"My sister's boyfriend"||(J.J...

De JEON_ISABEL

"Y/n i really love you please let me be with you" "But you are my sister's boyfriend..." Y/n is a normal tee... Mai multe

"Prologue"
"Characters"
Episode 1: "First Day"

Episode 2: "Fuckboi"

380 6 2
De JEON_ISABEL

( Do not play the music yet..>◇<)

"Oh him"

"He's name is JEON JUNGKOOK"

"He's like the most popular and rich one of them. People say he's good in everything. Hes smart, handsome, captain of the basketball team basically he is always on top in everything. " she said taking a big bite of her apple.

I kept lisening to her.

"But hes also the biggest playboy in the group. He dates girls and when he gets bored of them he just dumps them like trash. Sometimes a think how can someone be that heartless you know."- she said while munching her apple.

"Well thats rude."- i scoffed.

"Yeah i know right. I've also heard his longest relationship with a girl was only one month." -she throws her apple away.

"Well thats what a call a Fuckboi"- i said, glancing at him with disgust.

"Yeah kind of."- she chukled.

And how come do you know all of this information??- i said with a raised brow.

"I have my contacts."- she wink at me.

I laughed.

*RIINNNG*

So me and Eunmi got up from the betch and hurry to go to class. We were walking to are current classroom until we heard the crazy fangirls screaming AGAIN. I rolled my eyes at the fact that they were screaming because of those fuckbois.

*At the classroom*

"  Waaaaaa this classroom is so big!"- Eunmi exclaimed happily.

"Yeah"- i smiled.

"Lets go and find our seats"- i said while looking for two seats.

I saw to empty seats in the back line of the classroom.

"Heyy Eunmi, theres two seats in there"- i pointed the place where the seats where.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
( ok know i recomed to play the youtube music, gonna thank me later..xD♡)

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I was walking with Taehyung and Jimin around the school. We were talking about stuff and joking around ignoring all the fan girls screaming and saying comments. We where use to it.

"YOOOOW! Im so exited. Today is the first they of school which means new goodie hot girls are gonna be around"- Jimin said while making a pervert face 7u7.

"Yeah Dude and let me tell you i saw some girls that are so freaking HOT and THICK"- Taehyung said while licking  his lips.

Suddenly Taehyung and Jimin turned around looking at me.

"What?"-i spoke.

"What do you think about it kookie?"-Jimin asked with a smirk on his face.

"Well theres really cute hot girls around u know BUT i've already have a catch"- i smirked.

Amm Lucy?

No..

Sana?

No..

Rose?

No..

Sunmi?

No..

Lai-

"아니요(Aniyo)!!!! SHUT UP AND LET ME F*CKING FINISH!"- i yelled to Taehyung while Jimin was laughing at the scene.

"Damn sorry, and also watch that mouth, you know im your hyung aishh "- Taehyung spoke madly.

*I rolled my eyes while Jimin laughed*

"Well as I was saying, my new catch is the one and only Jong Sumi"- i said proudly.

"HOLY SH*T!!"- Jimin exclaimed while Taehyung just stood quite.

*I laughed*

"Good catch right their kookie, i see going for the noonas huh"- Jimin said.

*I smirked*

"Kookie your really lucky you know. She is the Collage Queenka like basically she's perfect and not most guys can have her. How?"- Jimin asked.

"Im Jeon Jungkook hyung, nothing is imposible to me. I always get what i want"- i smirked.

"AWWWWWW OUR BABY IS GROWING UP TAEHYUNG ."- Jimin said to Taehyung and Taehyung laughed.

"SHUT UP HYUNG! Im not a baby anymore im 20 if you didn't know. Im a grown Man."- i said pissed.

"PFF Yeah right, look who's talking...the one that still sleeps with Iron Man sucks on"- Jimin said with smirked.

"YAAAH! Shut up shorty."

"What did you just said?."

"Shorty."

"Say that again one more time and a swear to god you are never gonna eat a rice bowl again.."

"S-H-O-R-T-Y"

..............

"COME HERE YOU SPOILED RAT CHILD!!"- Jimin screamed ready to slap my neck.

