The Love Between Heaven and H...

Av blackloverose

Sequel of Thin line between love and hate. This is the next generation. You saw what Rose and Drew went thro... Mer

Next Generation
Bad news bears
Home sweet home
Fire and Ice
Life is like Lemons
Game Day!!!!
No I in TEAM
Don't tell me bye, bye
Aftermath
PTA (Parents)
This is the new normal
See me
Old flames, new fire
Differences
Brotherhood
Falling into place
Be Mine
All or Nothing
Homecoming Night.
As the night bleeds blue
To close to home
Thanksgiving Break

Party like a rock star ☆

49 6 0
Av blackloverose

Trigger Warning for this chapter involves SA and abuse is in this chapter. Please read with caution.

Asia was in bliss. Jaylen won the game for them and now it was time to Party!!!!

The mansion was massive. Two pools in the back, a giant court for tennis and basketball, three floors with two wings and a huge back yard. With each part of the house you wonder into has different music.

Lillian and Anastasia walked in like goddesses getting the attention of everyone and Asia loved it. Lillian was still trying to get used to the heels her grandfather is forcing her to wear. Jaylen replyed back to asia telling him that him and the team just pulled up. But she already knew from how everyone started reacting when the royal couple came in with the team and cheerleaders behind them. Everyone praised them, bring them drinks and pats on the back.

Jaylen found the one person he has been wanting to thank the most.

Asia was happy to see him but was surprised to be pickup.

"Thank you so much Asia. You are the real champ." Adrian very quickly came over. Jaylen puts her down seeing his face.

"Will you smile before your pictures are ugly." Asia commented

Dre glaced at lillian who was standing next to Asisa but put his attention on Jaylen, "Jaylen I know your new but just like I tell everyone, I'm telling you right now, Do Not Touch Her,"

"I'm sorry. I wont overstep my bounds again." Jaylen pulled away from Anastasia.

She became furious, "Why are taking his side?"

"Because not only is he my captain but I am a man that respect women. Look Adrian I promise you that I won't harm her in any way. You have my word."

"Word my ass!" Asia screamed at them and ran off into the crowd. Jaylen followed after her. Lillian was lost on what just happened. She sees Adrian attention is on her.

"You look pretty lily."

Lily looks down at her outfit, "Thanks. You too? Nice win. I'm sure your parents are proud."

"Of course. Haha so-" Karly pulled Adrian by his arm taking him to the kitchen. Lillian signs and finds the other band geeks to hang with them. One of them is drinking beer through his saxophone.

Finally catching up with the annoyed Asia, they were in the back yard. She finds the nearest table and downs two fruity drinks.

"Anastasia stop." Asia had the cup to her lips and stopped looking up at jaylen. She raised her eyebrow testing him.

"Asia?" She drinks that one as well. She grabs another cup and Jaylen takes it from her.

"Will you stop? I came here to have fun and not be followed by my brother."

"I'm not your brother."

"But you agree with him. Why don't I have the freedom to be me or to touch any guy I want?" When she said that Jaylen got a little ping in his heart.

"Fine Asia what fun did you want to have?" That made her smile.

So now Jaylen was stuck in the middle of a never have I ever game with 20 other kids. If this wasn't the thing Asia wanted to do, He would have left before he even knew what the game was. Worst thing was it was questions like.

"My parents never got me a Benz or I haven't been to all 7 continues or never have the been able to max out a card." Jaylen was rolling his eyes at this little kiddy game.

Asia saw how uninterested he was.

"Do you want to do something else?" He looked over at the basetball court.

"We can play that." Asia added

"Are you sure it won't hurt your manguried nails?"

"First of all I don't get them done just well mentioned and shut up. I need to go to the restroom."

"Okay, Meet me over there."

"I'll be right back."

Anastasia runs into find all the bathrooms used. She luckly spots Zane.

"Aye Zane are there any other bathrooms?"

"Uh try the one in the basement room. Its the maids room but its fine.

"Thanks."

Anastaisa finds the room and busts into the room without thinking and sees karly sitting on the desk with a guy kissing her neck between her legs that shes sure is not her brother.

"Karly?" Shocked karly pushes the guy off of her on the ground and runs off. Karly runs past Asia pushing her. The guy gets up off the ground and turns to Asia.

"Jon?" He smirks wiping of the red on his lips.

"The one and only." Asia quickly gets angry but needs to tell her brother. She runs to the door but jon catches her, slamming the door and swings her on tp the bed. She was about to get back up again when Jon gets on top of her. She starts hitting him with her fists but he catches them.

"Ow Miss Asia that really hurts my heart." Asia starts sweating seeing the sick smile. She spits on his face.

