One Direction: Stand Up

By amnesiacluke

Dylan Alvarenga's two best friends, Alex and Juliet, are in love the popular British boy band, One Direction... More

Meeting The Boys
Hanging Out
Superman!
Late Night Adventure
BUSTED!
I Should Have Kissed You
Where's Harry?
Almost...
It's Not What It Looks Like!
The First Date
Save You Tonight
It's Over
Babysitting
Black Veil Brides
Camping: Part 1
Camping: Part 2
Kisses At Night
Just Friends
Clueless
Good Girls, Bad Guys
Yours To Hold
Bowling and Nipples
Coward

One Thing

978 12 0
By amnesiacluke

Here's chapter three! Hope you guys like it. :) Picture of Alex on the right. :D

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

Sunday

March 4, 2012

The girls and guys had hung out almost everyday since being at the mall that day. Dylan thought she'd end up killing herself being around them all the time, but she got used to them. But she could do without Harry being his usual flirty self. Other than that, they were pretty cool. Sometimes weird, but cool.

They were over at the guy's hotel room downtown having a sleepover. Niall brought out his guitar and started playing the first few notes to a song. Dylan knew what song it was after a few moments. Being around them did that to her.

Liam started singing.

I've tried playing it cool.

But when I'm looking at you, I can’t ever be brave.

'Cause you make my heart race.

Harry jumped onto the couch and sang.

Shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite.

You keep making me weak.

Yeah, frozen and can't breathe.

Zayn grabbed Juliet's hand and they danced around stupidly. They both sang the next part.

Something’s gotta give now

'Cause I’m dying just to make you see

That I need you here with me now.

'Cause you've got that one thing.

All of them sang the next part.

So get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead.

After the first line, Louis nudged Dylan. “Sing.” he said to her. She rolled her eyes and gave in.

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is,

But I need that one thing.

And you've got that one thing.

Niall stood with his guitar and sang. Alex joined him.

Now I'm climbing the walls, but you don't notice at all.

That I'm going out of my mind all day and all night.

Niall was going to sit down but tripped a bit and landed on his butt. He blushed and then Louis went on.

Something’s gotta give now.

'Cause I'm dying just to know your name.

And I need you here with me now

'Cause you've got that one thing.

They all got up and sang the next part while either dancing crazily or chasing each other around.

So get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead.

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is,

But I need that one thing.

Get out, get out, get out of my mind

And come on, come into my life.

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is,

But I need that one thing.

And you've got that one thing.

Harry sang the next line.

You've got that one thing.

Niall slowed down his guitar playing while Liam sang the next part.

Get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead.

Niall sped up and they all sang again.

So get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead.

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is,

But I need that one thing.

So get out, get out, get out of my mind

And come on, come into my life.

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is,

But I need that one thing.

And you've got that one thing.

Niall accidentally bumped into Alex with his guitar and it caused her to bump into Harry. He fell onto Zayn who fell onto Juliet. Juliet's hand grabbed Liam's leg by accident and he fell. He bumped into Louis in the process who fell onto Dylan.

Dylan closed her eyes while she fell. She was relieved when she hit a pillow and not something hard. She opened her eyes to find Louis staring at her. And that he was on top of her. She could feel her cheeks getting a bit hot. Louis got up and grabbed her hand, helping her up.

Meanwhile Niall and Alex were blushing and standing uncomfortably. It was because of them that everyone fell. Everyone was up and it was all awkward and silent.

Suddenly there was a scream. Everyone freaked out.

Dylan rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse. “Relax! Its just my phone.” She searched for her phone while Dennis Lee from Alesana continued screaming. She finally found it and saw she had a text.

Brandon: Hey wanna go to the movies? I know its kind of last minute but I really want to hang out. :)

She smiled and responded.

Dylan: Sure. :) Pick me up at the boy's hotel.

“Brandon, huh?” Louis appeared beside her. He gave her a look. He turned his back to her and wrapped his arms around himself and rubbed his back, as if he were making out with himself. “Oh I love you so much, Brandon! Mwa mwa mwa!”

Dylan grabbed a pillow and hit him with it. “Shut up, Lou!”

“You know its true.” he winked at her.

“Jerk.” she said.

“Drama queen.” he replied.

“Dick face.”

“Unintelligent hob-knocker.”

“That's it!” Dylan grabbed her pillow again and started hitting Louis senseless with it.

Liam and Harry broke them apart. Harry picked Dylan up and made sure she didn't go running back to hit Louis.

“Hey, stop fighting.” Liam said while trying to hold Louis back.

“Yeah.” Harry agreed.

Dylan stopped struggling to free herself. “Fine... Now can you put me down?”

Harry set her down. “Now kiss and make up.” he said.

Neither Louis or Dylan moved.

“Dylan.” Juliet said. “Don't you have something to say to Louis?”

Dylan rolled her eyes. “Fine... I'm sorry.”

“I'm sorry too.” Louis said.

“NOW HUG!” Harry pushed Dylan forward and into Louis. She could feel herself blushing when she landed in Louis's arms. He put his arms around her in a hug and she did the same.

They pulled back when they heard a knock on the door. Zayn opened the door to reveal Brandon.

“Gotta go. See ya, guys.” Dylan said. She grabbed her purse and left with Brandon.

Louis stared after her. Then the door shut.

*~*~*~*~*

One Thing is on the right. And so is a picture of Alex. It's Lucy Hale! :D Comment, vote, and fan me! :D

-Zaira :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 398 33
When Emma goes on the One Direction summer tour with her best friend Lucy ,she never expected to be attacked. But when someone saves her and gives h...
24K 357 30
After Skylar Raimer goes through a horrible tragedy involving her parents' deaths she runs into the one and only Harry Styles. They hit it off from t...
18.2K 375 32
Ella and her best friend meet One Direction, and well, this is the story of how true love can get through anything. So many plot twists you'll never...
19K 206 28
(In this story they are NOT famous) Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have always been good friends. Harry is cheeky, outgoing and perverted while Lo...