Lost and found ( boyxboy, Wer...

By Miekehogeboom

(Book 1) The 12 year old Knightly Silverstone who had been adored by his parents throughout his whole life fe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1. A good life.
Chapter 2. Rude awakening
Chapter 3. Do or die situation
Chapter 4. The fight to survive
Chapter 5. Losing faith.
Chapter 6. A fateful meeting
Chapter 7. Abandoned
Chapter 8. A new beginning
Chapter 9. A new school year
Chapter 10. I'm back.
Chapter 11. Because we're friends.
Chapter. 12 Underestimated
Chapter 13. Unknown feeling
Chapter 14. The talk
Chapter 15. Is this love that i'm feeling?
Chapter 16. Is this love that i'm feeling? Part 2
Chapter 17. Regrets
Chapter 18. A sweet kiss.
Chapter 19. Confused
Chapter 20. I want to see Micah.
Chapter 21. Connor's birthday
Chapter 22. He knows
Chapter 23. He hates me.
Chapter 24. Mates
chapter 25. It's going to be alright.
Chapter 26. The confession
Chapter 27. Difficult roads ahead
Chapter 28. A powerful mate
Chapter 29 A powerful mate part 2
Chapter 30. Nightmares
Chapter 31. Love life
Chapter 32. Betrayal
Chapter 33 Broken hearts
Chapter 34. Lost love
Chapter 35. Lost love part 2
Chapter 36 Lost love part 3
Chapter 37 Determination
Chapter. 38 The gathering
Chapter 39. Mistakes
Chapter 40. A warrior's strength.
Chapter 41. A mates mark
Chapter 42. Being strong
Chapter 43. Feeling lost
Chapter 44. Familiar faces
Chapter 45. Disappointments
Chapter 46. Out of control
Chapter. 47 Knightly's wrath
Chapter 48. Micah's resolve
Chapter 49. The aftermath
Chapter 50. Wrong decisions
Chapter 51 Powerful words. Part one
Chapter 52. Powerful words. Part two
Chapter 54. The Silverstone pack.
Chapter 55. Trust
Chapter 56. You can rely on me.
Chapter 57. Lost in my pain.
Chapter 58. Lost in my one sided love.
Chapter 59. The determination to break the curse.
Chapter 60. Death warrant.
Chapter 61. A troubled past.
Chapter 62. Micah's mission
Chapter 63. In despair
Chapter 64. Exposed
Chapter 65. Obstacles
Chapter 66. Calm before the storm
Chapter 67. Loose ends
Chapter 68. A war cry
Chapter 69. He who messes with us dies.
Chapter 70. No mercy
Chapter 71. The proposal
Chapter 72. The announcement
Chapter 73. Proof of power
Chapter 74. Epilogue

Chapter 53. Meant to be together

7.5K 411 85
By Miekehogeboom

Jeremy's P.O.V

When i heard Micah say that Mattew was hurt i couldn't breathe but i had to stay strong in front of my king. I was dreading at that moment that i didn't listen to my wolf and marked Mattew as he told me to. If i had marked him i would have surely felt his pain when he got hurt.

It was now too late to think about that i thought to myself and walked up to Knightly when Micah said "Let's go Jeremy". I was now determined to make Mattew mine no matter what. I knew exactly what Knightly meant when he said "Return stronger Jeremy". It meant that Mattew and i both needed each other to become stronger. I knew exactly what to do to achieve that goal and wasn't going to waste any time anymore.

If Mattew had mated with me we wouldn't be in this position right now and i was going to make sure that he understood that. Micah casted a spell and we landed in front of a door of a room. When i looked around i realized that we were standing in a hallway.

Micah suddenly put his hands on my shoulders and said "Listen to me now carefully Jeremy. Were at the headquarters right now and Mattew is inside this room. This is his room and is soundproof so now one will hear what's going on inside".

My eyes widened when i heard that and asked Micah hastily "What do you want me to do to Mattew, Micah?" Micah couldn't help to chuckle hearing my reaction and said "The only thing i want you to do for my brother is to be there for him Jeremy nothing more. The demons cursed my brother in law and because my sister is pregnant now just like me she can't handle the stress. She would surely have to help my brother in law to beat the curse and Mattew understood that"

"And because Mattew didn't want to burden my pregnant sister he took the curse over from my brother in law. My sister is expecting her baby girl any day now and Mattew didn't want her to get hurt. Mattew has always been like that because he's a kind brother. He thinks about us first then about himself".

