SuperWhoMerLock: At World's E...

Par Doctor_Merthur

Ever heard of time travel? What about Parallel Universes? You have? One last question, have you ever travelle... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1: New Found Friend
Chapter 2: It's Fricken Charles Dickens!
Chapter 3: Meeting the Dashing Captain Jack Harkness
Chapter 4: Ninth's Goodbye
Chapter 5: New, New Doctor
Chapter 6: Adventure with Mom and Dad
Chapter 7: Half of the Truth Revealed
Chapter 8: Goodbye, Rose Tyler. Hello, Donna Noble
Chapter 9: Moving on With Life: The New Companion and an Angel Test
Chapter 10: Goodbye, Emily. Hello, Tragedy
Chapter 11: Hello, Watson and Holmes
Chapter 12: Adventure with Holmes and Watson
Chapter 13: Angels Take The Timelords: A Deal to Save a Life
Chapter 15: Reality
Chapter 16: First Hunt
Chapter 17: Crumbs of the Past
Chapter 18: Timelord Assest
Chapter 19: Family Matters
Chapter 20: Awakening
Chapter 21: Matters of the Family
Chapter 22: Rewriting Time
Chapter 23: Anxiety
Chapter 24: Seven Deadly Sin
Chapter 25: Fires of Love
Chapter 26: Trick o' Lessons
Chapter 27: Say Goodbye, Little Girl
Chapter 28: Years Passed By So Quickly, It's Insane

Chapter 14: Falling Timelord: Goodbye Holmes and Watson, Hello Winchesters

33 0 0
Par Doctor_Merthur

Emily

My hurt got broken by mister sociopath here. We had something then Irene Adler came and everything went poof. He hated me when I said we could't go back in time to save here because Dad said it was already a fixed point in history. Irene Adler had to die. He's been acting coldly towards me ever since and it was worst now that he hasn't gotten a job in two weeks.

I ended up sleeping on the couch since Sherlock kicked me out of his room. I... I want to hate him, but for some unknown reason I can't. I sighed rubbing my face in front of the bathroom mirror. Having such things in my life is so stressful. It's not even helping that Mycroft visits often to check up on me. Sherlock was on the couch with his robe on and a gun. I'm so nervous since he might actually want to shoot me.

My phone started to ring. "Hello?" I answered quickly. "Is this Miss Emily, The famous private detective?" The man on the other line asked.

"Yes, that would be me. Do you want something, sir?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror again and fixed my hair. "We would want to hire you for your experties. Would you please meet us on the rooftop of Saint Bart's Hosiptal?" The man asked. "Of course, sir." I replied putting lip balm on. I was never really the lipstick type. "Very well, We'll see you in an hour." He said ending the call. I smiled and kept my phone. I put my lip balm in my pocket and turned around to see Sherlock was still in the same boring state. "I'm going out. I have a case." I said about to get my coat, but he caught my arm and pulled me back in the flat. I rolled my eyes and looked at him annoyed. He always did this whenever I received a case for the past week and a half.

"Man or woman?" He asked still not letting go of my wrist. "Man, can I please go now? I'm gonna be late." I asked looking up to see he was just inches away from me. When did that happen? "Don't go. It could be a trap." He said in his normal husky voice. "Yeah well, it's still a job and I'm taking it." I replied taking a step back, but he followed me.

"Don't go." He ordered pulling my wrist. I tried pulling away from his grip. "Why do you care?" I asked harsher than I intended. He didn't budge though. Cold man. "Because you mean something to me." He replied kissing my nose. I had wide eyes and backed away from him to get trapped between him and the fireplace. "I-I have to go." I whispered taking in deep breathes. "You still fancy me." He stated. "No, I don't. I don't fancy anybody." I replied feeling my breathe hitch as I felt his breahte touching my cheek. "You can't lie to me, Emily." Sherlock whispered staring at my lips. I blinked nervously. He leaned a little bit more so our lips were inches away. "Please, don't go." He pleaded. I had wide eyes. The great Sherlock Holmes just begged. I chuckled. "Can you say that again?" I asked smiling. "I'm not saying it again." He replied smiling. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to lean in. I leaned in and we kissed. It was a soft kiss at first, but it turned fiercer as we kissed longer.

We were still human so we had to pull away taking in breathes then we kissed again. We walked towards the couch and he pushed us on it. Me lying on top of him. He dominated the kiss and he got my coat off me. "Get a room!" John yelled. We pulled away almost instantly and I stood up. "Fix yourself, Emily. You can't go to your job like that." John commented smirking at me. "S-Shut up." I whispered walking towards the mirror and fixed my hair again. I noticed a hickey was left on my right shoulder. I had wide eyes and immediately took my coat from the floor and wore it, but Sherlock stopped me and gave the hickey a kiss. I bit my lip to supress a moan. "I need to get to work." I whispered trying to get him off me. He hugged me tighter and pulled me in for one last kiss before pulling away and putting my coat on. I smiled and and walked towards his table. "A phone call away." I said giving him one last kiss and leaving. "See you later, John!" I hollered running down the stairs and riding my motor to Saint Bart's Hospital.