"YAAAHHH HYUNG COME DOWN!"- Taehyung stopped Jimin from hitting me.

I was just smirking at him because I knew that I was stronger than him in everyway possible, so their was no way that Jimin could hit me. Also i have pretty good fast reflexes. (A/N: Damn Jungkook that self-esteen BOIII COME DOWN AND RESPECT THE ONES WHO RAISED U...xD).

"NO LET ME GO TAE, I WANNA CRUSH THAT SPOILED  SMIRKY RAT SKULL!!!"- Jimim screamed furiously while trying to realised himself from Taehyung strong grip.

"Hyung COME DOWN. We know you don't like it when we call you by... THAT WORD, but the truth is you started first."-Taehyung statent the truh to Jimin while I just smirked.

Jimin suddenly stop knowing that what Taehyung said was actually truth. Taehyung loosed his grip making sure that Jimin was calm down.

"Your a dead rat next time."- Jimin glared at me and walked away not saying a word.

"GREAT NOW JIMIN IS MAD."- Taehyung glared at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that??"- I said pissed.

Jungkook YOU KNOW HOW  MAD  JIMIN GETS WHEN SOMEONE CALLS HIM SHORTY!!- Taehyung madly said.

" C'mon hyung calm down. You know he's started all of this and besides just give it sometime, you know he can't stay mad for a long time."- i  simply said.

Taehyung sighed.

I was about to walk away when suddenly Taehyung pulled me back by my shoulder. I gave him a What? look signalling him to ask me the question.

Those Sumi was on your list right?- Taehyung asked me with a serious expression.

"Yeap."- i said.

"What are your intentions with her?"- Taehyung asked even more serious this time.

"Hyung why are you so serious and curious about Sumi and I now? Do you like her or something??"- i asked him raising my brow.

"No... its just... that well....Jungkook she looks like a good happy person, don't ruin her like the other girls you have played and  sleeped with.... and also im worried about y-"- I didn't let him finish.

"Hyung come down why so paranoid about it?? Im fine. Also you see Sumi all innocent and shit but let me tell you she's a fisty and pervert one."- i smirked.

Taehyung sighed knowing that Jungkook will not listen.

"Well Hyung see you later im 15 minutes late to class."- i said walking away.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Y/N POV:

[Lunch Time]

"First period of classes DONEEE!"- Eunmi said.

"Yeah"- i smiled.

"Y/n haven't you seen your sister around???"- Eunmi asked.

"No, and I don't care"- I said rolling my eyes.

Eunmi laughed.

I was walking with Eunmi happy around the collage until I had..... urges...well..... to go the bathroom...

"Eunmi.. Ammmm I need to go to the bathroom wait for me"- I said walking away holding my pee. Ohh god I REALLY NEED TO PEE!.

"Ok dont worry i'll wait for you here"- Eunmi chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eunmi P.O.V:

I sat down in a bench waiting for Y/n. The view was pretty nice. There were lots of cherryblossom trees. The flowers where beautiful. I was looking around until something catches my eye.  It was a boy.  He was lying in the grass full of cheryblossom flowers while he was listening to music. Half he's face was coverd. He had silky black hair,  of what I can see he's skin was smooth and very pale. He also had very pinky juicy lips. Somehow my heart started racing and a didn't know why. I was shocked and surprised for that current emotion.

"*Why is he alone?*"- I thought to myself.

I kept looking at him until I realized it was:

"MIN YOONGI"

Mini Dictionary:

Aniyo-[아니요]- No.
______________________________________

Hello kookieeeees!!!  I hope you liked this episode. Sorry if i didn't update last Monday  something happend to wattpad and the application erased all my draft's 💔. I tried my best to make this episode as good as possible. Hope you guys liked it. Next episode is gonna be out next Tuesday. Ohhh and guys I'm  really happy because this story ranked #609 in j-hope hashtag, let's keep fighting and see where this story is gonna go next😍😍😍LOVE YA kOOKIES!💖💖

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

296K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
330K 10K 85
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
2.2M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
896K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one