I was proud to hear good things about my mate and asked Micah "What kind of curse is it that he needs me to beat it?" Micah put his head down and said "It's a curse that eats your soul away. Mattew is now fighting to stay alive. I'm certain that having you near him will give him strength to beat the curse".

I puffed out my chest and said "I will do anything to keep my mate alive Micah. Tell me what i can do to ease his pain". Micah smiled at me and said "It's not a pretty sight in there Jeremy. I made sure that you have food and water for both of you. I even put extra clothes and towels in the bathroom for you two in case you need it. The only thing you have to do is to hold him tightly and make him understand that you complete him".

Hearing that i nodded with my head at Micah and said "I understand Micah". Micah shook his head at me and said "No Jeremy. It's not going to be as easy as you think. He might bite you or even try to kill you but it's all because of the curse. Promise me that you won't lose your fate in him".

I stepped forward and looked in Micah's eyes. I then put my hand on his shoulder and said "I promise you that i won't reject him no matter what he does to me Micah because his my soul mate". Micah smiled at me and opened the door for me. The room was dark and only a few rays of sunshine could be seen from the curtains.

Micah closed the door behind me and when i took a closer look at the bed i saw Mattew laying on it. He was looking at the curtains and breathing heavily. The moment i took a step in his direction he immediately jumped off the bed and grabbed me by my throat.

He looked at me in so much hatred that i whimpered but my wolf Azrael immediately calmed me down by saying "His not in his right mind Jeremy don't forget what Micah said". "Your right Azrael. He needs us right now" i said to Azrael and looked Mattew straight in his eyes but before i could say anything to Mattew he started screaming in pain while clutching his chest.

He let me fall on the floor and knelt down from the pain. He started breathing heavily again and tried to pull himself together but was failing at it. I quickly moved closer to him to hug him tightly but Mattew tried to break free from my hug and then pushed me roughly away from him.

He slowly stood up and walked up to the bed but before he could reach the bed he fell badly on the floor. It broke my heart seeing him like that and i couldn't stop the tears falling from my eyes but i quickly gathered myself and thought to myself no i have to stay strong for him.

I quickly stood up and ran to Mattew who was now struggling to climb on to the bed. I threw my arm around his middle and said "Please let me help you up my heart and soul". Mattew looked at me angrily and said "I can do this myself i don't need you". I gave Mattew a kiss on his temple and said "I know my strength i know but just let me be with you. I'm doing this for myself".

Hearing that Mattew huffed at me and said "Then don't bother me". He laid down on the bed again and turned around to face the window again. I took that as a chance to take off my suit and to change in to something more comfortable. I smiled when i saw that Micah had put some t shirts and sweatpants that were my size on a chair in the corner.

I put on a white t shirt with a grey sweatpants and was just about to walk up to Mattew when i saw him sit up in pain while he was coughing. He had trouble breathing and i grabbed quickly a glass of water. 

I ran with the glass of water and sat next to Mattew on the bed. I started rubbing his back to ease his pain while i still had the glass of water in my hand. When Mattew saw the glass of water he grabbed the glass out of my hand and gulped it down. The moment he was done drinking the glass fell out of his hand and he screamed in pain again. Mattew couldn't take the pain anymore and clutched my t shirt.

He started panting and i could feel that he wanted to throw up. I stood up and wanted to carry Mattew to the bathroom but he conjured his sword and pointed it at my throat. "Never" he stuttered and tried to crawl out of the bed. He stumbled to the bathroom but before he could reach the toilet bowl he started throwing up.

Mattew then collapsed on the bathroom floor and seeing him like that i asked myself in anger why is he so stubborn. I walked up to Mattew and helped him up. I then sat him down on the edge of the bathtub and cupped his face in anger.

I forced him to look in my eyes and said "Listen to me Mattew i'm not here for my pleasure but to help you. I tried to be patient with you but this is enough. If you just rely on me a little bit more then you can beat this curse easily. You're my mate the bearer of half of my soul so it's my duty to help you when i can. I'm not doing this because i love you but because i can't deny this mate bond. It was the moon goddess's wish that we should be mated to each other and not mine. We can't change that fact because were meant to be together it's our fate".

Mattew frowned at me and asked me "You don't love me Jeremy?" I smiled at Mattew and said "We can learn to love each other together my strenght. That's why it's called mate bond. You have to learn to create a bond so strong with your mate that it can withstand anything even a curse like this".