I ran up to the rooftop to see a familiar looking man. I had wide eyes. "Ah, Miss Emily. It's nice to finally meet you." He said standing up. "M-Mr. Saxson!" I exclaimed blinking a few times. "Please. Sit down with me." He said smiling and patting the space beside him. I walked towards him and sat beside him. This building was so tall it could probably make you fly. "Emily, Emily, Emily. The Doctor's Daughter." He stated playing with a strand of my hair. I frowned moving away from me. "Ah, Ah, Ah. Not so fast, Emily." Jim said pointing a gun beside my left temple. "You're the Master." I said gasping. "Oh, you've figured it out. I underestimated you. Remember that deal with Jim?" He asked smirking.

I gasped covering my mouth as I almost fell down, but the Master stopped me. "I'm going to make you that deal now. Call your Father and your boyfriend to come here. I'm sure they'll want to see you fly." Saxon said smirking. "And why would I do that?" I asked frowning at him. "Well, if you don't you won't be able to go back to your real world." Jim replied smirking.

"What?" I asked giving him a glare. "Oh, you know what I mean. You're from a world Parallel to this. Every time you die here, you go back to the real world even for just a few second of days. We want you to go back. You're our only hope of stopping him." He replied smirking. "Who is this, him?" I asked frowning. "You'll know soon enough. Now, when you get to your real world. You need to order Castiel to get your laptop from your safe." He replied smiling. I had wide eyes and gasped.

"You didn't! Both of you!" I scolded frowning and getting off the ledge. They smiled sadly. "Emily, we had too. Castiel wouldn't believe us." Saxson replied smiling. "What happens when I fall?" I asked nervously. "You go back to them for a day or two maybe more, but your body here ends up somewhere else. Ems, we have to get you out of here before he finds you." Jim replied patting my head. "Just tell me who this him is." I ordered frowning. "Charles Agustus Magnussen." They replied in unison. I had wide eyes. "The head of all those scaring companies!?" I asked gulping.

"Yes, him. Leader of the Dalek's Cybermen, Weeping Angels, he has control over Torchwood as well. Emily, he's planning world domination on both worlds. You and Arthur are the only one who can stop him." Saxson replied sadly. "You need to go now." Jim stated sadly. I got my phone out. "I know it's inevitable for my Dad and Sherlock to go through both of you, just go easy on them, okay?" I asked smiling. "We'll do. Call them know. Time is of the essence." Moriaty said kissing my forehead. I called Sherlock and Dad.

"Hello?" They asked in unison. "Dad, Sherlock. Please come to Saint Bart's Hospital." I said shakily. "Emily, what's wrong?" Dad asked frowning. "Dad, just come here." I replied taking in a deep breathes to make it sound believable. Jim and Saxson gave me a reassuring pat on the back. "Alright, be there in a minute." He replied ending the call. "Is John with you?' I asked Sherlock. "You're on speaker." John replied worried. I looked at Moriaty and Saxson to see them nod. "P-Please go with Sherlock and come here to Saint Bart's Hospital." I begged. "We'll be right there." John said probably standing up. There was shuffling in the background. I looked back to see Moriaty and Saxson looking so worried.

"Is it gonna hurt?" I asked gulping. "Emily, we better not discuss this." Saxson replied as I nodded. I sighed nodding. "Are you still on speaker?" I asked taking in more deep breathes. "No, Emily, what is it?" He asked worried.

I chuckled. "Is that concern I'm hearing?" I teased. "Emily, this is serious. What's wrong?" He asked seriously. "I don't have much time, but please take care of John." I replied looking back to see them smirking at me. Shut up. I mouthed. "Emily, wh-" I cut him off seeing their cabbies pull over. "Dad's calling." I stated "I see him, I'll end the call. You'll be in speaker." He replied ending it as I saw them meet up. "Emily, where are you?" Dad asked yelling. "Dad, just stay where you are. You too, Sherlock and John." I ordered wiping my tears away. "Emily, just tell us where you are." Sherlock said worried. "I'm coming in." Dad said walking towards the Hospital. "Dad don't! Just... all of you look up." I ordered sniffing. They all did with wide eyes. "Emily, please don't tell me what I think you're doing." Dad pleaded. "Dad, I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise to you. I love you all dearly, but it's time for me to go again." I said smiling at them.

