Is It Wrong? (Larina)

By larinaxbaby

Larina Fanfiction that takes place in high school More

#ONE
#TWO
#THREE
#FOUR
#FIVE
#SIX
A/N 2

AUTHOR NOTE

258 5 1
By larinaxbaby

It took me so long to update and I'm sorry.
Also the 4th chapter took me so long to write because I wanted it to be perfect.
I have lots of ideas for this story so I'm not gonna leave it, I'll update whenever I can.
I am already thinking of two finales, if I don't use one of them I'll write another story with that idea.
Please comment, I really wanna know your opinion, and if you see a typo please comment it so I will fix it.
Thank you so much for reading my story, it means a lot to me and it's good to know I'm not the only one who ships these two.
If you wanna follow me on Instagram I have a fan account for Lana and Marina it's called @larinaxbaby.
Bye♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
194K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...