✓ | REASONS ( jenzie. )

By zieglerfuls

━ IN WHICH JOHNNY ORLANDO REVIEWS REASONS WHY HIS BESTFRIEND DISAPPEARED! © zieglerfuls 2017 [ highest rank:... More

introduction
prologue
chapter 01 • beginning
chapter 02 • mark thomas
chapter 03 • nadia turner
chapter 04 • brandon rowland
chapter 05 • lauren orlando
chapter 07 • parents
chapter 08 • johnny orlando
aftermath 01
aftermath 02
aftermath 03
aftermath 04
aftermath 05
aftermath 06
aftermath 07
aftermath 08
aftermath 09
aftermath 10
aftermath 11
aftermath 12
aftermath 13
aftermath 14
aftermath 15
aftermath 16
aftermath 17
aftermath 18
epilogue

chapter 06 • maddie ziegler

2.2K 96 27
By zieglerfuls

pic of Maddie above ^^
I kinda forgot to include some people but then if I did it will be redundant. So if you wanted to know the people I could've included they were Annie LeBlanc and Hayden Summerall.

johnny POV:

I drop myself on my bed, lying down.

I check the time on my phone, '9:30 pm' it says.

I grab blue pj's, and still wear my white tee.

I take a shower, put my clothes on, and walk out of the bathroom.

I get in my bed, and look at my phone.

I go onto Instagram, and look for the profile 'Mackenzie Ziegler'. I look at our pictures together, reviewing our memories.

This makes me miss her even more, I could even think of the song 'Missing You'.

"I never stop missing you, baby you should know,"

I feel sad, trying to hold in tears. Until I remember something.

flashback
3 years ago...

"Catch me if you can!" she says.

"I can!" I say.

She runs round and round, until she was across me.

We would try strategies, until I finally caught her.

"See! I told you I could catch you!" I say, grabbing her from her hips, she's not facing me.

"Pfft, I let you win." she says.

"No! Just admit it, you lost!" I say.

"Fine! I lost." she says in defeat.

"Ahaha, good." I say in victory.

"Think fast!" she says as she throws a pebble at me.

"Oh yeah?" I push her onto the lake of ducks.

"Johnny! I'm so gonna kill you!" she says as she grabs my ankle, making me fall into the lake.

"Haha! Now we're even!" she says.

"Ewww," I say.

Our moms got mad at us, while Lauren and Darian wouldn't stop saying "#JENZIE!".

end of flashback

I sigh, I remember those good ol' days.

I would look at my gallery full of Kenzie photos.

I fell asleep just looking back at memories.

5:43 am

I wake up, it's 5:43.

I let out a sigh, and begin to get ready for school.

I grab a white Trasher tee, ripped black jeans, and some black and white vans.

I changed. I walked downstairs to the dining table and no one is awake.

I eat some leftover pancakes from a few days ago. I pour in some syrup, and begin eating. I groan. It tastes amazing. How in the world can pancakes taste so good?

I finish eating by 6:08, and walk to Lauren's room. I don't bother to knock.

I make a ringing sound from my phone, trying to wake her up.

"Lauren! Wake up!" I shout.

"8 more hours," she says

"Nope! It's 6:10 and we need to be in school by 6:30!" I say, acting all big brother.

"Fine," she groans

She's wearing a blue crop hoodie, black leggings and some white converse. She also braided her hair.

Our family has pretty good fashion I have to say.

Darian could've drove us today but I guess she's sleeping in.

Lauren finishes breakfast by 6:24, and that took kinda long for one pancake.

I hop in the driver's seat, and Lauren hops in shotgun.

"Big bro, after school, can we go to Anderson Café?" she asks

"Why?" I ask

"I'm not done with all the reasons, I was having a hard time after- well, me." she says

"Oh, sure. We could grab a couple of bagels."

fast forward >>

History period, the most boring of all.

I could literally fall asleep in Mr Dawson's lecture.

The bell rings, and everyone shouts "Yes!". I actually kinda feel bad for the guy, but whatever, I can't feel bad after that boring lecture about The Constitution.

"The bell doesn't dismiss you, I dismiss you." he says

"Aww," everyone says, synchronized.

"Fine! Do pages 97-128 on your workbook." he says

That's so long! Normal classes give us only like 3 pages. Clearly, this class is abnormal.