"Emily, please do-" I cut Dad off. "Goodbye. Dad, go with Martha and find Donna. John, watch over Sherlock." I said ending the call and keeping in my pocket. "One last thing before you fall." Saxson stated. I just looked down. "Arthur's death wasn't an accident." He said dropping a usb in one of my pockets. "You'll see that when you wake up in the other side. Jump now we don't have much time." Moriaty ordered. I nodded and took in a deep breathe then jumped. I would have felt like a bird if I weren't looking down.

As I hit the cold ground everything went blurry and I could feel every memory I had was being tucked away by something. My head feels like it's been hit by a horse and my body was broken beyond imagine. "Excuse me! Let me through! I'm a Doctor!" Dad screamed pushing the humans away and turning me around ever so gently. "Emily, please. I don't want to lose you again." He whispered kissing my forehead. I looked up to see Sherlock having tears fall down his face, John doing same thing, and Castiel suddenly appeared just watching me as if he knew this would happen. I could feel my body fading. Everything was turning black.

There was a honk of a horn and a slight bump on my right arm. "Son of a bitch!" Was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

Dean

"Son of a bitch!" I yelled stepping on the breaks. Sam woke up and frowned at me. "What the hell, dude?" He asked glaring at me. I ignored him and walked towards the body in front of the car to see and bloody girl with a trench coat on. "Sam! Get your ass out here and tell me you see this." I hollered turning the girl's body gently to see her bleeding out and bang on her head. "Sammy!" I yelled. He came out of the car and carried the girl gently to the back seat. "We need to bring her in a hospital, Dean. Her heart beat is weakening." Sam ordered looking worried. I broke some speed limits and carried the girl to the ER. "What happened to her?" The nurse asked as I laid her on a bed. "She was bumped with a car by a crazy-ass man." I replied lying. "Don't worry, sir. She'll be alright." He said closing the curtain. I sighed and sat beside Sam. "We have to stay and wait for her to wake up." Sam said handing me a cup of coffee. "Thanks." I thanked him drinking from the cup.

A doctor finally came out of the ER. "Excuse me, but are you the family of the girl that got bumped by a car?" He asked smiling. "Yes, how is she?" I asked worriedly. "She looks fine. You'll be able to see her in an hour or so." The Doctor replied smiling. We waited another hour and the Doctor finally let us see her. She was talking to some guy nurse and he was obviously flirting with her. My big brother instincts came in and I barged into the door. "Who the hell are you?" I asked raising a brow. Sam had wide eyes and came in as well. "I'm her nu-" I cut him off. "Get out." I ordered glaring at him. He went out immediatly. "Thank God you came in. I didn't know what to do." She said smiling. "Wait, you wanted that guy out?" Sam asked confused. "Yes, those smiles were fake. I didn't like the guy at all. Besides, I'm way older than him by years." She replied smiling.

"Wait, I'm sorry. I'm Emily and you guys are?" She asked smiling. "My name is Dean and this is my brother, Sam." I replied smiling. "You didn't have to do that. I know the difference between brothers and lovers when I see them." She stated smiling. "So what brings you two to my room?" She asked smiling. "Not to be rude or anything. Just curious." She continued. "Well, you see. My brother here thinks he hit you with his car and decided to stay." Sam replied. "Thank you for telling me the truth. You know, assessing by your looks, Sam here was sorta forced into your line of work. I'm thinking it's not ordinary. And Dean, get someone to give you new clothes, look at you, but you look quite handsome in those clothes.." She stated smiling. I blinked a few times and turned to Sam and saw he had same reaction as me.

"Can we keep her?" Sam asked smiling. "Of course. Who can resist a girl like her." I replied smiling. Her smile lit up. Sam took her hand in his. "You can bring her home after two hours. She seems to be fully recovered." The Doctor said smiling. "Thank you, Doctor." Sam said smiling at Emily. The Doctor left and I sat beside Emily. "So where are you from?" I asked smiling. "I don't know really. My past is a bit of a blur, but I'd be happy to talk about you guys." She replied smiling.

Remember this day because this was the day that Dean Winchester didn't get attrachted to one girl on the road.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

8.8K 486 28
"𝙇𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝟲𝟳 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙫𝙮 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙡𝙖, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩. 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮...
146 0 16
After satellite 5 everything changes, because we decided to rewrite season 2 onwards after a random conversation about the timeless children which re...
59.5K 2.7K 27
I am The Bad Wolf, and I will never forgive the Doctor for making me this way... I don't know how it happened, but I do know that the Doctor...
84.5K 2.9K 48
Mary Perdita didn't know a thing about herself. That's not just seem deep metaphorical phrase, she really didn't. Mary Perdita is just a name that sh...