Mattew nodded with his head at me and casted a spell to clean up where he threw up. He then looked at me and said "Now help me shower". I smiled at Mattew and helped him take off his clothes then opened the showerhead for him. When Mattew started showering i walked in to the room again and picked out some easy to wear clothes for Mattew and a towel to dry himself off.

My eyes automatically fell on Mattew's well-toned body when i walked in to bathroom again with the clothes. I could again clearly see why he got everyone's attention so easily. It looked like we both had the same size body because of our difficult training regiments.

Mattew turned off the shower when he was done and reached his hand out for the towel. I gave him the towel and asked him "Do you want to eat something before you go to bed Mattew?" Mattew looked up at me while drying himself off and said "No, i just want to sleep. This curse is draining all my energy and that's the reason why i'm getting weaker".

I nodded with my head at him and gave him the boxer brief that Micah left behind for him to wear. I smiled at Mattew when i realized that he wasn't ashamed to be naked in front of me. When Mattew was done wearing his clothes he walked straight to the bed and said "I noticed that since you came the pain became a little bit less but it might get worse as the night progresses so be prepared".

I climbed in bed with Mattew and said "Yes my strength". Mattew huffed in response at me and closed his eyes. I gazed at my gorgeous mate and asked myself what could have happened for Mattew to hate the whole werewolf race so much. I never even dreamed of having a male mate so i didn't know how to help Mattew because he has the same strength as me but there is no point in denying that we do need each other to stay strong. 

While looking at the ceiling i realized that i didn't mind link my parents to tell them that i would be away from the pack and my work for a while and was just about to mind link them to tell them what had happened when Mattew suddenly climbed on top of me. He started growling at me and pinned me down so i couldn't move.

When i looked in his eyes i saw that they were red instead of green and he wasn't acting like himself. Mattew grabbed me by collar and bit me hard on my neck. I could feel him licking my blood and i tried to pull him away from me. Why do i have to have such a strong mate i asked myself when i couldn't get him off me.

I bit Mattew back on his neck in anger and heard Mattew whimper. He immediately let me go and tried to attack me but i grabbed both his hands and threw him on the bed. I climbed on top of him to calm him down but Mattew started shaking in anger. I could feel the curse emitting from Mattew's body and pinned Mattew down with all my strength.

Mattew still didn't calm down and the thought of kissing him suddenly came up in my mind. I straddled Mattew then cupped his face and kissed him deeply. Mattew calmed down completely and kissed me back. I couldn't stop myself anymore and took of his t shirt. I eyed his amazing torso and started placing kisses on his chest.

Mattew moaned and that encouraged me to take it a little further. I took off his sweatpants and placed a kiss on top of his dick. Mattew ran his fingers through my hair to tell me what he wanted. I understood him immediately and pulled his boxer brief down. His dick was already hard and was begging for attention. 

I put Mattew's dick in my mouth and started sucking on it. Mattew started to moan loudly and said "I don't want to cum like this". I looked up at him to ask him what he meant but before i could say anything Mattew pushed me down and said "My turn".

He grinned at me and before i knew it i was laying naked under him. My eyes widened in shock when i realized what he was about to do and tried to stop him but Mattew quickly took my dick in his mouth and started sucking hard on it. When he realized my dick was rock hard he climbed on top of me and said "I'll make you cum don't worry".

I looked in surprise at him when i saw him finger himself. I couldn't take it anymore and started placing kisses on him wherever i could. I knew that Mattew wasn't in his right mind at the moment but i wasn't either. My wolf was urging me to mate with Mattew because he was afraid that we might never get another chance like this.

Mattew suddenly pushed my dick in his entrance and moaned. Seeing him like that i asked myself has Mattew done things like this before because it looked like he was experienced. Mattew started riding me and i lost my mind. I pushed Mattew on the bed and started moving in and out of him.

After a while i suddenly heard Mattew say "I'm ejaculating Jeremy" and the moment i heard him say that i bit him on his neck again. Mattew groaned and bit me back on my neck in anger. I stayed like that for a few minutes and thought to myself we're finally mated. Even if we didn't do it because we loved each other but there was no doubt now that we were finally complete and stronger.