She states, "You filty piece of shit." He wipes it off pissed. He gets up and turns her around.

"You know what? I've always wanted you but your brother has you so tightly wrapped around his finger." He pulls down her pants while she struggles to fight. "And now I can finally have you." He flips her back around ripping her shirt off. Asia tried so hard to hold back how frighten she was and held a strong face as tears ran down her face.

"Wait till my brother finds out."

"Hell never know. Wanna know why?" He points to the carama over on the night stand. "You see, Karly and I like video taping our little get togethers. If you talk, this video will tell it all. I can edit it and make it how I look." She bit her lips so hard that she drew blood. As Jon leaned in to touch her naked body, Asia closed her eyes and prayed to God. She felt his cold slimy hands grope her breast and his lips on her neck. She felt his other hand touch her thigh to her butt cuffing it.

She opened her eyes to see his face come towards hers. Before he could kiss her, She opened her mouth and bit his bottom lip. He pulled away and it made him get off of her. She bolted up going to the door but wasn't fast enough as he grabbed her long curly hair. It pulled her back and he gripped it harder forcing her to stand.

He touched his lip and moved his hand back to examine the blood.

"You bitch!" He slapped her so hard the she fell to the floor holding her face.

"I was going to go easy being your first but now you can forget it." He bent down to grab her again only to be pushed into the wall.

Jaylen stood there seeing the scared Anastasia on the floor naked and trembling.

Jaylen was at the court bouncing the ball but after a couple of minutes of not seeing Asia he went searching for her. He checked the bathrooms and started asking the drunk students. Zane had a 12 pack of beer in his hand overhearing Jaylen call out for her.

"Jaylen, Asia went to the maids room in the basement to pee. She should be right up." He instantly had a feeling that something was wrong. He bolts down there, hearing a thuds on his way down the stairs. Storming into the room, he just acts. He pushes Jon into the back wall. Asia was embarrassed that Jaylen saw her like that. He just turned to Jon and everything turned black.

Asia watched as Jaylen got on top of Jon and started punching him over and over. Jon weastled him trying to fight back and Jaylen would not let up. Asia quickly found her clothes. she grabed her ripped shirt and just tied it aorund her beast area.

"Jaylen. Jaylen. Jaylen." With each time She said his name he was slowly coming too. She pulled him off with the little strength she had left. Jaylen got up and was shaking from adrenaline. Jons face was beaten in. Jaylen with cutts and marks. Jaylen turns to Asia to see the bruising on her cheek. Jon tried to sit up and smiled with bloodly teeth.

"You can take her off my hand Jaylen." He kicked him in his rips.

"Please stop." He held the crying Asia in his arms.

"If you ever touch her again your dead."

"Well her brother makes that threat all the time."

"I'm not her brother. Try and test my patience again." He picked up asia princess style and runs up stairs and out of the house. Lillian spotted them and calls out their names. Jaylen pulled her closer, hiding her face in his chest.

"Hey, Asia drunk too much so I'll be taking her home."

"Okay. See ya!" Lillian stumbles back buzzed.

Leaving, he finds his dodge and puts her down to open the door for her, Slowly getting her in the seat he reaches over to out the sit belt on and she flinches. He puts his hands up showing her that he wasn't going to touch her.

Getting in on his side, he gets in slamming his car door. Asia wished that he was have never saw her that way.

"Th-Thank you."

"Don't, Don't thank me. please. I almost killed him and I still want to." Pulling up to the police station and she freaks.

"Noooo please. I don't want anyone to know please."

"Asia we have to-" Asia burst out into tears again. He grits his teeth and drives off. Pulling up to her house she unbuckles her seatbelt just wanting to get in her bed.

"Are you okay? Did he-Did-." She shake her head. Licking her lip, it was a mix the taste of salt and metal.

"Please don't tell my brother."

"Don't tell your what? I want to tell the whole world. I don't have a death wish."

"I will tell him. When I am ready. Understand?" He nodded. She getting out of the car and goes in through the side door. Out of site Jaylen bangs his bloody hands on the steering wheel over and over in rage.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

44 0 15
Alana meets her sister's new boyfriend. Little does she know, it's someone she's met before...and is not on the best terms with. Will they continue t...
16.6K 2.2K 43
Ruby just started at her new school and trips into a complicated life, involving her best friend's boyfriend, Matthew. And God, did she try to keep a...
2.1K 321 61
With his tragic past, Alex has not had it easy. Now he's supposed to face his senior year in high school and graduate with relatively good grades. Bu...
181K 8.7K 33
Not so bad after all BOOK Two! Follow the story of Rose and Jayden. I think it's safe to say that their senior year did not go exactly how they thou...