My Thug Love Story

By Shortayyy

Chardinay Grew Up Around Guns Drugs Murder But Wasn't Into Much Of The Thuggish Gang Life Until She Met 18 Ye... More

My Thug Love Story
Chapter 2 Strong Start
Chapter 3 A Shot At Luck
Chapter 4 Feelings Attatched ?
Chapter 5 Love Or Lust
Chapter 6 ColdHearted
Chapter 7 Secrets Unleased
Chapter 8 Give Him Your All
Chapter 9 Simple Things
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 The Shaky Rock
Chapter 17 R.O.D
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Trials & Tribulations
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
....
Note!!!

Chapter 21

7.7K 198 10
By Shortayyy

DeAndre POV

( 2 weeks Later )

~ April 13 Saturday ~

We Got To Bring Na'Vayah Home . It's A Good Feeling . Already A Daddy's Girl . Her Room & Every Thing Says " Daddy's Little Thug " With pink & black cheetah prints. So Tonight I'm Going To Take Char To The Place Where We First Met and Tell her How She Gone Have To Hold It Down For About 2 to 4 years . Damn I Sit Up Here and Think About How Im going to Miss Alot Of Years Of My Daughters Life This Shit Not Easy At All .

" Goodmorning Baby Girl  . " I kissed her cheeks .

I put my finger in her little hands and she gripped them tight . She has My Eyes , Dimples , Nose Everything ! I love my Princess .

" Just know Daddy Loves You , & I Will Do Anything For You Dont Forget That "
I kissed Her And Laid Her
Down In Her Crib . I Went Back into our Room While Char Slept Peacefully , I Turned Her Over pulled Her Panties Down , And Just Ate Her
out , She Was moaning So loud & Pulling My hair and scratching me . I Need To let her know how much I appreciate her before I go down . I Slid Into Her And Just made Love To Her We Went At It For About 45 Mins . I kissed Her Passionately.

" Whatever We Go Through Promise You'll All Ways Hold It Down For Me . "

" I Promise Baby You Don't Ever Have To Worry. "

I Massaged Her back , Go get dressed I'm taking you SomeWere

( 5 Mins Later )

I Cooked her A Nice Breakfast . Sje Came Down Holding Vayah .

" Aweee Baby , You just doing great things for me Huh . Tomorrow Ima plan Something for you since you doing all this . "

little do she know I may not even be here tomororw . it's killing me inside not to tell her but I gotta make it romantic and tell her .

" Come Eat After You Eat We Gone Take Vayah To Garcia House . "

Seth POV

~ April 13 ~

So y'all know how It go Me & Dre  Finna Go Down , He may go down before me so I'ma tell Garcia Tonight I know  we not on good terms right now . It's about to hurt a lot of our family. It kills me cause we gone be gone for a while . Stuck in between two people . Garcia and Veronica . Let me shake this off man I'm with the person I want so that's what it's gone be period .

I decided to slide Veronica a text .

Me : Wassup V , I miss you man . I'm bout to go away for a long time hopefully God gives us a miracle , but as far as I'm concern me and dre ain't lookin to much sunny days we getting hit with multiple charges my baby . Keep yo head up and help me hold mines . Never for get I got love for you .

I just felt like I would feel wrong if I ain't say nun to her . Man this right here crazy B .

V❤️: Seth why , I don't understand . This to much right now . I need to see you . You can come to my spot idc , I need to see you Seth .

Me : I'm on my way .

" I'll be back " . I yelled

She didn't say anything so I'm not sure what she doing but hey .

Veronica POV

Seth is going to Jail. ? For a long time this can not be . I'm on the verge of crying , but I shed so many tears I can not cry . I heard him open up the door .

" Seth you got some explaining to do "

" I know Boog . Me and dre got into some wild stuff man . But this was like 4 years ago and it's just now catching up to us . "

" so how long they say . "

" shit they said about 5 maybe , if we get proved with all the charges they put against us we both could get bout 30 "

My head dropped to my knees .