"Johnny, don't leave." he says

I say 'awww' in my head. But that's literally the first time a teacher doesn't call me 'Orlando'. Sometimes Hayden calls me 'Florida'.

"Yes, Mr Dawson?" I ask

"Well, Johnny, you're the best student in my class, and I would like to offer you something." he says

"Go on," I say

"Since you always get good grades in this class, I'd like by the end of the year you'd start teaching some 3rd graders some advanced History lessons. And when you're done, if you do a good job, the school is offering you a scholarship to Advanced University of California." he says

"Woah! As much as I want to do that, I kinda have to visit my dad back in Canada," I say

"Well, email me when you're free," he says

"Also, you're dismissed." he says

fast forward >>

I look around for Lauren. She likes to stay by the library now, she also has to. Darian tells her to wait for me by the library, and she ends up enjoying her time there.

"Hi Mrs Everleigh, is Lauren here?" I ask

Mrs Everleigh is our librarian.

"Oh, Johnny, Lauren was injured and she got rushed to the hospital." she says

"Oh no, what happened?" I ask worried.

"I believe she had a mental breakdown, damaging her brain. She's in Marshall Town's Medical Hospital right now. Your mom called in today, and she said don't go to the hospital first." she says

"Oh, but thank you for the info Mrs Everleigh." I say

Oh no, what happened to Lauren? The world is falling apart! My best friend is dead, my sister gets injured, what happens next?

As much as I want to rush to the hospital, Mom says I can't so that means I can't go to the hospital.

I go to the parking lot, and hop in the car.

I sigh. I'm so worried for Lo.

I drive to Anderson Café, and park.

I walk in and walk to the ordering counter.

"Hi, how can I help you?" she ask

"I would like two cheese bagels and two iced coffee please." I request

"Coming right up!" she says as she gives me the buzzer.

The buzzer will buzz once your order is done. They have fast service, so it'll buzz in no time.

It buzzes, and I walk to the receiving counter.

"Your total is $14.99" she says

"Keep the change," I say as I hand a $20.

I take a seat, getting my bagel and iced coffee. Lauren and I always have the same order, so I bought her her order an I'll give it to her when I drop by.

I look at the paper, it titles 'Maddie Ziegler'.

Maddie? She was one of the reasons?

The paper says-

Maddie Ziegler
Do not show my mom or Maddie, I don't want them to find out about this.
Anyways, Kenz here. You're probably wondering "Maddie? Maddie is perfect she can't be a reason." , but no, she's not perfect. No one is. But Maddie is a reason.

We keep arguing at home to the point where we start to hit eachother. Too much fighting I can't handle. I can't take it anymore, we fight a lot. But she's still my sister, the one I hate and love. But we have more hating moments rather than sisterly love moments.

I'm sad that she wasn't enough to keep me happy and alive, but I really really really can't handle our fights anymore. We fight way too much. I know it sounds like I'm repeating everything I say over and over, but really, I just want to end my life already.

We probably have 1 or 2 reasons left.

So that's the reason for Maddie, we fight too much.

end of page

I'm planning to talk to Maddie, but not exactly say that she's one of the reasons why.

I finished my bagel, but my iced coffee has not been touched.

I walk out of the café, and I hop in my car.

★彡 author's note
Hey guys! Just so you know this took me about 2 hours to write. I'm sorry if these chaps are too long and boring, but I really try to make these chapters the best. I also accidentally published this chapter when it wasn't supposed to be published, but none of y'all were early so I was kinda lucky you guys didn't see it yet.

please vote + comment ⭐️💬💛

"if you're not smiling, you're doing it wrong."
- Alex W.

P.S. this chap is over 1400 words 😂
I feel so creative 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 58 11
[fanfiction] Imagine searching for love in all of the wrong places without realizing it's just right there, in front of you. Jaemin had multiple boy...
91.2K 4.3K 19
━ IN WHICH THE PIZZA BOY DELIVERS A PIZZA TO HIS EX-LOVER! [ highest rank: #717 in fanfiction ] © zieglerfuls 2018
369K 15.1K 45
in which mackenzie ziegler gets given a to do list list that will ruin her innocence in time for college. published : 3/12/18 reached 50k :11...
111K 3.2K 54
Mackenzie Frances Ziegler, a troubled teenage girl living with her abusive father ever since her beloved mother passed away. It gets worse, as at sch...