Mr. Jung + opening up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Grace POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I followed the members into the dorm. It looks like what it was in the many videos and shows flimed in the dorm  There were shoes thrown everywhere. I was not suprised as it was a guys dorm

"We were only told that you where going to stay with us today, so we did not have time to clean up and prepare a room for you. Sorry about the mess." Leeteuk said.

I shrugged my shoulders. Not something I really cared about. I most probably would stay awake on my phone. I put my bag of clothes on the sofa and went to the kitchen to have a drink.

Smells heavenly, it smelled like ramen. I looked up to see Ryeowook cooking.

"Want some?" Ryeowook asked.

I nodded. He placed a big bowl of ramen in front of me and I slowly ate it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ryeowook POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched Grace as she ate the ramen. She looked so calm. Since she walked into our practice room, she had only said 6 words. She should be very excited and happy to meet us since she was an ELF. Her emotionless face was a mystery that I could not crack. She looked like she had been through lots of hardship and pain..

"Hyung, do you know why Grace is so emotionless?" I entered Leeteuk hyung's room and sat down on his bed.

"No, but I wonder why too. She's an ELF and is not screaming like fan girls do. I mean she should at least look excited. Throughout the day, she look bored and couldn't be bothered."

I saw Grace washing the dishes. Hurriedly, I rushed towards her to take over. In the process, our hands touch. My heart starting beating wildly as pleasure shot through my body. I looked at her, she hand no reaction or expression. She didn't feel it.

"I'll do it." I told her. She nodded and walked away without another word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Grace POV~~~~~~~~~~

I finished the ramen not long after Ryeowook left the kitchen. I decided to help to wash the dished.

Ryeowook came in, he walked over to take over. However, in the process, our hands touch. Pleasure shot through my body. I tried my best to hide it. I knew Ryeowook felt it too as he froze for a minute.

"I'll do it." Ryeowook said. I nodded my head and dashed out of the kitchen without another word.

~.~

I grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower, letting the warm water calm me down.

By the time I came out, it was already 10pm and I decided to call my bodyguard and only friend -- Mr. Jung.

"Mr. Jung."

"Yeah, how are you doing?"

"Fine. Could you bring more of my clothes and stuff to the practice room tomorrow?"

"Ne. Do you need anything else?"

"No."

The called ended. I lay on the sofa thinking of the scene in the kitchen. I falling for my biased? What to do? Does he feel the same way? What if he doesn't? Should I tell Mr. Jung? How do I face him now?...

As I continued to think, my eyelids felt heavy and I drifted to deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Eunhyuk POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling thirsty. I walked towards the kitchen and grab myself some water.

I saw Grace sleeping on the sofa in an uncomfortable position. Without any further thinking, I carried her into my room and placed her on my bed. She immediately hugged the extra pillow and continue sleeping with a smile on her face. She looked pretty when she smiles. I wonder why she doesn't smile often. I decided to leave her alone and went to the sofa for my sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Grace POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tossed and turned. Wait, when did the sofa become so big. It was also soft and comfy. My eyes snapped open only to find myself not on the sofa. I looked around. This room looks familiar, i think I had seen it on Television before. Ohh! It was Eunhyuk's room! But why was I in Eunhyuk's room? I tried to recall what happened but to no avail.

I walked to the sofa and saw Eunhyuk sleeping there. I found a post-it and wrote 'gomawo Eunhyuk' and my handphone number before pasting it on his arm.

I decided to go to the practice room first to practice my vocals and dance skills.

I decided to try IU's you and I. The music played. I started dancing and singing. I loved dancing, it brought the 'real me' out as there was no stress.

I sat on the dance floor panting. I had do 6 songs in a row without resting at all. I checked my phone. 1 message: where are you?! We are all very worried! -Eunhyuk. I saved his number before replying: practice room.

"Clap, clap, clap." I turned to the door only to see Ryeowook resting on the door frame.

"You can dance so well!" Ryeowook said with a huge grin on his face. I smiled back at him. Wait! I smiled back at him! I never wore a smile on my face and let alone smile back at someone!

"You smiled! You look so cute when you smile!" Ryeowook exclaimed as if he was a three year old seeing a lollipop. I just nodded my head as i was at a lost for words.

Eunhyuk dashed in. "We thought something bad happened to you!" I shook my head.

"You could at least inform us!" Eunhyuk said as the rest of the members walled in.

"Eunhyuk ahh, why do you have Grace's number?" Leeteuk asked.

"Erm... She gave it to me in the morning." Eunhyuk answered abit uncertain. Probably scared that he would say the wrong thing.

"Ohh. Ok then let's start practice." Leeteuk said clapping his hands.

It was like any other practice. I just stayed at the side and watch them.

~.~

There was a knock on the door. Mr. Jung emerge holding a bag.

"Grace ahh, your stuff." He said. I took the bag from him and thanked him. He left without another word.

"Who was that?" "Is he your oppa?" "Why is he here?" Questions swarmed at me the moment Mr. Jung was not in sight.

"Bodyguard Mr. Jung." I answered

"Oh." The chorused.

"Why do you have a bodyguard?" Yesung asked

"My oppa." I replied in the shortest way possible.

"Why does your oppa want you to have a bodyguard? It's not like you are a star. Even we don't have bodyguards." Lyuhyun said. I shrugged my shoulders.

"How is you oppa like?" "Is your oppa someone important?" "Is he in the music industry?" Questions were thrown at me one after the other. However, i did not answer to any of the question regarding my oppa. I have never told anyone about my oppa, Super Junior was no exception.

They looked at me expecting an answer but I just shook my head.

"Tell us!!" Sungmin whined. I shook my head.

"Fine!" Sungmin threw a fit.

Not long after pestering me, the gave up and went back to practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ryeowook POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many of my questions were left unanswered. Why did Grace have a bodyguard? Who was her oppa? And so on. I stayed back to talk to her as everyone left for their shower.

"Grace, i'm not trying to force you to tell me anything. I just want to tell you that if you face problems you can approach me, you could also trust me. I'll always be there for you." I said as i looked at her.

She looked up and stared into my eyes her face was filled with confusion. She looked as if she was trying to read my mind but failed terribly.

"Gomawo." She whispered in an very soft voice. If I had not been listening closely, I would probably missed it.

At least now she is beginning to trust me. I had moved one step forward!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Grace POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryeowook looked so sincere when he said those words to me. I have started to trust him a little. That is a big step for me as I hardly trust anyone. I wanted to open myself up to him, but I decided against it. Maybe slowly but definitely not in one shot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please spread this story! I hope to get more reads! Pls also leave your comments! Thank you.