Storm Drains (pennywise love...

By adria101

Sitting in her dark room with tears streaming down her face and a broken heart, she had been completely obliv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
🎈Thank you🎈
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
🎈thank you🎈
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Thank you
Book 2 announcement

Chapter 29

12.6K 479 208
By adria101

"I belong to no one" I snapped as I tried pushing him off of me. He was taken aback for a second, as his possessiveness always seemed to work before.

I could tell he was growing angrier by the second but I didn't care. I wanted out.

"You need to leave me alone" I said.

"Now and forever" I whispered before heading out of my bedroom.

I could see his chest glowing, yet mine wasn't. He looked angry, angrier than I had ever seen him before.

"YOU'RE TOO STUBBORN" he snarled loudly before gripping the door knob on the door.

With one swift movement, he yanked the door off its hinges, sending it flying into the wall behind him. The wall made a loud noise as it made contact with the flat surface. I stood in shock at his outburst, too afraid to move.

"My neighbors -" I began to say before he cut me off.

"Anyone comes, and I'll have a feast" he scowled angrily.

He made his way towards me, those long legs helping him get to me in seconds. I stood still, trying not to trigger another outburst.

I had never seen him this angry before, not even when he was hunting.

In one swift movement, he picked me up, flinging me over his shoulder. I gasped at the suddenness but held my tongue from saying anything provoking.

My face was against his back, and I couldn't see where we were going but I knew he was taking me somewhere. After a couple minutes of silence, I spoke up.

"Are you kidnapping me?" I scoffed as I tried lifting my head to see where we were going, but it was pitch black outside. The lights had gone out again, great.

"I don't have to" he scowled

"You're already mine" he said.

We were silent for the rest of the trip. The only noises being the sounds of wild animals in the night.

I felt Penny lower me as my eyes tried adjusting to the dark. We were standing in front of a dark tunnel. It smelled horrible and I knew we were by the sewers.

"What the hell penny" I said as I pinched my nose and waved my hand trying to freshen the air.

He looked at me evilly with his amber eyes before trailing down inside the tunnel, leaving me alone in complete darkness. I looked around, creeped out by every eerie sound the dark made.

After about 20 minutes of waiting, I could see a silhouette coming towards me. It was tall and lanky and I knew it was Penny. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he trudged towards me.

My eyes widened when I realized someone was next to him. I could see them getting closer and my heart slammed against my chest. I was confused by the whole situation.

I saw penny's fire hair flash in the moonlit tunnel. A girl, my age and height was next to him. She look scared and lost. I backed up when I realized it was the same girl from the night before. What kind of sick game was Penny playing?

Suddenly, they were both in front of me. Penny was dragging her by her arm angrily as she stumbled behind him, trying to catch up with him. She looked scared and dirty.

"Wh-" I began to say but I wasn't able to finish my sentence. Penny threw the girl in front of me. She fell on her knees in the murky water. She looked down, afraid. Her hair and clothes were dirty and disheveled. Penny growled as his eyes landed on her. He looked disgusted and angry.

I looked down at her while she sat on her knees silently.

"I'm going to kill her" he said.

"In front of you" Penny growled.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I shook my head vigorously.

"No, no you won't" I said as I reached down to help the girl up. She might have not been my favorite person in the world right now but she didn't deserve this either. She looked just as lost as I did.

"Penny" I said looking up at him. I walked towards him slowly, intimidated by his rapid breathing and fangs that were now prominent in his mouth. He was ready to eat.

My hand grabbed his softly. He whimpered at my touch.

"Who is she?" I asked looking back at the girl. She was looking down, as if she was in a trance.

"No" he said, his eyes softening when they landed on me. I bit my lip as frustration grew in me. I needed answers.

"Penny tell me now, or you'll never see me again" I threatened and this caused him to growl in response.

"I was weak" he said as he stiffened under my touch.

"She -she woke up" he said looking at her. I looked at him so confused.

"Penny I have no idea what you're saying" I said. He huffed in frustration and quickly picked me up.

