TMNT and MLP Eg truth or dare

By funny1564

I decided to make new book. If you reading, please leave dares in coments. And enjoy!!! Ships Twilight x L... More

Start
First dare
New dares
Third dare
Please !!
We back! !!
Two dares
More dares
3 Dares
3 Dares and New member !!!
Part 11
Dares
More dares!!!
6 Dares
Chapter 16
Back
One dare
Dares!!!
3 Dares
One dare
Three dares
Not a chapter!
New dares!!!
Dares!!!!
Four dares!!!
New dares!!!
Dares!!!!
Request

New dares!!!!!!

246 10 8
By funny1564

Me: Hiiii!!! We ready for dares and we have...GOSH , GUYS WE HAVE 8 DARES!!!!! ALSOW I HAVE GOT AWESOME NEWS THAT I HAVE GOT 50 FOLLOWERS AND I AM REALY HAPPY FOR THAT AND I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY!!!!!

Leo: Funny??? Maybe you should start with dares?                                                                                                 Funny:*face as Raph's mask* Heh...Yes. So first dare is from filbertalvaro and Applejack should sing a song "Himitsu to Hanozono" from MLP Japanese.                                                                                     Applejack : Fine. *starts singing*

(So sorry for it filbertavaro but I spend 1 hour to find this song and I didn't found video or lyrics. I am really sorry.)                                                                                                                                                                      When Applejack stoped singing everyone start clap.                                                                                            Me: Applejack it was awesome!!! So next dares is from Music.                                                                            *Music walks in* Music: Hi everyone!!! Sorry I am late. You did my dares?                                                Rarity : She just started it.                                                                                                                                                  Music: Oh that's good!!                                                                                                                                                         Me : So your first dare is for me? I SHOULD GO FOR A FASTES RIDE IN ROLLER COASTER!!!!!! NO!!!! I WILL GOT SO SCARED IF I'LL DO IT ALONE!!!!                                                                                               Music: Don't worry if you don't want you can skeep this dare.                                                                        Me: Thank you, so other from you I should name 5 films that I like in my native laungueg and not in my native laungueg. That's awesome dare so first one is 5 films in my laungueg: 1. Love in a big city , 2. 8 new dates ; 3. Friends of friends ; 4. Dog's hart; 5. Dudes. And other 5 : 1. Sweet nowmber; 2. Mask; 3. 9 to 5 ;3 Trasse 60 ; 4. Tutsey ; 5. Mrs. Doubtfire.   So next two dares and one question from HaileyDenton16 . First is Rarity you should kiss Donnie on cheek.                                   Rarity: Ok*Kisses Donnies cheek.)                                                                                                                               Donnie: *blush*                                                                                                                                                                      Me : Ok next is a question for Rarity how do you really feel about April?                                                     Rarity : Ok. In hounest I think that April is a little bit crazy.                                                                                 Me: Fine. And next is that we should react at MLP The Movie 2017.                                                                 

Me/Music : THE MUSIC WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                           Rarity : I think I will tell the OUR opinion that this movie should be very good.                                        Everyone : Same.                                                                                                                                                                    Me: So next dare is from... No way, she finaly did it!!!!                                                                                          Sunset: Who? And what she did?                                                                                                                                    Me:  My friend finaly in Wattpad and I want to recomindate you my BEST friend EmmaRobins1 . She is awesome write like for me and you should read her story! And she dares me to kiss  the guy that I hate in here...same girl that I know!! *walks to Leo and kiss him*                                              Leo: Hey!!!                                                                                                                                                                               Me: Next dare is from RaindropLily14 and she dares Raph to imitate Leo and make him mad!!!!     Raph: Yes!!! I am Leo and I am bossie!!! I am too paranoic!!!                                                                             Leo :* chases Raph*                                                                                                               

Me : That's all for today!!!! Thank you for dares!!! Leave them in coments!!! Bye!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 163 17
applejack had been homeschooled her entire life, she finally started highschool at CHS although dash doesn't seem to happy of her presence, applejack...
12.9K 138 11
(This is my first TMNT/MLP crossover, so please don't be rude) Twilight is a alicorn who want to be a human to be with her loved one, Prince Leonardo...
81.1K 1.9K 27
The New celebrity "Trouble maker", Soarin Skies comes to town, It Doesn't look good for Rainbow Dash. Multiple troubling events start to happen and a...
27.8K 1K 34
Sunset lives with Starlight, the vampire who turned her. One day she and her friends, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity hea...