We can learn to love each other later because our priority should be the upcoming war right now. I suddenly heard Mattew breathing softly and realized that he was already asleep. I carefully climbed off him and walked to the bathroom to get a wet towel to clean him up. When i was done i put him in his boxer brief again and wore my own clothes.

I then climbed in bed again and fell asleep next Mattew. When i woke up again i realized that it was already morning and Mattew was snuggling next to me. I gave him a kiss on his head and Mattew immediately woke up. The moment he saw me next to him he jumped off the bed and casted a spell to change in to his angel form.

I chuckled seeing his reaction and said "You should really calm down Mattew because we're mates now". Mattew's eyes widened in shock and he ran in to the bathroom to look at his mark. I heard him scream "No" and walked in to the bathroom to look at my own mark.

I was proud to see my beautiful mark and smiled at Mattew because our marks were the same. There was a pitch black wolf with wings of an angel sitting on the ground looking at the moon. The wolf which represented me looked fierce and ready to fight anyone. You could clearly see that he was an high ranking wolf.

When i took  a closer look at Mattew's mark i realized that there were two flowers in the ground next to the wolf and was just about to ask Mattew what that meant when i heard him ask "How did this happen Jeremy?" I sighed and crossed my arms then answered him with "You suddenly climbed on top of me last night and bit me on my neck. One thing lead to another and we're mates now".

Mattew put his head down and said "I'm sorry Jeremy because i never meant for this to happen. It was an effect of the curse and i probably made you do something you didn't want". Hearing that i walked up to Mattew and pulled him closer to me. I gave him a kiss on his forehead and said "We might not be mated through our heart's yet Mattew but i really like to try to get to know you and don't worry about last night because it was something we both needed. You needed it to beat the curse and i needed it to get stronger".

Mattew nodded with his head at me and turned around to look at his mark again. I then gathered up the courage to ask him "Was that your first time last night Mattew?" Mattew turned around and looked at me puzzled. He then looked in my eyes and said "Yes and why are you asking me that?"

My heart skipped a beat when i realized how sincere he was being and i thought to myself how lucky am i to have the powerful Mattew Lockwood as my mate and to hear him moan under me. I could feel Mattew's anger rising and to avoid an outburst i quickly said "Because you were being very straightforward about what you wanted me to do to you last night".

Mattew shook his head at me and walked up to me. He patted me on my left cheek and said "Of course i would be straightforward my mate because i'm a man that knows what he wants so be prepared". My eyes widened in shock but before i could say anything back Mattew said while walking out of the bathroom "Take a shower and get dressed it's not good for you to be away from the pack for so long".

I knew that he was right and walked in to the room again to grab a towel. I saw Mattew going through some clothes in his wardrobe and walked in to the bathroom again to take a shower. When i was done with my shower i wrapped a towel around my middle and walked in to the room again.

Mattew was sitting on the bed while going through some papers and when he saw me he said "I picked out one of my suit, shirt and tie for you. I thought that you might not want to wear the same clothes as you wore yesterday and put out a new boxer brief for you too".

I let my towel fall on the floor and said "Thank you my mate". Mattew looked up at me and eyed my body but didn't say anything. He then continued looking through his papers and when i was done wearing the clothes he put out for me i realized that the they fitted me like a glove. It's nice to have the same size as you're mate i thought to myself while looking in the mirror.

When Mattew realized i was done he walked up to me and said "I have to go see Micah now Jeremy. I will cast a spell to take you to Knightly's office. It looks like he needs you for a meeting with the pack tonight ". I nodded with my head at him and pulled him in for a hug. I then kissed him softly on his lips and said "See you later my strength".

Mattew smiled at me and casted a spell to take me to the pack. While disappearing i asked myself when will i see Mattew again?

Hi guys, i hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 70.1K 56
The helpless, naive, always being bullied, Kieran Lars Lockwood has been alone ever since his parents died. The sad truth is, his parents died when h...
1M 38.2K 51
Hands, touch. That's all I felt. Everywhere. A burning sensation was all I could focus on, it was overwhelming. But I didn't want it to stop. I don'...
93.4K 4K 17
WARNING!!!! 🚧 🚧 ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ READ THE TAGS AS THEY ARE THE ONLY WARNING YOU'LL GET!!!! ________________________________________________________________...
Broken By Levi

Werewolf

631K 22.1K 24
||Book One of The Broken Wolves Trilogy|| Leo Williams was a 16 year old boy that had a normal life, for a werewolf anyway, up until his mom died. Af...