Bowers Gang Imagines

By 0ReleaseThem0

Some bowers gang imagines, i take request too 🙂 I end this book. No more imagines More

Things about them
How they cuddle
Imagine requested: Belch
Imagine: Belch huggins x reader(sister of henry)
Bowers gang reacting to self harm ( reader)
Henry bowers x reader ( imagine requested )

Imagine requested

12K 227 60
By 0ReleaseThem0

You have a huge daddy kink...
And all the gang knew about it, it became an inside joke.
That was the day you finally invited the bowers gang at your house to have dinner with your parents who were happy to finally meet them.
You were eating, everything was fine, Henry and the boys were acting like perfect gentlemen.
"Daddy, can you pass me the salt, please ? "You said.
Suddenly, all the bowers gang and your actual father casually tried to pass you the salt.
Your mother fainted.
Your father was looking at you, shocked.
You started blushing hard.
"That's not what you're thinking !" You said.

EMBARRASSING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 69 11
Most anyone from chad Dylan cooper (sonny with a chance) to farkle minkus (girl meets world). There will also be a lot of Minecraft YouTubers . Also...
48.5K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
45.6K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
49.3K 428 23
Preferences and Imagines about Nicholas Hamilton, Logan Thompson, Owen Teague and Jake Sim The Bowers Gang Cast