" baby I can't just let you go like this it's hard enough seeing you with Garcia . Why are you even here , like what would Garcia say Seth .! "

" man fuck it I'm out . I'm tryna talk to you and you bringing up Garcia and shit I could of stayed there and sucked up to Garcia . I'm here for a fucking reason V ! "

" I'm not your BITCH ! remember that . I'm still hurting and you can't fix these mothafucking broken pieces ! I'm sorry that you gotta go through this but you have a full ass girlfriend I'm done beating around the bush , fucking from time to time ass games Seth if you want me to be down you gone have to show me you want me to be down . I'm not your side bitch . I guarantee you that Garcia will not wait for you them 2-5 years . I promise you that !

" looks like I ain't got nothing to look forward to . Fuck you I'm out man."

All I could do was cry , I been holding in so much anger I let it out . I'm tired of him coming back to me when they on bad terms and tell me what I wanna hear and I fall for it I'm done . I'll always love you Seth but I just can't do this right now . Then he wants to be mad at me like I'm the bad guy . Give me a break

Chardinay POV

~ Saturday April 13 ~

Bae Told me to Get Dressed I Put on My White High Waisted Shorts , Blue Crop Top , & My Red Bottoms My Hair Was Flat Ironed Down to my back , I decide to show my Belly Ring with my Tats , I just got it yesterday I got his name on me doesn't know yet I got " DeAndres Thug " With A cloud of smoke & A Gun With A Rose About it Above My Waist Line . I Finally Walked Down Stairs & His Eyes Were All on Me .

" Damn Baby You look Beautiful . ! " he said

" I Wanna Show You Something "

I pulled down my shorts and showed him my tattoo. It said Deandres Thug .

" Damn , Bae Its dope. Almost Match your name on my arm . I laughed Well lets Go Baby It's 6:30 . "

We Grabbed Vayah & Took her To Garcia & Seth's House .

20 Mins Later

" Baby Why Are We At the Court ? " I asked

" Because This Is Where We Met I Wanted To Bring You here For A Reason . Come On . "

We Walked Along A Trail With Roses & Candles . Which led Us To A Table By the Same Spot That We Met . This Was So Beautiful It's like It Was All Re-Made To A Romantic Scene . We Ate Steak , Salad , and Mashed Potatoes .

" So Baby I Been Holding Something From You so I need to tell you . Baby When I First Met You I knew You Were For Me , The Way We Connected Everything When I Made You Mine I made You mine for A Reason , You Are My Girlfriend , The Mother Of My Beautiful Daughter , My Partner in Crime . You Never Neglected Me , Even When You Diddnt Want Me In the Game , You Stayed By my Side Now It's Time To make New Chapter . Chardinay Martinez Will You Marry me ? "

He Pulled Out this Beautiful 10k gold Ring !

" YES!!!!! "

i kissed him so much he put the ring on my finger

"  But There's More . Baby Do You love Me like you Say You do ? "

" Yes Baby You know . "

" Will You hold It Down For Me ? "

" Yes Baby . "

*** Sirens ****

" Well I gotta Go do some time it's to late to try to hide they coming for me . "

" * Crying * NOOO BABY I CANT RAISE OUR BABY ON MY OWN .!

" I Got Money Saved Up Until I Come
home ."

" How long will it be baby .? "

" 2 to 5 years.. Or more .. I'm sorry "

He Grabbed My Face And Kissed me
like it was his last time .

" I Love you so much baby kiss Vayah for me ill be home soon , it's money in the safe . Just know I got your heart "

" DeAndre Lopez You Have The Right To Remain Silent ." The officer said .

I can't believe this .... It feels like a dream .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 641 18
17 year old Brianna or bri and her friends are bout that thug life. No they dont go with thigs but they thuggets . Will she fall for one of the badde...
11.7K 183 42
CAN 2 THUG FALL IN LOVE OR WILL THERE GANG PULL THEM A PART #LOYALTY
40.3K 880 15
15 year old Kennedy experiences a lot at a young age. Her parents died when she was only 8 years old. Kennedy living with her granny and grandpa in C...
310K 8.3K 55
Everyone has went through some type of struggle. 18 Year old Aniya has really been through it. But when she meets someone that she loves unconditiona...