My brother the kpop star (SJ...

_s_m_i_l_e_s által

Super Junior fan fic!! Grace's brother turned out to be a kpop star! Grace was signed to SM and was tasked to... Több

Finding out he was my brother
Meeting SJ
Mr. Jung + opening up
In the dorm (rw+kh+lt)
Finding Grace
Dance exchange
Waking up
Day Two
Day three. Last day :(
SHINee & B2ST
SJM
Party~~
Awkwardness
Hanging out with ZhouMi
Leeteuk
Part 2~
Part 3
The outcome
After That
Drama
Goodbye
Missing You
No
Going back
Bad things

Note

1.3K 30 24
_s_m_i_l_e_s által

Hey guys, I need to know if you guys want this fanfic to be short or long. It determines what would happen in the next chapter.

Please comment you view on it. If I get a lot of respond in just one day (tomorrow) then I can write the next chapter tomorrow and update on Monday night! However if I don't get a lot of respond, I would have to wait and update would be delayed.

So please comment if you are reading this!

3rd May, Sat (night)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

122K 3.2K 42
Sometimes the one you hate most ends up being the one you love most. Superstar and diva, Kim Heechul, and SM trainee, Leenah Jung, meet and have an i...
57.2K 1K 26
"he is mean, arrogant, and evil I hate him and I wish he disappear, he makes my life even worse than it already is," you said before he became the lo...
1.4K 128 18
Park Jimin was your average supernatural blending in with other humans. Good grades, with friends (that are other supernaturals), and over all a good...
247 13 19
Hello beauties, this is a FAN FICTION about Stray Kids LeeKnow and Seungmin. Hope you will like it !!! This story is about y/n and her sister Heejin...