneak dissin"

"Who? What"? Ari was looking confused.

"Starr"!

She smacked her lips "Y'all ass aggy bra. Talm bout home boy & big brah. She gone beat y'all ass"

"I'm not gone lie, if Starr was to try to fight me. I'd just let her go tell everyone she won because ion want no smoke with her big ass. Ion want to ever get physical with her cau-"

"PWWFFFF"! I slapped my knee leaning on Ari "CHILL CHILL CHILL"

He threw his arms up "What? Why y'all laughing? Ok bra cause I'm being dead ass serious ion know why y'all laughing" KD rolled his eyes sitting back.

3 smacked his lips "Nigga you know why we laughing you better go to hell with that shit shit"

I looked at Ari neck & flicked my tongue at it "Ew boy move" She pushed me.

I leaned back on her "Nah stop, I quit I quit"

She whipped her phone out texting a few people back "Aintchu' supposed to be going to the store for Jordan some shit like that"?

"You damn right" She jumped up grabbing her book bag off the ground "Ion know how I dun forgot that fast"

"Because that's how stupid bitches are" KD shrugged.

"Watch yo mouth bitch" I swiped the back of his neck.

"I knew y'all was fucking"

3 laughed "Man KD you been saying this since forever. You still assume they fucking"

"I don't think shit. I defleee knows"!

"That's just me best friend deg" I mugged him.

"That's just my best friend deg" KD mocked me.

"Aight best friend" Ari started to walk away.

"Aight bet. Fuck you then"!

She turned around & smacked her lips "Boy"

"Mhm, yep. Come here"

She leaned down & gave me a hug as I wrapped my arms around her back then pulled her down.

"Bra stopp! I'm about to fall on you"

"Gone head" I laughed.

"Y'all be fucking bra" KD shook his head.

She smacked her lips tryna fight me off "Ben come on let me go I have to get to the store"

"Whatever. Call me when you get home" I let her go.

"Don't tell me what to do" She walked off the porch.

"Don't get them bundles snatched out lil girl"!

she chucked her middle finger up walking away leaving the porch.

"You definitely clapping them cheeks bro" KD hit me shoulder.

"I'm really not though"

Boomer shook his head asking his blunt "He ain't funny that lil shit. He fucking Tata"

"He fucking both"! Jiggalo added.

"I'm not fucking Arianna bra deggggg" I leaned back.

"Hello"? I took a hit from my blunt inhaling.

"Whatchall doing"? Delecia asked.

"Shit" I flipped the camera on all us showing the porch then flipped it back "Chillin. Hell you on"?

"We on Tata block. Come round here"

"Fuck Tata! She ain't suck my dick" I mumbled the last part then glanced at KD and laughed.

"What"!

"None. None"

"Kentrell witchall"?

I shook my head "Uh uhn"

"Where his ass at then"?

I shrugged "Somewea'. Fuck they doing over there though"?

"It's a block party on Grove street. I'm tryna holla at that bra. Keontae just got bussed up not too long ago"

I bust out laughing losing my cloud "WAAITT! They finally dun caught his ass bra! What happened? He still over there"?

"Nah his ass thought he was gone roll threw this bitch on some sweet shit. Mimi & allll her people stomped his ass the fuck out. I'm talking 15, 20 folks just on his ass dogging his ass in front of everybody. That's why everybody out here now"

"DAAUMM! Fuck he doing riding threw there like that's cool? He knew what was up that's just crazy mane" 3 shook his head.

"That's why you don't give people kids STD's. That shit ain't cool bra. Tryna humiliate people kids & it back flash then you get yo ass beat the fuck up. That's just fucked" I stated.

"He knew too"! KD said.

"Sholl did too"Delecia said.

"Ima tryna holla at that block party doe. What's to that"?

"Shit we out here. Where y'all dirty ass at mane pull up or some"

"Where you at now"? I asked.

"Tata block nigga. Quit smoking & pay attention"

I laughed "Aight bet"

"You coming"?

"Yeah. Here we come now"

"Aight"

I banged on her then slipped my phone in my pocket then we all stood up.

"Bra you got my lighter"? KD asked.

I shrugged looking around me "I just lost that bitch that fast"

He smacked his lips "Bra that was my last lighter"!

"Ok I'll getchu another one"!

"Aight 3 lock that bottom lock"Boomer said.

I went down the steps off the porch & stood by the car door "Can y'all ass hurry up deg"?

"Nobody told yo bitch go to the car without car keys"! KD said.

"Fuck you KD! That's why I'm not buying you no nother lighter bitch"

He tumbled down the steps coming near me "Stop playing with me bitch"

I laughed guarding myself with my hands in front of me "Aight chill chill chill"

"Nah nigga I want my lighter"

"You gone get it"

"I better"

"Bitch who you talking to like that? Unlock the door 3"

I opened the door jumping in the passenger "Bitch you play too much"! KD yelled

"Get in the back nigga. Crying & shit"

"Y'all back there squished as shit" I bust out laughing.

"That's why I'm gone tell Tata you was flirting with Nana today"

I turned around squinting my eyes at him "I dare yo bitch ass"

He shrugged "Shid. Test me"

"Ight KD mane. Play wit me if you wannaaaa" I dragged putting my finger print on my phone.

_______________________

10/3/18

This how the fuck we gone do this since y'all bitches don't like to participate🤨.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.4K 41
𝐌ðē ðĄðžðšðŦ𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛ðŦðĻðĪ𝐞 𝐛ðē ðĐðŦ𝐞ðŊðĒðĻðŪ𝐎 ðĄðĻ𝐞𝐎, ð­ðĄðž 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞ðŦðĶðšð­ðĄ, ðēðĻðŪ ðĶðĒð ðĄð­ ðŦ𝐞𝐜ðĒðŊ𝐞 - Cover By : @MONEYISMY...
445K 19.9K 45
𝗔𝘁 𝘁ð—ĩð—ķ𝘀 𝘁𝗞ð—ŧð—ē, ð—―ð—đð—ēð—Ū𝘀ð—ē ð—ŋð—ē𝗰𝗞ð—ŋð—ą 𝘆𝗞𝘂ð—ŋ 𝗚ð—ē𝘀𝘀ð—Ūð—īð—ē 𝗛ð—ē𝘆, ð—ķ𝘁'𝘀 𝗞ð—ēð—ŧ𝘁ð—ŋð—ēð—đð—đ, 𝗰ð—Ūð—đð—đ ð—Ŋð—Ū𝗰ð—ļ
102K 3.1K 47
( old,Don't read) This story is about a girl who moved to baton rouge with her family initially trying to develop a better life, She meets NBA Youngb...
165K 5.2K 48
" 𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝐝𝐚ðē𝐎 𝐚𝐠ðĻ 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐎 𝐛ðŦðĻðĪ𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 ðĄðžðšðŦ𝐭ðĨ𝐞𝐎𝐎 ð­ðĄðžð§ ðēðĻðŪ 𝐜𝐚ðĶ𝐞 ðĒ𝐧𝐭ðĻ ðĶðē ðĨðĒ𝐟𝐞"