"I show you" he said as he carried me bridal style into the dark tunnel. I looked back at the girl and she was still looking down into the darkness, she didn't even seem alive. Vacant of a mind.

The smell became worse and worse as we went in deeper. Penny's sweet scent grew stronger and I knew he was doing that on purpose in order to ease my nostrils, but the mixture of both smells just made it worse. At least he tried.

"Where are you taking me?" I whispered but the darkness made it sound louder than it should've.

Penny didn't answer me and instead continued into the darkness. I could hear water in the far distance. Penny turned a corner and I could see a huge opening that lead to some type of lair. My mind buzzed with questions but I decided to ask them later, in order to not annoy Penny.

He stepped down in the large opening, and I felt a little bit less stuffed in the large area. He put me down and took my hand instead, guiding me towards whatever he wanted me to see. I followed him, taking our time. He wasn't rushing me or dragging me like the girl from before. I held onto him tighter, the deeper we went.

He stopped suddenly and I bumped into him lightly. He crouched down to my eye level before connecting his lips with mine. I kissed back instinctively. The kiss was soft and deep. His mouth felt like velvet against mine and I had to stop myself from crying when I realized how much I missed his touch. The kiss was filled with emotion, almost sad.

It was a kiss a couple of lovers would have as a farewell

Was he saying goodbye to me?

My mind wandered onto the girl and I immediately broke the kiss. He looked at me annoyed and almost hurt..

His face shifted into concentration and once again took my hand. He turned a corner and I could see a large pile full of stuff. It looked like something out of a cartoon. It was gigantic and filled with trinkets and random appliances. My eyes kept going up and up and I felt my breath get caught in my throat.

"Oh my god" I whispered to myself as I saw a crowd of kids floating around the top of the pile.

"Penny?" I asked as my eyes slowly made their way onto him. Drool was falling from his mouth, he was hungry.

"What did you do?" I asked quietly as my eyes looked upon all those innocent bodies.

"I put them to sleep" he said, sounding completely oblivious to how wrong he had done.

"Well damn it Penny, wake them up!!" I screamed at him as I pointed at all the children. He looked at me angry and confused.

"No longer" he said as he looked back up at them. I felt tears brim my eyes as I realized what he meant.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked as I looked away from the children, not wanting to look at them anymore.

"Too long" he said. His eyes locked onto the children.

"She woke up" Penny said as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Who?" I asked before I mentally slapped myself as I realized who he was talking about.

"I took her, from family" he said

"I wasn't hungry.." he said looking frustrated.

"She woke up! She woke up! She woke up!" He kept repeating as his body tended up. He seemed thoroughly upset.

"Ok ok ok" I said trying to calm him down.

"She won't leave me alone" he said as he fell onto his knees. His eyes still locked onto the floating children.

"I get rid of her, for you, for Lola" He said as his gaze shifted onto my face. He rarely called me by my name. My hand slowly made its way onto his face, wanting to comfort him, but I wasn't giving in too quickly.

"You hurt me" I said as I bit my lip.

"I should hurt you" I said as I walked backwards.

"No no no" Penny said shaking his head vigorously like a child. He looked down confused and shocked.

"and I'm going to hurt you" I whispered as I made my way back the way we came. I ran into the darkness, trying not to let Penny catch me. I wanted out.

But he never came.

I felt a rush of relief as I saw the opening to the tunnel that lead outside. My eyes widened as I realized the red headed girl was still in the same position we had left her.

I walked past her, not looking back and not caring.

I was going to hurt him..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.8K 95
Desperate for a fresh start following a heartbreaking ordeal, Venus Denbrough, the beautiful daughter of the stuttering "Loser" Bill, has decided to...
484K 10.8K 22
You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your cold, confused and scared. What you didn't know was that someone else has caught onto you, and is hungry for...
154K 2.3K 17
you are richie toziers younger sister by a year, which automatically makes you apart of the losers club! richie is super protective over you and your...
43.8K 1K 15
Hewo, its me again!! So i decided to write a pennywise fanfic for all of u IT fans out there who are like me and have a strange thing with Pennywise...