Finding Grace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Grace POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran as far as my legs could carry me. I do not know where i was heading. I probably looked like a mad person crying and running fast at the same time.

My legs stopped. I looked up, my home. Rephrase, oppa's house. Why was i even here? I don't want to face oppa now. What am i thinking?

I whipped out my phone, 10 miss calls and 15 texts, all from Eunhyuk. All of the texts were where are you?! Call me now! And so on. I dialed for Mr. Jung and told him to book me a dance studio somewhere. He got it done in a jiffy and texted me the address.

I off my phone and took out my ipod, letting my whole playlist run through while i danced and sang to it. First, it was B.A.P's power then f(x)'s electric shock etc.

4 hours had past. I laid on the floor dead tired, i could not feel my limbs anymore. I had dances for 4 hours straight, breaking my own record. I took deep breathes, trying to stop panting. I just wanted to close my eyes and fall asleep. I stood up, my world starting spinning, my vision started to have black spots. With that, i black out. The lasting i remember was hearing a crack sound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Eunhyuk POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I frantically dialed and texted Grace but she was not answering. Panic rose through me. I gnawed on my nails with pacing from left to right. She was currently emotionally unstable and it had been 2 hours. What if something bad happens to her? What should i do? I decided to call hyung.

"Hyung, i can't find her."

"What! What are we going to do now? I thought she would come home by herself after she calm down."

"Hyung do you want to call the rest to help find her?"

"We have no other choice. Can you text me her number?"

"Sure but she's her phone is switch off though."

"It's ok. I'll get everyone to meet at the dorm in 30 minutes."

With that, i rushed to the dorms for the meeting.

Everyone was there, and the atmosphere was tense. Panic was everywhere.

"Ryeowook, you go search the practice rooms. Yesung, you go search the cafes nearby. Sungmin, you go to the parks. Kyuhyun, you go to the mall. Kangin, go search the building. Shindong, dinning places. Siwon and Donghae, argh! I don't know where else!"

"Hyung, we will search the malls around the area with Kyuhyun." Donghae said, trying to calm Hyung down but it did not work as he was also panicking.

"Ok. Eunhyuk, continue calling Grace. Just in case she picks up." I nodded my head.

Everyone dashed to their respective places to search. I could see Leeteuk blaming himself for Grace's disappearance.

"Hyung, it's not your fault." I tried to console him.

"It's my fault. If only i did not talk so much. If only i stopped her from leaving. If only..."

"Hyung, we should not be thinking about that now! We should be concentrating on finding her!" Leeteuk nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ryeowook POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did this happen? I leaved the house in the morning with Grace still her normal self. And suddenly, emotional breakdown. What had hyung said?

I drove to SM ent faster than the wind. There, i search every level, every room, every corner. No sign of Grace. I was frustrated yet worried. I thought of the possible places she might be. The cafe i brought her to? I dashed for the car and drove down to the cafe. Still no sign of Grace. What should i do?! It was hopeless, like looking for a needle in a big haystack! Pretty much impossible to find! I was worried sick. What if something happened to her? I could not even sit still for a minute! I need to know she is safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Leeteuk POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been over 4 hours already. Still no sign of Grace. An idea came into mind. Her room. There must be some clues or Mr. Jung's number in her room! I dashed into her room. There were posters everywhere. One big poster of Ryeowook and a lot of small ones of different groups. Oh, so her biased was Ryeowook. I suddenly felt as though i ha lost a very important competition. I focused on the task of finding clues of where might Grace be.

"So Ryeowook is her biased." Eunhyuk said as he entered the room.

"Ya. I think we should respect her privacy and not tell anyone." Eunhyuk nodded.

We finished searching through her things in 30 minutes. She had very little stuff like i expected since she had only been here for 2 nights. We found nothing at all.

The house phone rang. I ran out to pick it up thinking that it was either the members or Grace. But, it was a call i never expected

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is Mr. Jung, Grace's bodyguard. Grace has fainted due to overworking. She has been dancing for a continuous of 4 hours. Her body couldn't take it anymore. Please rush over now." With that, Mr. Jung hang up.

"Yahh! Eunhyuk, call everyone and tell them to rush to the hospital!" I shouted as i grabbed my car key, wallet and phone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Early update!!! :) pls spread the story for more reads! Pls vote and comment too!! Thks. I'll update again tmr!!